Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
US politics

Chemtrail Central > Politics

Author Thread
kathaksung

PostThu Nov 25, 2010 3:27 am  Reply with quote  

Here is the fact:
1. When Clinton left the White House, he left a big revenue surplus too.

2. Nine months after Bush took the office, there was a 911 attack which people think the government insiders were involved. Patriot Act was passed. Civil rights is seriously damaged. His government intimidated people with "terror attack".

3. His government cheated people with a lie of "WMD". Bush activated Mid-east war. He invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.

4. He signed the "tax cut" bill which not only exhausted the surplus from Clinton but also increased national debt.

5. His Neglegence to supervise the financial institutions led to the collapse of real estate market and financial crisis.

6. Obama just takes over a mess from his predecessor. What he does is to repair the hole which made by Bush.

It's ridiculous to blame Obama on economic slowdown and it's absurd to return the power to the problem maker. Do we want more false flag "terror attacks" and economic bubbles?

It's not idiot politicians. It's idiot voters. Or more likely, we are manipulated by the media and this system. It's a covert totalitarian country.
I am not for Democratic Party and their presidents. They are puppets too in this corruptive system. But you have to pick up a lesser one when all the apples are rotten.
kathaksung

PostSun Dec 12, 2010 11:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Wiki-Leaks is another false flag

1. It doesn't leak any important secret of dirty insiders of US government.

2. It provokes Iran and other Arab countries. (News that Saudi king asking US to attack Iran)

3. Feds let Assange go and release un-important documents like what Feds do to Bin Laden. Assange and Bin Laden won't be arrested until their mission being done.

4. This time the likely purpose is to justify war on Iran.

quote:
, "WikiLeaks: Iran 'obtains North Korea missiles which can strike Europe'
Iran has obtained ballistic missiles from North Korea that could be used to strike Western Europe, the leaked files suggest.
By Duncan Gardham, Security Correspondent 29 Nov 2010 "

shatoga

PostSun Dec 04, 2011 6:25 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by kathaksung
Here is the fact:
1. When Clinton left the White House, he left a big revenue surplus too.

2. Nine months after Bush took the office, there was a 911 attack which people think the government insiders were involved. Patriot Act was passed. Civil rights is seriously damaged. His government intimidated people with "terror attack".

3. His government cheated people with a lie of "WMD". Bush activated Mid-east war. He invaded Afghanistan and Iraq.

4. He signed the "tax cut" bill which not only exhausted the surplus from Clinton but also increased national debt.

5. His Neglegence to supervise the financial institutions led to the collapse of real estate market and financial crisis.

6. Obama just takes over a mess from his predecessor. What he does is to repair the hole which made by Bush.

It's ridiculous to blame Obama on economic slowdown and it's absurd to return the power to the problem maker. Do we want more false flag "terror attacks" and economic bubbles?

It's not idiot politicians. It's idiot voters. Or more likely, we are manipulated by the media and this system. It's a covert totalitarian country.
I am not for Democratic Party and their presidents. They are puppets too in this corruptive system. But you have to pick up a lesser one when all the apples are rotten.

Problem is you care.
Millionaire news readers do not care, corrupt politicans do not care, newspaper reporters do not care.

Beating a horse to get it's adrenalin up to make it pull the wagon another block...
beating a dead horse....
Trying to get people who do not care, who believe what lies they are fed;
is a wasted of time.
I admire your efforts, but personally gave up long ago.

Like Rush said:
"I'll tell you what to think about, and what to think about it!"
And the cult members were/are happy with that.

aside: Notice attempting to post here still involves much I did not type in my attempted posts and unable to edit without losing the entire attempted post/fifth try..btw