Weathermodification related sites

increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostTue Nov 01, 2005 11:27 am  Reply with quote

This site is full of UN chemtrail info. http://www.wmo.ch/index-en.html Click on the drop box upper right ,search by topics and click on aerosols.Enjoy! http://www.wmo.ch/index-en.html
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostTue Nov 01, 2005 10:44 pm  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostTue Nov 01, 2005 10:59 pm  Reply with quote

Dr. Bertell sounds like she's been talking to Phelps..
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostTue Nov 01, 2005 11:17 pm  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

1, 2