David Icke Newsletter, October 19, 2005

BigJoe

Joined: 07 Dec 2002
Location: A Remote/Well Fortified Complex
David Icke Newsletter, October 19, 2005 PostFri Oct 21, 2005 12:44 am  Reply with quote

DAVID ICKE NEWSLETTER - 19 OCTOBER 2005

The sending of this week's newsletter has been delayed because of technological changes as a new David Icke website is installed which will allow much better information management and archiving along with new features ... The changes will also allow much quicker processing of the newsletter and from now on it will be sent every seven days on the button. The next one is also ready to go now and will be sent to you in the next three days with bang-up-to-date information.

PLEASE SEE IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT NEWSLETTER AT THE END OF THIS ONE

TICKETS NOW ON SALE FOR DAVID ICKE'S SEVEN HOUR PROFUSELY ILLUSTRATED TALK AT THE BRIXTON ACADEMY IN LONDON ON SATURDAY, MAY 6TH.

CLICK HERE TO SECURE TICKETS AND IF YOU ARE GOING TO BE THERE IT WOULD BE AN ENORMOUS HELP TO US IF YOU WOULD BOOK AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. WE WOULD APPRECIATE ANY HELP IN NETWORKING THIS INFORMATION - THANKS:
http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?region=gb_london&query=detail&event=141300&%3E%20REFID=brixton0605

MY AMAZING WEEK OF HEALING AND RECONNECTION

Hello all,

I have spent the last week seeing and experiencing the cutting edge in healing technology based on the themes described in my new book, 'Infinite Love is the Only Truth – Everything Else is Illusion'.

In short, this suggests that what we call our ‘personality’ is overwhelmingly the result of genetic patterns inherited from our family lines or downloaded into the DNA by experiences in this ‘life’. The DNA is like a computer hard drive holding the behaviour patterns from the ‘past’ that keep affecting the way we see and react to the world. What chains us to the ‘past’ chains us to the ‘future’ because the patterns keep repeating.

An unexplained fear of something is labelled by many as a ‘past life memory’. But is it? Or is it the trauma downloaded into the DNA system by someone else in the genetic line who experienced what now frightens you? What about your emotional state or physical problems? Is that just ‘you’ or a DNA program playing through whenever the appropriate trigger presents itself? Of course what we directly experience in this life also affects our behaviour and becomes attached to us as ‘personality’, but most of it has nothing to do with our own experience. It is what we have inherited.

This includes our emotional reactions. As I have said in the new book, what we call emotions are manifestations of DNA programming. This is why chemicals affect us emotionally and our emotions, in turn, produce a chemical reaction. It’s all going on in the DNA and the genetic program. We are slaves to this program and it will go on affecting our lives mentally, physically and emotionally until the hard drive is ‘wiped’.

Which brings me to my trip last week.

In seven days I had my health and emotional harmony transformed working with techniques, technology, monotonic gold and other supplements, designed both to clear the DNA of destructive patterns and to open the brain to its full, or at least fuller, potential by awakening the parts we don’t use and connecting the two hemispheres to become a ‘whole brain’ and not two separate parts. The difference is amazing.

I was working with Deepak Chari, M.S. and Roopa Chari, M.D. at the Chari Center of Health in San Diego, California and also for two days in Utah with a brilliant scientist/inventor by the name of Calvin Young and his wife Helen. See The Chari Center of Health website for further details of their work:

http://www.charicenter.com

These are some of the technologies that I experienced:

THE VO-CAL (Vocal Calibration)

The VO-CAL is known to its practitioners as ‘The Chair’. It was developed by Calvin Young and it works like this: You talk briefly about yourself and your relatives like your mother, father, grandmother, grandfather and any spouses. The machine picks up stresses in the voice patterns that reveal emotional (thus often physical) traits that you have absorbed in the DNA from these sources. Just by speaking about someone the machine can tune in to their voice pattern. It was perfect in its summary of what my mother, father etc. were or are like as ‘personalities’ simply after me talking in vague terms about them.

You then sit in the chair and the opposite frequency patterns to the ones identified are played to you to neutralize those you wish to remove. I guess it’s similar to matter striking anti-matter, one annihilates the other.

