WebStrands Photo

mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
PostWed Nov 30, 2005 5:50 am  Reply with quote

Netwtonnjd commented on hearing that these were balloning spider silk and only occured for a few weeks out of the year, but it's been a couple of months now since I noticed them and they're here just about every time I look for them, so...... Netwtonnjd needs to start at the original page one...

fathome this my fiend
these strands "talk" to your dNA

no way are they normal transmigrational spiders
slipping across as "illeagal immgrants"
nore are they "the missing" from nude orleans
14000 and counting

blood plasma ~ voodoo doo do and all
organs arranged like FEMA could naught ever

there trailer plight ?
thousands of nsa listen
yet most are tuned in to homless TV BREW

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19