Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT CAFE

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
HisTimeIsComing

CT CAFE PostMon Jun 12, 2006 1:05 am  Reply with quote  

Im new, been reading through the site figured I could start up an opinion based topic. Just add to the topic and let it snowball. Perhaps eventually if we add up enough pieces of the puzzle together we might come up with something who knows. Here it goes:

I would like to Voice my opinion on what I think Chemtrails really are. I dont buy into this bandwagon that most everybody who believes that there is something out of the ordinary going on above all of us has jumped on. I do not believe that chemtrails and unexplained health problems that randomly pop up in spurts are related. I have no scientific facts to prove that I am right either. No what I have is intuition, the same intuition that eventually brought me here, to whoever takes the time to read this post. When "they" spray, they do it at certain times, not randomly. It's always 1-3 days prior to a front associated with a low Pressure moving threw my area. That would mean at least for this area and I can only speak for my own since my observations take place where I live that conditions for spaying are more favorable when the air prssure is high which would explain why clouds would form in air that does not favor cloud development on the scale that takes place when what seems to be a group of normal contrails at first grow into a very large group of clouds that often over time completly fills the sky. What effects these sprays have on the weather I dont know. Of course I would know if "MY" governement would tell what affects they have on the weather but they wont. Instead they go around the issue and we all know how good they are at doing that. So then I have to ask myself the question why wont they address the issue. You know, when I was a kid and I did or was doing something wrong and you called me on it I wouldnt tell you. You could beat the living hell out of me and I would just look u in the eye and lie right in your face and do you know why? Cause I knew what I was doing was wrong and didnt want to get caught. I see the same thing going on here. Now I dont think that my government is spraying the air to harm us on purpuse. I might buy that the products they use might be harmful, but come on, esbestos was used in buildings for years and no one said anything on it until it was too late because people are too stupid to see things clearly or whatever, but my point is that the purpose of Chemtrails is weather modification. I actually do my research and i bet im right. Thing is the weather is an untameable beast. You can never control the weather, but it is possible to control certain varibles that can alter the weather, but you can never control it. I dont know just my opinion.

P.S. love the site
tonoho

I've been watching Chemtrails for years! PostMon Jun 12, 2006 2:35 am  Reply with quote  

I've been watching Chemtrails for years and since I'm a pilot I do know the difference between contrails and chemtrails.
What most of us are seeing are Chemtrails not contrails. I very seldom see a contrail.
starman1

PostMon Jun 12, 2006 3:12 pm  Reply with quote  

welcome aboard tonoho

quote:
I've been watching Chemtrails for years and since I'm a pilot I do know the difference between contrails and chemtrails.

It's nice to know pilots are "awake" too...
Are you an airline pilot Question
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

I agree with this post PostMon Jun 12, 2006 4:14 pm  Reply with quote  

I think that the program has to do with mostly weather modification. There may be some military tool aspect to it, yet my hunch is that it is mostly to try to "own" the weather. I have seen those scare articles on population culling and mood control and sense that such thinking has an agenda to make us paranoid and less effective thinkers, although I do think we all get naturally down when we see the marred skies and feel less sunshine. I do think money is behind a lot of internet websites and forum postings, yet I also believe that most of us are free thinkers in search of truth and light and cannot be bought off.

I hope that the KNBC newscast multiplies across American television and onward to national reports, PBS Frontline perhaps. Once what we have been observing and trying to understand has credibility as a serious topic and is no longer pigeon-holed as internet conspiracy junk, then all the work done already by honest folks will seemingly be ready for the masses to digest and act upon if we are to live in a peaceful, honest democratic world based on love and humanity.
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

Clarifying my thought PostMon Jun 12, 2006 5:02 pm  Reply with quote  

When I say I think it has to do with weather modification, I am thinking about "global warming", "Ozone holes", and general toying with the atmosphere. I am openminded about the HAARP star wars stuff, but I think those I just mentioned are the chief catalysts for the secret program which we have been observing and shaking our heads about. Yes, there does seem to be covert multi-tasking going on with no disclosure or democratic oversight. Peace.
Jeanie

Trash Removal PostMon Jun 12, 2006 7:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Quote fromTonoho:

"Now I dont think that my government is spraying the air to harm us on purpuse."