This is why it is vital while seated in the VO-CAL, that you go into your emotions about people and situations because that tunes you into the frequencies you want to remove. This presents the vibrational target for the machine to focus on. It can be emotionally challenging as the often hidden patterns underlying unwanted behaviour and ill health come to the surface, but what a release when they are cleared. I felt 30 pounds lighter immediately and it was like a weight had lifted from my shoulders. My health and vitality has also improved significantly and the number of sessions I could do was limited by the time I was able to be there.

It is literally like letting the ‘past’ go – the inherited genetic patterns that are scrambling our peace, joy and harmony. You don’t need to have a lifetime of therapy that mostly gets nowhere when you can simply delete the hard drive of the programmed responses and reactions that control your life. I am told the machine has also been successful in helping victims of mind control and multi-personality disorder.

If you want to experience this technology – or purchase The VO-CAL and be trained to use it – contact The Chari Center of Health. If there is a nicer, more dedicated, family of healers on this planet than the Chari’s then I have yet to meet them. They see no more than three or four people a day because of the time they spend with them. Compare that with a doctor’s surgery – ‘Good morning doctor’ – Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooowwwwwwwwwwww – ‘Goodbye doctor’.

Here are the contact details:

The Chari Center of Health
2002 Jimmy Durante Blvd.,
Suite 301 B,
Del Mar, CA 92014.

Telephone during office hours on (858) 724-0773 or go to their website www.charicenter.com

THE EPFX/SCIO

At the Chari Center and other locations around the world you can also experience the EPFX/SCIO machine. The word 'SCIO' comes from the Greek ‘to know’ and it's from where the word ‘science’ originated. The technology was developed by a genius in his field by the name of Professor William Nelson, an American who moved to Hungary to ensure his intellectual freedom to follow his work to full potential.

The EPFX/SCIO is a sort of ‘biofeedback’ machine, although that is like saying Michael Jordan was a basketball player. This thing does everything, but fly to the Moon and works like a virus scanner on your computer, in this case the biological computer that is the human body. It interacts with your subconscious mind and this reveals the mental, emotional and physical problems that need addressing. It was remarkably accurate with me – spot on in fact. It can even list your health history with incredible detail and can energetically measure your vitamin levels, minerals, enzymes, viruses, the health of each organ and every disc of the spine. Incredible just does not suffice and at the Chari Center everything is projected onto a large screen in front of you so you can see what the technology is finding and doing at all times thanks to its outstanding graphics facility.

Once the problems are identified by your subconcious mind, the machine can instigate immediately the appropriate form of natural treatment. Using frequencies, it can give you acupuncture, herbal remedies, every natural health technique you can think of and it can do them simultaneously. It also works on animals just as well. I felt instantly better energetically and in my general health after my first session and the progress continued with the other two that I had. There is another aspect to the treatment in that it prepares the ground energetically for far greater multi-dimensional connection and it is quite the most extraordinary healing technology I have experienced.

Once again you can experience the EPFX/SCIO at The Chari Center of Health or purchase and be trained to use this machine through the Center. A number of medical doctors (Roopa Chari is herself an M.D.) are now using it with great success.

THE ‘HUMMER’

Another technology I tried was a spinning chair dubbed while I was there ‘the Hummer’. It was developed by inventors Calvin Young and Kery Semon. By using the correct speed of spin and an electromagnetic field, 'the Hummer' stimulates the brain to open up the many areas that have lay dormant for lack of use in our brain-dead society. People who have tried it have also enjoyed spontaneous mental, emotional and physical health improvements, including improved eyesight and IQ. It was a wonderful experience and the best meditative state I have been in for a while. In many ways the Hummer mimics the Earth’s magnetic field as it used to be before it began to lose its strength and it opens up those parts of our genetic make-up that are used to that level of electromagnetic activity. Once you try it, you don’t want to stop, I can tell you that. For more details of the ‘Hummer’ contact Deepak and Roopa Chari at The Chari Center of Health at www.charicenter.com.

SUPPRESSING THE ANSWERS

I saw so many amazing technologies and techniques in my time in California and Utah – methods of healing and understanding that showed clearly that we don’t have to live our lives in mental, emotional and physical distress; that we can live for infinitely longer than we do in perfect health; and that free energy is no myth. It exists now – I have seen it, felt it – and all of this is denied us because the system knows it will set us free and that’s the last thing on its mind.

