News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Most people can't see the chemtrails; How's come?

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
greenman

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 10:08 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm not familliar with the "historic chemtrails" angle of the discussion and frankly I am confused by it. Are you saying you think someone or something has been spraying chemtrails over the planet since ancient times ? or maybe that images resembling chemtrails that appear in classical works of art were created by the artists as portents of some kind? Perhaps interpretations of biblical or other religious profecies ?

Last edited by greenman on Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:25 am; edited 6 times in total
Redeemerson

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 12:44 am  Reply with quote  

[quote="Spikey"]I've got a video of the Egyptian pyramids being built (circa 4000BC) and you can clearly see a chemtrail in the sky. One of the slaves is also wearing a digital watch too.

A pyramid is in the Illuminati logo too, what more can I say?[/quote]

Sorry I was rude last time. And I don't want to seem like I'm picking on you here. There were no video cameras in 4000 B.C. Perhaps your video is some kind of reinactment. That would explain the modern watch as well.
Redeemerson

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 12:53 am  Reply with quote  

[quote="greenman"]I'm not familliar with the "historic chemtrails" angle of the discussion and frankly I am confused by it. Are you saying you think someone or something has been spraying chemtrails over the planet since ancient times ? or is it that images resembling chemtrails that appear in classical works of art were created by the artists as portents of some kind? Perhaps as interpretations of biblical profecies ?[/quote]

Same here Greenman, I maintain they started about 1997. There is no Biblical prophecy that specifically mentions chemtrails, artificial clouds, or even people flying in airplanes for that matter. I mentioned earlier, that if someone could prove to me chemtrails are portrayed in ancient artwork, it might indicate the artist had foreknowledge of events that are currently taking place, like a physic premonition.
mr. jones

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 7:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Has it ever occured to you that most people don't have a mind of their own.

Nobody in my family believes in chemtrails, except my grandma.

She hates politicians!

I guess you have to live a while to get the big picture
Wonder Woman

Re: Most people can't see the chemtrails; How's come? PostSat Jul 01, 2006 2:00 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Redeemerson
The operative question is not, "Do you believe in chemtrails?". The question to be asked is, "Why doesn't the majority of the population notice the difference in the current sky, as compared to what it is like 10 years ago?" . In early 2004, I gained access to the internet and stumbled across the chemtrail phenomena on the Cyrstallinks website. When looking at on the computer screen, I thought it was a bunch of nonsense because I had never observed it personally. Then I thought, "I quess maybe it happens somewhere else". One day, two months later, I saw a plane in the sky that was not emitting a contrail initially, then it opened up and left an exceptionally fat one. Then numerous airplanes came from all directions, and blanketed the sky with similar fat contrails that became cloud cover. I was scared and thought it was my last day to be alive. I searched the internet, and discovered photo evidence that this activity had be taking place in the sky for at least two years in the region where I live! I thought to myself, "Aren't I Captain Awareness?". I tried in vain to get other people to see the phenomena, and they just looked at me with a concerned expression, and suggested I take pyschotropic medication. These people were sincere, and had no connection with producing the chemtrails. They have no known vested interest in a coverup. Does anyone have any ideas rearding why most people don't see the chemtrails, or why I couldn't see them for a period of years?

It's called the "Me, Myself & I" concept.

Ya know?? They see, do and feel nothing, *unless* it's for the self.

Some folks, you can put it right in their face, and they will still have "blinders" on.......

Ya gotta break through that kind of mentality. Wake 'em up, so to speak.

Re: Most people can't see the chemtrails; How's come? PostSat Jul 01, 2006 3:31 am  Reply with quote  

Wonder Woman states:

It's called the "Me, Myself & I" concept.

Ya know?? They see, do and feel nothing, *unless* it's for the self.

Some folks, you can put it right in their face, and they will still have "blinders" on.......

Ya gotta break through that kind of mentality. Wake 'em up, so to speak.

