Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
subliminal brain washing

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
mr. jones

PostTue Jun 13, 2006 6:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Actually doing any type of physical activity when you see chemtrails in the sky is extremely bad for your health.

The soup your breathing isn't normal smog muck.

It has ingredients specifically inserted to damage your DNA.

In other words if you dont detoxify your body pretty soon you'ull look and feel like something from outer space (maybe that's what they want, for you to look like them) that way you won't rebel when they come into your house to see that the programming is focused just right.

But on a more serious note.

Don't take unecessary risks with your health.

Doesn't it seem rather obvious that if you are doing some type of exercise and your body is sending you the wrong signals, that you should stop and think about what you're doing?

Like maybe get indoors and try meditation instead to change the programming.

I'm just as crazy about exercise as the average jones, the thing is when i see lines in the sky and they don't dissipate i begin to change activity patterns.

i go into passive retreat, inside my bedroom where i can close the windows and keep a relative stable environment.

You might not get to see or know just what the chems are doing to your body until it gets a bit out of hand.

And then trying to reestablish a healthy condition may take superhuman effort.

The reason i say that is because i've been there, the whole nine yards.

I've made silly little mistakes that have caused unwanted negative health condidions.

i was singing with my band one day as the lines in the sky were blowing in my direction.

the next day i had "problems".

needless to say i keep a weary and alert eye all the time.

No strenueous phsyical activity on chemdays.

What for?
PAK

PostTue Jun 13, 2006 7:06 pm  Reply with quote  

The problem is, they spray here just about everyday and night. Rarely does the sky stay clear for any length of time, and then again, I don't think it is ever clear now. There is always a haze and the sun is always diffused. Let's face it, there's never a good time to be out in it or inside unless we start wearing some kind of masks and protection. I think the whole US is pretty much covered now with this crap, as well as Canada. I flew to Florida recently, and from Chicago to Ft. Myers the sky was a mess. You could only see the ground at take off and landing. And the ground is grayish-silverish from the plane. Up above this mess were trails everywhere. When I was a kid I could fly across the US and look at the whole ground, pick out landmarks, see green grass and blue lakes and rivers, snow covered mountains. No more. Welcome to the New World DisOrder. Crying or Very sad
divine chronic

PostTue Jun 13, 2006 8:19 pm  Reply with quote  

i agree... i wouldnt go running outside when its all sprayed with chemtrails.

i just chill inside and meditatae, and try and spread awareness.... i guess thats about all we can do for now..
greenman

PostTue Jun 13, 2006 10:21 pm  Reply with quote  

ooops Exclamation

Last edited by greenman on Tue Jun 13, 2006 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
greenman

PostTue Jun 13, 2006 10:24 pm  Reply with quote  

i have a feeling the air is always saturated , even when i don't see trails in the immediate area. The clouds always look messed up. It blows in on the winds from somewhere else.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jun 19, 2006 7:20 pm  Reply with quote  

This Blu Ray media site now has had new web design and now shows a flash animation showing a chemtrail that has formed into a cloud.

http://www.blu-raydisc.com

So we see so many examples of unconscious subliminal brainwashing when it comes to chemtrails but are all of them intentional or do the designers know what they are looking at is an aerosol cloud/spray?
http://www.freedom-force.org
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jun 19, 2006 7:25 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by mr. jones
Actually doing any type of physical activity when you see chemtrails in the sky is extremely bad for your health.

The soup your breathing isn't normal smog muck.

It has ingredients specifically inserted to damage your DNA.

In other words if you dont detoxify your body pretty soon you'ull look and feel like something from outer space (maybe that's what they want, for you to look like them) that way you won't rebel when they come into your house to see that the programming is focused just right.

But on a more serious note.

Don't take unecessary risks with your health.

Doesn't it seem rather obvious that if you are doing some type of exercise and your body is sending you the wrong signals, that you should stop and think about what you're doing?

Like maybe get indoors and try meditation instead to change the programming.

I'm just as crazy about exercise as the average jones, the thing is when i see lines in the sky and they don't dissipate i begin to change activity patterns.

i go into passive retreat, inside my bedroom where i can close the windows and keep a relative stable environment.

You might not get to see or know just what the chems are doing to your body until it gets a bit out of hand.

And then trying to reestablish a healthy condition may take superhuman effort.

The reason i say that is because i've been there, the whole nine yards.

I've made silly little mistakes that have caused unwanted negative health condidions.

i was singing with my band one day as the lines in the sky were blowing in my direction.

the next day i had "problems".

needless to say i keep a weary and alert eye all the time.

