Aerosol and Electromagnetic Weapons In The Age O Nuclear War

mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
Aerosol and Electromagnetic Weapons In The Age O Nuclear War PostMon Nov 28, 2005 6:16 pm  Reply with quote

LONG and WORTH READING

http://www.rense.com/general59/aerosolandelectromag.htm

Last edited by mark sky on Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total
mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
PostTue Nov 29, 2005 1:17 am  Reply with quote

so far i have gotten one responce from a friend that just read this, see below

Thanks for sending this detailed update. Though, I've only skimmed this extremely large article, I did not see any mention of the fact that the damage to our collective health and environment fits perfectly into the (conscious) agenda to wipe out most of the population, which, as you already know, is a major priority with "the powers that be."

Yes, the aerosol program has wonderful military and space applications, which soooo many dwell on. But, let's cut to the chase. These "night crawlers" at the pinnacle of power want "U.S." dead. What better way than a silent killer from the sky that disguises itself first as a contrail, then a cloud, then an overcast sky. My bet is that even if the applications mentioned in the article are real, that they are, at best, a secondary benefit, or at worst a total ruse to hide the more insidious agenda of mass murder on a planetary scale.
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostTue Nov 29, 2005 2:07 am  Reply with quote

The outdoor Auschwitz.

What a brilliant analogy..

Twisted Evil
_________________
"The police are not here to create disorder.
The police are here to preserve disorder." Mayor Richard Daley
increase 1776

Location: Bizzaro World
PostTue Nov 29, 2005 2:33 am  Reply with quote

quote:
Both the Pentagon's aerosol operations and its limited nuclear wars are deeply interconnected. We can trace the beginnings of Operation Cloverleaf right to the Strangelove brain of Dr. Edward Teller, father of the hydrogen bomb and proponent of nuking inhabited coast lines to rearrange them for economic projects.
Sounds a lot like what has been going on with the likes of Hurricane Katrina. Amy Worthington...Classy lady http://www.rense.com/general59/aerosolandelectromag.htm
quote:
So, while we await the great awakening, have a wonderful, barium-dried summer under a synthetic tarpaulin of aluminum-white, particle-laden, electrically-charged aviation scum that passes for sky. Endure well your respiratory and ocular difficulties while staring at huge oily sun rings and smeary sundogs, the patent signature of chemical assault. Don't forget to salute and click your heels when you see tanker formations patriotically saturating the atmosphere with such a dense, micro-particulate brew that they cast black shadows alongside or ahead of themselves.

As you witness the noxious drama in the skies, remember, it's all just part of the "kill chain."
Amy Worthington says it all in the last quote.She has a way with words.