Wanna Bet ? or are we just collateral damage
Question

Look at all the toxic chemicals that are showing up in everything we eat, clean with, repair with, Benzine in our pop soda, yikes. GM Foods, fragmented foods, (all the life removed, so it doesn't rot on the store shelves) even heard there are toxic chems. in disposable diapers. Who cares as long as somebody makes a buck?

If you think Uncle Sam cares about the well being of it's subjects you better think again. Havn't you heard, the majority of earth's population needs to be disposed of, so the elite can enjoy this magnificent planet all to themselves ? Breaking news alert !!! It isn't going to happen that way and when the real owner of this planet acts, they will be going along with the rest of trash. Wink
Jeanie

Liver poisoned PostMon Jun 12, 2006 7:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Copied from Health section posted by Ellen: Similar to what was said above: Something devious is going on here.

Very Serious!

I recently had a neighbor who had to have their 5-year old German Shepherd dog put down due to liver failure. The dog was completely healthy until a few weeks ago, so they had an autopsy done to see what the cause was.

The liver levels were unbelievable, as if the dog had ingested poison of some kind. The dog is kept inside, and when he's outside, someone's with him, so the idea of him getting into something unknown was hard to believe.

My neighbor started going through all the items in the house. When he got to the Swiffer Wetjet, he noticed in very tiny print, a warning which stated "may be harmful to small children and animals." He called the company to ask what the contents of the cleaning agent are and was astounded to find out that antifreeze is one of the ingredients (actually he was told it's a compound which is one molecule away from antifreeze).

Therefore, just by the dog walking on the floor cleaned with the solution, then licking it's own paws, it ingested enough of the solution to destroy its liver.

Soon after his dog's death, his housekeepers' two cats also died of liver failure. They both used the Swiffer Wetjet for quick cleanups on their floors.

Necropsies weren't done on the cats, so they couldn't file a lawsuit, but he asked that we spread the word to as many people as possible so they don't lose their animals.

This is equally harmful to babies and small children that play on the floor a lot and put their fingers in their mouths a lot.

PLEASE, EVEN IF YOU DO NOT HAVE BABIES, SMALL CHILDREN OR OWN A PET, PLEASE FORWARD THIS ON!

Evil or Very Mad
Kestrel

PostMon Jun 12, 2006 8:13 pm  Reply with quote  

The weather modification angle is exactly what they want you to believe. One would have to understand the mechanism behind black ops to realize that this is a cover. First of all, if this is all that is going on then why the secrecy? Wouldn't people be relieved to know that we are doing something against global warming / the ice age... which is it? Furthermore, Edward Teller's paper regarding owning the weather speaks of releasing aerosols at altitudes much higher than what we are seeing. The longer we speculate about what purpose chemtrails serve the longer it will take for us to figure this out and in the end they win. Whatever the reason, A LOT of people are getting sick and are dying. This is a FACT. There is an epidemic regarding respiratory illnesses, FACT. Again these are facts which have nothing to do with mindless or baseless paranoia. You can't disregards these FACTS and consider yourself to be an "effective" thinker. There is no more evidence to suggest that Chemtrails serve a weather modification agenda verses mass culling of the population. However, we do have numerous quotes from various people in power demonstrating the desire to reduce the world's population. We have the World Health Organization caught involved in depopluation programs. Again, these are FACTS. I could continue with more examples but the point is that there is a HISTORY regarding depopulation programs. Why is it so difficult to believe that there are people who would be willing to kill so many for their benefit? Wake up people! History tells us that they want us dead, science shows us that it can be done (AIDS, Ebola, etc...) why can't you accept it?
Richard Burgeson

tagged

Needle bearing life PostMon Jun 12, 2006 10:31 pm  Reply with quote  

Or the lack of< I noticed tree and shrub needles turning yellow years ago when they started spraying.
now we have many dead Trees and Shrubs in the area.
Is it just me or has someone else noticed this also. They spray the Erie area heavily.