Redeemerson replys:

I hear that! Welcome to the forum. I sort of jumped your case over on another thread, don't take it personal.
man&nature

Why many/most people just don't see chemtrails PostSat Jul 01, 2006 3:53 pm  Reply with quote  

is an absolute mystery to me, too. I awoke to their existence in early 2002. I traveled throughout the country, and watched new things in our sky continually blow my mind almost every day. The more I looked into the "Chemtrail" phenomena, the more I began to realize that they were actually doing this. Unreal. But I can honestly remember, in the summer of 2000, looking up at the sky one nice afternoon and a jet flying real low caught my eye. It was really letting out a serious contrail, and for just a very brief moment I questioned to myself whether that was normal. Then, of course, I must have quickly dismissed the "crazy" thought.
No weather "expert" here, but someone who has eyes and has a gut feeling that what we all are seeing is not normal. I have done smaller bits of research on this mystery for a few years now, and try to keep objective, and even criticize myself, when I start believing anything and everything I read, especially on the Internet. Like often ruling out that what is up there may just be normal air/cloud anomalies, contrails, etc. Still I sometimes ask myself, "How do people not see what is so obvious?" Just like several people have stated, man&nature thinks it may be a conditioning thing. Similar to "waking up" or being "deprogrammed". It's interesting to read how others became aware to the reality of Chemtrails.
What kind of science fiction world are we living in?
mr. jones

PostSat Jul 01, 2006 5:03 pm  Reply with quote  

I don't consider myself a conspiracy theorist, the concept of conspiracy theory is just another way of playing mind games with people.

throw a lot of intelectual nonsense in to confuse confuse the "mutants". At this point everyone that has gotten hit with chemtrails is on their way to becoming a mutant, unless you detox "bigtime" to get them "out".

I've been an avid reader of strong scientific and metaphysical literature.

My first exposure to the chemtrail issue came in 1987 when I bought the "excalibur briefing".

It's probably the best scientific book on modern science written so far.

In it the author describes many aspects to weather engineering, chemtrail included.

so i knew since then that chemtrails were a scientific reality.

what i never suspected was that they would actually be implemented.

Last edited by mr. jones on Sat Jul 01, 2006 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
mr. jones

PostSat Jul 01, 2006 5:09 pm  Reply with quote  

and never suspected they would be chemtrailing the skies to "death",

I can handle one or two chemtrails for experimental purposes.

But if you know anything about the issue you know that experimental purposes is the last thing on their mind.

it's "GENOCIDE" on a massive scale.

It's here, now and being implemented.

AIDS didn't do the job, send in the chemtrails, we're late on schedule.

have to reduce the wolrd's population by 450 million.

this is what most people find hardest to accept.

why? because it hits at the core of their soul.
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostSat Jul 01, 2006 5:27 pm  Reply with quote  

Oh dear!

Mr Jones can you back up any of that last post with facts. If AIDS was invented to lower the population its not very effective and the incubation period is about 10 years in which time an adult could breed many times.

Wouldn't small pox or the plague be better? AIDS is a naturally occuring disease in Chimps which jumped to humans hunters by blood contamination. It is no different to any other veneral disease.

If THEY want to reduce the population they are going about it the wrong way, the human population is not only the largest ever but its increasing by its largest ammount too. i.e. more births than ever compared to those dieing.

Where do you get this 450million number from, do you just pluck facts from the air?
mr. jones

PostSat Jul 01, 2006 5:48 pm  Reply with quote  

Like i said spike, you're credibilty in this forum is "null" at the moment.

Why? because you refuse to read the tons of information in this forum.

don't take it personal, "read" it and then come back to us with some "real" questions.

Stop making yourself look like a fool.

if you keep on with your inmaturity by demanding that we hand you everything in a silver platter people are not going to even bother with you.

Don't be lazy, read it. it's all in here.
Redeemerson

PostSat Jul 01, 2006 7:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi Moderators. Looks like I'm headed for the ban, an E-virus, or keystoke annilation. I just want to say, one last time, God really does LOVE you, I forgive you for what about to do. I can explain the cavalry of Calgary to you in scientific terms, given the chance. It's real.