Anyone who has experienced what I have in the last week will have no doubts that it is worth every drop of sweat and effort to bring down the edifice of malevolent power that seeks to suppress us. When it’s gone only paradise will be left. I know, I've been there.

ESSENTIAL DAVID ICKE READING AVAILABLE ONLINE

Please note: Ordering direct from Bridge of Love is a great contribution to the expansion of this work of communicating suppressed information fundamental to human freedom. It is a constant financial challenge to keep going and buying from some other sources, especially pirated versions, threatens our ability to keep the books in print and publish new ones. Anyone selling my books as e-books is doing so illegally and keeping all your money for themselves, the same with pirated books or tapes. They are taking everything you pay them while making no contribution either to the work or to those who have committed their lives to helping people find true freedom and need the income from the books to make new ones possible.

Thank you,

David

SECRETS OF THE MATRIX - THE NEW DVD/VIDEO BY DAVID ICKE

GIVING DAVID ICKE BOOKS AND TAPES AS PRESENTS IS A GREAT WAY TO CIRCULATE THE INFORMATION

WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON IN IRAQ?

In this world of smoke and mirrors nothing is ever what it seems and that’s certainly true of the ‘insurgency’ in Iraq. As always, we need to ask ‘Who benefits?’

The Illuminati controlling the US and UK governments have an agenda that involves staying permanently in Iraq and without the violence this could not be justified. If there had been a peaceful transfer of power to the ‘Iraqi authorities’ (US and UK puppets) there would have been no way to make a case for keeping the troops there. With the violence they have the excuse they need. As I have been saying since the 2003 invasion, the violence suits the occupiers – the men in suits thousands of miles away who never see a bullet fired.

So it was no surprise at all to find that two ‘British’ soldiers were arrested by the Iraqis dressed as Arabs over their jeans and tee shirts and in possession of a booby trapped vehicle close to a public demonstration. On the website over the months there have been several stories that point to ‘false flag’ terrorism involving the US, British or Israeli special operations units planting bombs and blaming the ‘insurgents’ or ‘al-Qaeda’.

The ‘British’ soldiers were said to have been on an ‘undercover mission’, but why they were driving a booby-trapped vehicle has not been explained because the reason is obvious and admitting they were about to explode the bomb near the protest is not on the song sheet. Indeed, far from telling the truth the British military despatched tanks to smash through the walls of the jail in Basra to free the men who had been quite rightly arrested by the so-called ‘legitimate’ Iraqi police. Well, they’re legitimate while they do the bidding of the occupiers, but not when they do their job of protecting the people from the occupiers. (See British forces break soldiers out of Basra jail - http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,7374-1788054,00.html and British "Undercover Soldiers" Caught driving Booby Trapped Car - http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=viewArticle&code=20050920&articleId=972

The use of tanks by the uniformed bully boys of the fascist dictatorship to free these two men reveals just how urgently the British and American occupation force wanted them out of Iraqi hands before the full truth was revealed. What a diabolical story would have been revealed and the whole ‘we are here to protect Iraqis from the insurgents’ fairytale would have been exposed.

Now the report below asks the question: were these two soldiers even British? Mossad, the Israeli intelligence agency, is notorious for false flag terrorism that they blame on their targets. Andreas von Buelow, the former German defence minister, told me some years ago that Abu Nidal, the Osama bin Laden of his time, was an asset of Mossad. Click here for background http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/crime/terrorists/abu-nidal/.

Former Mossad agent, Victor Ostrovsky, has confirmed that this is how they operate – see Confessions of an ex-Mossad agent http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/deception.html. And the very motto of Mossad is ‘By way of deception, thou shalt do war’.

Anyway, make your own mind up:

' 'You have two SAS undercover agents, disguised as Mehdi army, roaming around Basra, during a religious festival, with a car wired as a massive car bomb. They were stopped at a checkpoint, and if they were really SAS, all they needed to do was show an ID. Something happened, and they decided to try an escape. They killed two policeman, were involved in a firefight, and captured.'

http://judicial-inc.biz/Basra_IDF.htm

What is for sure is that the Mossad-connected Anti-Defamation League and its associated organisations have been running a long and vociferous campaign across many countries to pass ‘hate laws’ that are nothing more than a means to suppress freedom of speech and freedom of exposure. See ADL Watch.(http://www.zpub.com/notes/adl2.html)

These laws are nothing to do with protecting people from prejudice or racism. They are there to ban the debate of topics that the ADL and its controllers do not want the public to hear. The European Union has announced that its hate laws apply to the Internet (http://rense.com/general67/whatm.htm) and the latest legislation is now passing through an arse-licking Capitol Hill.

