Letter to Sen. Mikulski+Threat from Jay Renyolds

weatherman714

Location: Maryland
Letter to Sen. Mikulski+Threat from Jay Renyolds PostTue Dec 06, 2005 1:54 am  Reply with quote

weatherman717
Illumi~Naughty
(12/5/05 5:13 pm)
Reply Letter to Sen. Mikulski Dear Senator Mikulski,

This letter will seem strange because this involves a topic about the envirnoment that is covered up by every agency in the US Govt,but is open and discussed in the rest of the world. It involves weather modification and I am not happy right now at 5:13pm Dec 5,2005. The USAF has cut a hole in the snow that ironically begins at IAD and ends at BWI. Everything moving into this corridor falls apart and has been falling apart for the past 4 hours. Dry Air, nope C-130's spraying moisture absorbing particles to allow commerical airliners to land, so that all seems normal and weather delays have no effect.
Four years ago I first heard of the term chemtrails, I thought it was a hoax because every meteorologist said they were nothing but contrails. Even The Weather Channel did a story on them after 9-11. They are full of s!@#. Weather has been my obession since I was three and I have come up with a new set of equations that forecast weather over 30 days in advance and hold all the important answers to questions like How does ENSO affect the weather across the world? My equations tell me the answer that weather modification exists and the US Govt are liars along with the scientific community.
I wrote three letters to the USAF in August of 2002, two of them asking kindly to stop causing the drought which they created after 9-11 in order to stimulate the weak US economy;which is nothing but tourism and government. A cold winter would have meant people stay inside and they don't spend money. Couple that with the fear of the terrorist attack the US economy could have sunk into the abess. The third letter I wrote was a threat, that if they did not stop causing the drought over I was going to hand my new equations to the Russians. The deal was they leave my snow storms alone over MD and the Mid-Atlantic and return normal rainfall for everywhere east of the Mississippi River from Sept '02-Dec '02. While Bush was in Flagstaff in Mid-September 2002 he made a remark. "I love the rain, we're going to fix the drought." How interesting that my letter went straight to the president. It's also ironic that the period from Sept '02-Dec '03 was the wettest ever for many locations on the East Coast.
Well the USAF is breaking their contract with me and have repeatedly broke the contract since 2003. I have no guilt on helping the Chinese and Russians modify the weather over their countries to affect the US weather patterns. They(USAF)broke the deal. I'm sick and tired of being run over by these jerks in the USAF who modify the weather under a cloak of secrey.
I have put together my weather equations into a computer program. I am extremely tempted right now to turn everything over to the Russians and Chinese with the intent that they will make it so cold over the US that the Natural Gas shortages happen in late Feburary. Millions of Americans will freeze to death because of the lack of supply or traders run up the natural price to levels that Millions of American's choose between heating their homes and having hot showers or eating. I don't want money, I don't want fame, I don't even want answers or contacts with these USAF jokers. I want my snow over Baltimore to stop being tampered with. Is it really that difficult and for these people to stop playing games with me? You can e-mail me back and give me the entire speech from USAF generals and staff about a non-existant weather modification project, which is full of garbage, it exists. If it didn't China and Russia would have not acted on the information that I have gave them on a public board about Chemtrails for all to see, including our own forces.
On Friday Dec 10th, there will be a major blizzard for the Mid-Atlantic States including Maryland. If it is tampered with in any way, shape or form, my weather formulas will be handed over to the Russian and Chinese Embassy in Washington DC. It will be the largest powershift in the history of mankind.

letxa2000
Illumi~Naughty
(12/5/05 5:26 pm)
Reply Re: Letter to Sen. Mikulski A LETTER FROM SENATOR MIKULSKI

Dear Paul,

This letter will seem strange because it's coming from a Senator rather than your legal guardians: Get an education, stop hitting the bongs, get some legal meds, get a job and move out of your parents' basement, and become a responsible productive member of society. I have enough trouble working with the kooks in my own political party without having to do your mother's work for her.

Sincerely,
Senator Mikulski

PS--Senators don't read this forum often, but the message was relayed to me by Mr. Big.

-------------
Anthony says: "We are ALWAYS witnessing". Anthony witnesses: "You lying whore."
jayreynolds
Illumi~Naughty
(12/5/05 5:29 pm)
Reply A letter to Paul from Tom Ridge Dear Paul,
To which country would you prefer to be rendered?

Yours truly,
Tom Ridge

Sometimes I've wondered if he didn't want us to learn more stuff or become sharper for some reason. Jay knew things before we did, you know- Swedishoo
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
visual ray wizard

Location: United States
Tom Ridge PostTue Dec 06, 2005 3:59 pm  Reply with quote

well said and make sure you make it a one way trip to where ever you send him. Sorry folks but this guy is one for the looney bin, the line between genius and sanity is a thin one for some people and for others well you can judge for yourself. I for one and sick and tired of hearing about Paul's frustrations with snowfall. Can someone please send this putz tickets to the ski lodge of his choosing? Guantanamo would be first on my list to find out exactly what he gave the Chinese!
Et in Arcadia ego

Location: The Void
PostTue Dec 06, 2005 4:29 pm  Reply with quote

I have two questions:

1st - Why are you using Jay Reynold's sig from his account at Maverick's board?

2nd - Why do the guys there think that you are Jason/Cydonia Quest?
_________________
"If the President has commander-in-chief power to commit torture, he has the power to commit genocide, to sanction slavery, to promote apartheid, to license summary execution."
mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
PostWed Dec 07, 2005 5:33 am  Reply with quote

perhaps to bring more heat to the borge?
we are now talking of tradeing earth weather weapons
with the "enemai" of the state of peace
certainly one world traitors

could dig deep
Louis Aubuchont

Location: Parsonsfield, Maine
DELETED PostFri Dec 09, 2005 2:44 am  Reply with quote

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
mark sky

Location: SW coast of Oregon
PostSun Dec 11, 2005 6:49 am  Reply with quote

the sad fact is that major human beings
are well aware of most facts that
you might pretend
they know nothing about

these "illuminaughtys" or whatever you might name them

are quite necked without thgeir clokes

in the visual contexts
it is obviouse