An Important Message from David Icke

increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostWed Oct 26, 2005 7:11 pm  Reply with quote

Can you spell b-o-t ?
mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
PostWed Oct 26, 2005 10:10 pm  Reply with quote

I got the same notice from David. I tryed to subscribe (resubscibe actally) and the page refuses to come up, also the news page is still blank. I guess he is still trying to rebuild, and yes it does sound familiar.

1, 2