The most vocal opponent of the U.S. hate laws is the Reverend Ted Pike, a fervent Christian who does his case no good at all by going on about the right to condemn sodomy and such like. Of course he should have the right to do that so long as he supports the equal right of people to do with their own bodies whatever they choose so long as it is not imposed upon others against their will. But if you ignore Pike’s own prejudices he makes some good points about the affect of this legislation and it’s true motivation:

HATE BILL COULD BE APPROVED ANY MINUTE

http://www.truthtellers.org/alerts/hatebillmeansfuneral.html

What people miss in their condemnations of opinions they don’t like is that another’s freedom to express their views openly is the only way ALL people have their freedom of expression protected. When are they going to get it? Freedom of speech is not the freedom to express only the views that we like and support. It is … freedom of speech. Political correctness is not just a juvenile nonsense, though it is that as well. It is a calculated plan by those really behind it to suppress the right to speak your mind and say what you feel and believe. More than anything it is there to block dissent and exposure of the agenda. There are so many stories today which show how extreme this psychological fascism has become. Here is one example this week:

Teacher suspended for writing letter about illegal immigration
http://headlines.agapepress.org/archive/9/222005g.asp

'Orange County school officials have apologized repeatedly to outraged members of the Hispanic community for Jan Hall's letter, which expressed concern that illegal immigration is draining tax dollars and hurting the public education system. The letter also stated that several Puerto Rican teachers in the district lacked proper educational qualifications. After the Spanish-language newspaper El Nuevo Dia obtained and published the letter, Orange County school officials suspended the longtime teacher without pay and barred her from all school property in the district.'

POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IS THE THOUGHT POLICE BY THE BACK DOOR

… And what is happening in China with regard to the Internet is what the Illuminati are planning for everywhere …

The Internet Agenda: China Wants Only 'Healthy' News On The Net

BEIJING - China said Sunday it is imposing new regulations to control content on its news Web sites and will allow the posting of only "healthy and civilized" news. The move is part of China's ongoing efforts to police the country's 100-million Internet population. Only the United States, with 135 million users, has more.

The new rules take effect immediately and will "standardize the management of news and information" in the country, the official Xinhua News Agency said Sunday. Sites should only post news on current events and politics, according to the new regulations issued by the Ministry of Information Industry and China's cabinet, the State Council. The subjects that would be acceptable under those categories was not clear.

Only "healthy and civilized news and information that is beneficial to the improvement of the quality of the nation, beneficial to its economic development and conducive to social progress" will be allowed, Xinhua said. "The sites are prohibited from spreading news and information that goes against state security and public interest," it added.

While the communist government encourages Internet use for education and business, it also blocks material it deems subversive or pornographic. Online dissidents who post items critical of the government, or those expressing opinions in chatrooms, are regularly arrested and charged under vaguely worded state security laws.

Earlier this month, a French media watchdog group said e-mail account information provided by Internet powerhouse Yahoo Inc. helped lead to the conviction and 10-year prison sentence of a Chinese journalist who had written about media restrictions in an e-mail. As part of the wider effort to curb potential dissent, the government has also closed thousands of cybercafes - the main entry to the Web for many Chinese unable to afford a computer at home.

Authorities in Shanghai have installed surveillance cameras and begun requiring visitors to Internet cafes to register with their official identity cards. The government also recently threatened to shut down unregistered Web sites and blogs, the online diaries in which users post their thoughts for others to read.

Nothing sums up the depths to which we have already descended than what happened at Blair's Labour Party conference where no dissent was tolerated by the goons in uniform:

This is Walter Wolfgang, a member of the Labour Party since before Tony Blair was born, and a fugitive from Nazi Germany where he lost his family. He was manhandled out of the Labour party conference by 'security' thugs and later held under the anti-terrorism act. His crime? Shouting 'nonsense' during a speech on Iraq.