PostTue Jun 13, 2006 1:29 pm  Reply with quote  

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8262483364410309502

Here's a good video put out by DiscoveryScience about "Owning the Weather" - watch it all because the chemtrails are a multi-facited operation, kind of like "killing two birds with one stone". Now, they talk about using weather modification to help the environment, but that is not what we are seeing. We are seeing massive droughts, hurricanes, weird tornadoes, raging fires, tsunami's, and negative health effects. Here in Illinois, respiratory illnesses and allergies have gone wild. Everyone has allergies now. All my friends complain about sneezing and coughing constantly. This is not normal. My little dog has bad allergies and the vet told me he is seeing so many animals now with allergies and skin problems it's unreal. Also, in the movie, they go into nanotechnology and the scientists claim they are already releasing nanobots into the atmoshere that are little recorders, which come down to earth. Tiny, microscopic computers that get into your eyes and body, that are programmed to do who knows what. I've read scientific books about nanobots and nanotechnology and it is a reality. They can put "good" things in them or "bad" like viruses that they can program to release and then die off. If you don't believe our govt. would do this to us, remember, out govt. is owned at the top by very powerful, weathy bankers. They who own the money rule. We are totally in debt to them. That means they own us at the top, our leaders, our military, etc. We, the little people, mean NOTHING to them. I have a window behind my kitchen sink, and I have to dust that ledge everyday. It is no longer just dust, but a gritty, oily substance with little black granules. That means we are all breathing in that crap regularly. They spray overhead pretty much daily. Once in a great while we'll get a break, but not for long. Plus, clouds are not like I remember when I was a kid - they used to be fluid, constantly changing shape, never semetrical, now even cumulus type clouds move in a uniform pattern or just sit in one place. The documentary goes into the fact that the nations of the UN signed a treaty back in the 70's not to use weather weapons against each other (mind you nothing about using it against your own people-little technicality there) This is 2006, weather modification is perfected now, we are only just seeing the beginning of what these crack pots can do.
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

Sorry I just dont know PostTue Jun 13, 2006 7:12 pm  Reply with quote  

I see your point about the possible population culling.That is a scary proposition. So are "chemtrails" ever going to reach the national consciousness? Are the good folks going to overcome the evil?

Weather modification makes the most sense to me. It does seem awfully cooler these days, and when I see "chemtrail" action, they seem to be always sprayed towards the West, blocking out the sun.

I'm not gonna be a troll and 100% dismiss the other ideas. Atleast we agree that "chemtrails" are mucking up the skies. The key is to get rid of the secrecy.
PAK

PostTue Jun 13, 2006 8:42 pm  Reply with quote  

Here is a copy of Bill Joy's (Founder and CEO of Sun Microsystems) article from Wired Magazine that he wrote in April of 2000 called "Why the Future Doesn't Need Us".
http://www.primitivism.com/future.htm

Keep in mind, he is not a "conspiracy theorist" but an insider to all the new technologies and scientists that are working on them. He wines and dines with them and discusses our futures as if they have the God given right to do so, and make decisions for us. He sounds like a nice guy, but he's an elitist warning us regular folks that we WILL soon be replaced.

They will do it gradually, like changing our skies so we accept this as the new "normal". Pundits and scientists will argue for years over whether or not these are contrails or chemtrails. (Kind of like arguing over whether or not 911 was an inside job). All of the so-called “experts” will be pointing fingers at each other. Us "little people" will be blamed for "global warming", taking too may flights, driving cars, farting too much, Razz etc. Meanwhile, more and more people will be dying from unexplained respiratory illnesses, heart attacks, cancers, wild weather and probably plagues. Don’t hold your breath for the “mainstream” media to tell you the truth about weather modification. All of these new sciences are not unrelated but part of a multi-facited plan to change the world and create a new world, one run by elites with science perfecting human kind. Even Z. Bryzynski wrote about it in his book “The Technotronic Era”, so did Aldous Huxley and HG Wells. We’re headed down the slippery slope, faster than ever with monsters at the controls.

I think Bill Joy went too far and pissed those above him off so his company is being merged with MicroSoft and others. He hasn’t said a whole lot after publishing that article. Have you seen the new “human like” robot that was in the BBC and other papers? Here’s the link:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4714135.stm

Kind of gives ya the creeps.
Surprised