No strenueous phsyical activity on chemdays.

What for?

Hmm problem is where I live everyday is a chemday!

Best way to stay healthy for me is to use herbs and alternative preventative medicines for staying well. Ones that protect our DNA and seal cells from infection such as Taheebo also known as Pau d' Arco and Yerbamate herbs both great for immune system and great at curing disease so much so that some of Taheebo extract has been patented in Japan to cure cancer. International lab tests show Taheebo kills cancer.

The key lies with the immune system - keep it healthy at all times and you will notice big changes and won't get any infections no matter how unhealthy people are that you come in contact with.

When buying herbs be sure to always buy organic or you may as well not bother at all! Herbs can be fumigated and sprayed with other lethal toxic chemicals such as herbicides or pesticides which is totally unecessary for any plants if you know how to grow (herbs are easy to grow and very resistant to disease and pests). When herbs are imported they can be fumigated unless they are organic so always buy organic - Taheebo and Yerbamate are imported from South America - Taheebo trees grow in the Amazon - only the inner bark is used and it grows back if done right so no damage done.

When buying Taheebo be sure it is genuine and not from some tree that has been chopped down and sold as a herb. When you get hold of genuine organic Taheebo it is from a variety that is the best of its kind and full of beneficial properties. An easy way to know if it is real Taheebo herb is to taste it if it tastes very bitter then it is not 100% Taheebo - you will know after you have tried several.

http://www.pau-d-arco.com

http://www.rain-tree.com/paudarco.htm

By the way the disinfo and lies put forward by the cancer corporations (ahah yes the ones that call themselves charities they are corporate terrorists) and Biotech cartels say taheebo can be toxic but it is not - it detoxes us and has no known side effects - I have been having it for years with no harm at all. I advise all of you to do a week or so research on Taheebo to discover all the benefits and uses.

Cancer patients that took Taheebo to cure themselves and stopped taking it several weeks or months later have died.

Taheebo is great to be used for preventative uses and will boost the immune system so much if taken daily. Drink around 2 - 4 cups a day or you may prefer an extract that is in alcohol (which weakens it) or tablet form or a liquid form of another kind but my favourite and recommended form is as a herbal tea as always.

Ah yes those Biotech Nazis would say Taheebo kills cancer cells but is toxic to use would they not! They want no cures. Just miracle drugs and more disease, illnesses and side effects from them (pharma drugs kill around half a million each year in the USA alone). They want total control. This is all part of their plan to rule the world if they failed to win WW2 and it was their backup plan. There is a lot to this and much reseach to be done regarding biotech-pharma cartels and their far reach in government globally if you want to see the full picture. When they do find natural cures they genetically engineer them or chemically synthesise them and make them harmful by doing this. GE drugs have been known to cause allergies, deaths and swollen up brains so far and much more as well.

Remember the only way to be healthy is the natural way.
http://www.freedom-force.org
myrrh

Chemtrails and the heart PostTue Jun 20, 2006 11:03 am  Reply with quote  

I try to avoid being outside for too long, because it always gives me problems. Well, Friday and Saturday I had a yard sale, and by Saturday night I had congestive heart problems: shortness of breath, unproductive cough, and weakness.

The mycoplasma weakens the heart muscle, the metals clog your arteries and disrupt electrical activity, and down you go. Like you, Free World Order, I take herbs to correct the problems, and I recover in a day or two.

Of course, every time you go through a chemtrail "spell" it further weakens your organs and your immune system, and can leave you more vulnerable to another, more serious attack.

I am tired of having to deal with this all the time. Although I am gradually getting stronger over time, I am always afraid that the "big one" is coming, one that I won't recover from.
greenman

Re: subliminal brain washing PostSat Jun 24, 2006 4:28 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by greenman

I have seen a glaring example of what may be intentional subliminal advertising. I remember discovering some years ago, the art on packs of camel cigarettes clearly has the words "cough is a cold" written on the front of the pack. Its cleverly hidden & small enough to blend in with the rest of the art, but once you see its, its jumps out at you. It was a few years ago,don't know if its still there, maybe they changed the pack by now bcuz too many people wised up to their nefarious brainwashing scheme

found an empty camel pack, checked to see if the writing that resembles 'cough is a cold' is still there in the art, and lo it is. Check it out & decide if its there on purpose or not Wink

heres the front of the pack- writing is on the ground undr the palm trees to left of the camel

detail of the words. "COUGH , COLD" are pretty easy to make out, "IS, A" requires a little more imagination