This is Blair's Britain, as it is Bush's America, a fascist state in all but name where dissent is crushed and the pathetic sycophants cheer on demand.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/newscomment.html?in_page_id=1787&in_article_id=363795

'An 82-year-old Jewish fugitive from Nazi Germany who lost family in the Holocaust, Walter Wolfgang knows a thing or two about how freedom of speech is suppressed. He learned a little more yesterday when he was manhandled by Labour goons at the party conference for daring to shout 'nonsense' at Jack Straw's used car salesman's weasel words on Iraq. Time was when heckling was the lifeblood of politics in Britain but yesterday's scenes would not have been out of place in North Korea, with Mr Wolfgang even being detained briefly under anti-terror laws.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/newscomment.html?in_page_id=1787&in_article_id=363795

But the agenda goes much further than just suppressing freedom of expression. We are talking, as I have been saying for more than a decade, of a global version of Nazi Germany. This study shows the parallels between the Germany of Adolf Hitler and the America of George Bush – or, more accurately, those who control the silly man.

Germany, Nazi Camps, and Martial Law USA: The Final Solution and Martial Law -- the Deadly Link

'Hitler and his henchmen were in fact Illuminati and part of the German secret societies "Bavarian Thule" and "Bavarian Illuminati." The term "Illuminati" or "Illuminated one" is simply a polite term for "Satanist." (Much of this is disclosed in books such as The Twisted Cross by Joseph Carr, Hidden Dangers of the Rainbow by Constance Cumby, and the video series Occult Secrets of the Third Reich.)

It is a fact, revealed in The Twisted Cross, that Hitler would come to the Bavarian Alps to climb into the mountains and scream into the wind for Satan to possess him; he wanted power to become the Antichrist of the thousand year reign of the New World Order! His Jesuit instructors had taught him well on this subject, according to many books.'

The ‘anti-terror’ laws designed to impose the Orwellian state are appearing everywhere, exactly according to plan as I have long warned that they would. This report is from the Australia of John Howard, the puppet prime minister who shares a love of children with father George Bush.

New Australian terror laws 'fascist'

Of course they are - they are meant to be

'Mr Trad said Australians should be worried at the possibility they could be detained for questioning for up to 14 days, on the basis of nothing more than "intelligence". "It's very frightening to think of the future," he said. "People can be arbitrarily taken in (and detained)".

He said the counter-terrorism measures were also aimed at silencing criticism of the Howard Government's policies. "It's very scary, especially with these laws about incitement to terror," Mr Trad said. "They could be applied to people who call for the withdrawal of troops (from Iraq). It's a form of silencing debate."'

EXACTLY

Here is a backgrounder to the Howard government and its mentality written three years ago, but still as relevant as when it first appeared.

http://members.optushome.com.au/thesquiz/s7.050402.htm

---------------------------

The long-planned introduction of a centralised world government has been a feature of my books from the start and now we are seeing the people and politicians being softened up to accept what is designed to be the global dictatorship …

'No world government exists, and the United Nations, while many things, is anything but united. In most circumstances, the organisation lacks both the consensus as well as the capacity to impose its will on member governments or others, be they terrorist organisations or drug cartels, corporations or NGOs.'

A decade ago I said the plan was to introduce a world tax to fund the United Nations and it’s successor, the World Government. Now … 'United Nations bureaucrats, meeting in New York, are trying to shove through Bilderberg’s demand for a direct tax on world citizens'

'For years, Bilderberg has pressed for a direct UN tax on the world, and for at least three years such proposals have been pending before the world body. Bilderberg’s favorite form of UN taxes has been a levy of 10 cents a gallon on oil. This would, initially, be so small the consumer would not notice the fraction of a penny on gasoline, even with today’s sky-high prices. But the principle would be established and, like the U.S. income tax, it would be tuned up in the years ahead.'

The plan is to have a world government controlling four superstates, the European Union, American Union, Pacific Union and African Union. Now a major step has been made towards completing the centralised fascist state of Europe - and even this would be subordinate to the world government.

THE AGENDA ROLLS ON: EU WINS POWER TO JAIL NATIONAL CITIZENS ... COURT JUDGEMENT STRIKES AT THE HEART OF NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY

'The EU has been given the power to compel the national courts of its 25 Member States to fine or imprison people for breaking EU laws, even if a country's own Government and Parliament are opposed to that.

An unprecedented ruling yesterday by the EU Court of Justice in Luxembourg gives Brussels the power to introduce harmonised criminal law across the EU, creating for the first time a body of European criminal law that all Member States must adopt. The judgment by the EU supreme court was opposed by 11 EU Governments - Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, the Netherlands, Germany, France,the UK, Spain, Portugal and Greece.'

