Meet the Red Baron..

Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
Meet the Red Baron.. PostFri Nov 04, 2005 11:38 pm  Reply with quote

Or at least, that's what I call him..

Points of interest:

1 - The Red Baron is a late afternoon flyer; he is seen exclusively in the 2 hours before Sunset.

2 - The Red Baron *always* leaves a Persistent Contrail, and no exceptions, BUT, a Persistent Contrail need not be exclusive to the Red baron, ie, I see other planes leave em as well. By extension, you can deduce that:

3 - The Red Baron does NOT appear during an absence of Persistent Contrails. EVER.

4 - While the Red Baron appears seemingly only in the twilight hours, the bright red hues he has is not an artifiac of the failing light; I've seen him in plenty of instances where there were no shifting of colors in the sky and the Sun still had up to 2 hours before setting. This plane is RED, it's not a reflection.

5 - I've seen the Red Baron now for the duration of my experiences as a "Chemtrail" observer, and he's been there from the begining, but as mentioned, plenty of trails can be witnessed that are not attributed to this aircraft.

6 - The Red Baron is also exclusively a high-altitude craft. He *never* comes low enough to permit a decent photograph with my 6x zoom, so the above image is on par with the best results I can currently obtain.

Ok.

Discuss.

I wanted to wait until I had a better camera or video recorder to get a better shot, but I have no idea if/when that will happen, so I wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

Who flies an all-red aircraft? Or at least all red on the underside?
_________________
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostFri Nov 04, 2005 11:51 pm  Reply with quote

You might want to start here. http://www.jetphotos.net
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostSat Nov 05, 2005 12:52 am  Reply with quote

Increase, that's like looking for a needle in a stack of needles..

_________________
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostSat Nov 05, 2005 1:21 am  Reply with quote

These planes are probably ones that were least to airlines that had them repo'd,got newer planes,etc.These are stored in large numbers in Mojave,Ca.,and other sites in Calif. and Arizona.This whole chemtrail issue is like trying to find a needle in the haystack.Interesting site though.
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostSat Nov 05, 2005 4:45 am  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
Re: Like A Virgin ! PostSat Nov 05, 2005 4:56 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by Louis Aubuchont
Boeing 737-400

Now there's a candidate..Looks pretty damn close..

Wonder if those are running on JP-8 fuel..
_________________
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostSat Nov 05, 2005 6:51 am  Reply with quote

A number of German Airlines also have red planes. Here's a photo of a collection of planes in Arizona. http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=250894 http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5621514 http://www.jetphotos.net/viewphoto.php?id=5619417
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
CDsNuTz

Location: Down the hill a bit
PostSat Nov 05, 2005 4:24 pm  Reply with quote

I saw one several weeks ago,I remember thinking that it seemed a little early to have that sort of reflection.It was only 3 or 4 and before the time change.I'm pretty sure it had a trail as that is likely why it caught my attention.It was exactly the color you have caught in that pic.It almost has an alloy look,like the metals colored rather then being painted.
_________________
HELLO ME,MEET THE REAL ME...........
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostSat Nov 05, 2005 4:27 pm  Reply with quote

quote:
Originally posted by CDsNuTz
IIt almost has an alloy look,like the metals colored rather then being painted.

Bingo..
_________________
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
bigbunny

Location: Sydney, Australia
PostSat Nov 05, 2005 11:30 pm  Reply with quote

You may also wish to consider some of the aircraft from the NASA fleet.
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third, it is accepted as self-evident."
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostSat Nov 26, 2005 10:12 pm  Reply with quote

Red Baron just did a drive-by upstairs..

Twisted Evil