Destroying America economically and militarily is a key part of the plan to bring it under the heel of the world government. Bush is doing a great job on both counts:

'Two hurricanes in a month, petrol prices at $3 a gallon, a current account deficit of enormous proportions, a housing market that defies gravity: little wonder that the mood in the United States is a little edgy. The International Monetary Fund made it clear last week that it saw the world's largest economy as an accident waiting to happen.'

On the subject of economic manipulation, this insider account confirms how the Elite control poorer countries through monetary dictatorship. The countries of Africa and elsewhere were given ‘independence’ by their colonial masters? You must be joking.

Confessions of a Hit Man

'In a nutshell, the game is played this way: People like Perkins work for consulting firms, and their job is to entice a foreign head of state to go deeply in debt. They do this by greatly exaggerating the economic returns on big projects such as dams and electrification systems. The payoff comesin two ways. The foreign country hires American contractors to build the systems, and they make big profits. Then, mired in debt, the head of state will do what the United States government tells him to do. If he proves too independent or too honest to accept bribes, then he will be removed from power, either in a coup or in an accident.'

This is precisely what my books have long been saying and this is the key point that organisations like LiveAid and Live8 appear to miss. The answer is not more aid in anything but the short-term, it is an end to manipulation by the rich of the poor that creates the very poverty the aid is claimed to address.

This, too, will give you an idea of the sick mentality that is running our world and the contempt they have for human life …

Kissinger's 1974 Plan for Food Control Genocide
http://www.schillerinstitute.org/food_for_peace/kiss_nssm_jb_1995.html

'"It is questionable," Kissinger gloated, "whether aid donor countries will be prepared to provide the sort of massive food aid called for by the import projections on a long-term continuing basis." Consequently, "large-scale famine of a kind not experienced for several decades—a kind the world thought had been permanently banished," was foreseeable—famine, which has indeed come to pass.'

I have been highlighting in the newsletter these past weeks the evidence that Hurricane Katrina was the result of weather manipulation technology. Here is further support for that view:

"Hyperdimensional Katrina": Scientific Evidence

'This sequence of New Orleans' NEXRAD radar data is in our opinion (and that of other experts who have now looked at it our behest ...) a proverbial "smoking gun"-- Strongly indicating now that Hurricane Katrina was, in fact, an artificially manipulated hurricane -- and ... specifically targeted for the City of New Orleans!'

I have exposed in my books the connections between the Bush family and the false ‘royals’ of Saudi Arabia and here is another example of the transfer of money between the two. Saudi Arabia, saturated as it has been with oil revenues, is to get U.S. aid for cooperating with the ‘war on terror’. This for a state that chops off limbs and beheads people. I spent two months in Saudi in the late 1970s with a group working to improve their soccer team and I found it to be a sick country controlled by a sick royal dictatorship, many of whom had no intention of following the strict laws imposed on everyone else. See The House of Saud.

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Zeroes/House_Saud.html

I found the Saudi people to be overwhelmingly very nice, friendly and kind, but the society itself is quite appalling with the House of Saud sitting grotesquely on the capstone.

Saudis to get U.S. aid for 'war on terror'

'U.S. President George W. Bush has certified that Saudi Arabia is cooperating in the "war on terrorism," clearing the way for aid that would otherwise have been blocked under U.S. law. The move was announced late Monday in a memorandum for U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, as a close Bush aide headed to Riyadh after criticizing the kingdom's human rights record.'

'... the Saudis are demanding three favours. These are that Britain should expel two anti-Saudi dissidents, Saad al-Faqih and Mohammed al-Masari; that British Airways should resume flights to Riyadh, currently cancelled through terrorism fears; and that a corruption investigation implicating the Saudi ruling family and BAE should be dropped. Crown prince Sultan's son-in-law, Prince Turki bin Nasr, is at the centre of a "slush fund" investigation by the Serious Fraud Office.'

This will not surprise you one bit …

WORKING AT THE BUSH WHITE HOUSE IS LIKE WORKING IN AN INSANE ASYLUM, SAY STAFFERS. YOU DO SURPRISE ME

'Depressed and demoralized White House staffers say working at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is “life in a hellhole” as they try to deal with a sullen, moody President whose temper tantrums drive staffers crying from the room and bring the business of running the country to a halt. “It’s like working in an insane asylum,” says one White House aide. “People walk around like they’re in a trance. We’re the dance band on the Titanic, playing out our last songs to people who know the ship is sinking and none of us are going to make it.”'

Talking of jokes, I was sent this one this week. Well, I thought it was funny. If you have any others please send them to Davidickenews@aol.com with the slug ‘joke’.

Frisky in the Jar

An 85-year-old man went to his doctor's office to get a sperm count. The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring back a semen sample tomorrow."

The next day the man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as on the previous day. The doctor asked what happened and the man explained: "Well, doc, it's like this - First I tried with my right hand, but nothing. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing.

Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left, still nothing. She tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, and still nothing. We even called up Arleen, the lady next door and she tried too, first with both hands, then an armpit and she even tried squeezin' it between her knees, but still nothing." The doctor was shocked! "You asked your neighbor?"

"Yep, the old man replied, and no matter what we tried, we still couldn't get the jar open."

And finally ….IMPORTANT TO READ

PLEASE NOTE: THE DAVID ICKE NEWSLETTER

I know there are many people who think that because I write books I must, by definition, be rolling in cash. In fact, most writers don’t make a living out of their books, let alone become millionaires and if you saw the percentages of cover price that authors actually receive you’d know why.

In my own case the financial pressures of running a publishing company to keep my books in circulation, because no-one else had the guts to print them, can be an added burden with the massive cash-flow consequences inherent in publishing. When a book is sold in a store we receive a small percentage of the cover price between 90 and 120 days later from which we have to re-print new ones, pay for shipping to the distributor, running costs and other bills that are necessary to keep the information flowing (which is why it is most helpful when people buy the books through Davidicke.com).

It makes me smile, or is it cringe?, when cynics say that you are only doing it for the money, as if making a living from trying to set people free is a sin, but making a living in the system that imprisons them is somehow okay. Over the years I have had a number of emails and letters saying that if I really cared about what I was doing I would give my books away free. My only question is how such people summon the brain power necessary to breathe.

I write back and ask them why they don’t give their time and effort away for eight hours and more a day for nothing. ‘Oh because I have bills to pay’. Really? Amazing, you know, but so do I. When I say that I will give my books away if they send me a monthly cheque to cover the reprinting - $30,000 to $40,000 for each title – and enough to prevent my family and I ending up in the street, they never reply. Funny that.

Then I hear that I must be making a fortune because there are so many daily visitors to my website, but that service is free and so does not translate into income that exceeds the costs of running the site and Bridge of Love. We have reached the point where this cannot go on any more. What has been achieved on the shoestring we have been working with for the last 15 years beggars belief and the time has come when an energy circle has to be created instead of the energy flowing overwhelmingly one way - out.

I have tried to give the newsletter away for free just like the website, but you reach a point when you think, hold on, why am I working from early morning every day and then wondering if the bills will be met at the end of the month? It’s simply not sustainable.

So from this point on, the weekly newsletters will be available for a MONTHLY cost of about the price of a pint of beer in a British pub – UK£3 (about US$5). For this you will receive four newsletters a month emailed to you every weekend. I know some people won’t like this, but I was thinking: if four of my newsletters are not considered worth the price of a single pint of beer, why am I doing them? The next one will be sent to you in three days now the new technology is in place.

Please subscribe here to receive it and future newsletters.

Thank-you so much for your support. Without it, the information flow would have to stop.

Best wishes,

David Icke
David Icke Supporters

The David Icke network has many supporters and we like to thank them for their valuable donations of time and knowledge. Please take the time to visit their websites and see what they have to offer. Your support for these advertisers helps make our work possible.

+++ The Health Corner +++

The Health Corner provides exciting premier quality health products for better health. They are currently bringing three exciting products to the David Icke network:

1. Evolution: Natural Monatomic Gold supplement

2. Jukusui foot pads: Detox While You Sleep

3. Vitalzym essential enzyme blend

+++ Ecommerce-Help +++

Ecommerce, Marketing and Promotion

+++ Aggressive Health +++

The exciting new book by Mike Nash that shows you how to take back control of your own health.

+++ Safe Living +++

Safe Flouride-Free Dental Hygiene

+++ Mineral Resources International +++

Mineral supplements that work