News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Seeking input regarding 'Blackline apparent vectors'.

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Redeemerson

Seeking input regarding 'Blackline apparent vectors'. PostThu Jun 22, 2006 4:14 am  Reply with quote  

Hello everyone, I'm a new member to this BBS. I first became aware of the chemtrail phenomena in 2004, although I believe it began in 1997. Since 2004, I have observed chemtrails being made over eastern Kansas on an almost daily basis. I have seen the unnatural cloud formations, and one time I observed a phenomena that fit the description of a "HAARP Hole" opening up, disipating the clouds, and then triggering a bizarre storm of slush balls. My current curiosity includes the 'blacklines'. Based on two observation, I'm formulating a pet theory. I don't want to state my theory yet. I would like information regarding other observations of the blacklines. Specifically, what was your approximate location when you saw the blackline, where was the line relative to your position, and what was the approximate 'compass heading' or vector of the blackline?
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostFri Jun 23, 2006 12:24 pm  Reply with quote  

No one has answered!

The black lines you see in the photos are power cable in the persons back yard.

Incredible you lot are idiots.
marklookingup

PostFri Jun 23, 2006 3:44 pm  Reply with quote  

[quote="Spikey"]No one has answered!

Incredible you lot are idiots.[/quote]

WHAT?
There should be an apostrophe in the word "persons".
marklookingup

PostFri Jun 23, 2006 3:47 pm  Reply with quote  

[quote="Spikey"]No one has answered!

Incredible you lot are idiots.[/quote]

Did you and Kevin Martin go to the same grade school?
HisTimeIsComing

PostFri Jun 23, 2006 4:19 pm  Reply with quote  

So He/She made a f@#$% mistake you know what Spikey your wearing me out with your little your little bullSh*t sid ecomments man your loosing your credibility with me and probley everyone else here
marklookingup

Re: Seeking input regarding 'Blackline apparent vectors'. PostFri Jun 23, 2006 4:44 pm  Reply with quote  

[quote="Redeemerson"]Hello everyone, I'm a new member to this BBS. I first became aware of the chemtrail phenomena in 2004, although I believe it began in 1997. Since 2004, I have observed chemtrails being made over eastern Kansas on an almost daily basis. I have seen the unnatural cloud formations, and one time I observed a phenomena that fit the description of a "HAARP Hole" opening up, disipating the clouds, and then triggering a bizarre storm of slush balls. My current curiosity includes the 'blacklines'. Based on two observation, I'm formulating a pet theory. I don't want to state my theory yet. I would like information regarding other observations of the blacklines. Specifically, what was your approximate location when you saw the blackline, where was the line relative to your position, and what was the approximate 'compass heading' or vector of the blackline?[/quote]

In the Pac. N.W., I have seen blacklines in all 4 directions, between the hours 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. One that went S-N, was directly over my house. That was at 11:00 a.m.
mr. jones

PostFri Jun 23, 2006 5:44 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
What are the dark beams that are associated with the chemtrail spraying? Exactly that . . . a beam with carbon trapped in the whirling magnetic fields of the beam. The carbon makes the electromagnetic beam energy more visible. Carbon will also absorb microwave energy. A plane will follow this beam and lay the chemtrails right into the beam. Must be that the chemtrails help create the plasma for the steady state structure of the DE beams. When a remote viewing plasma beam hits you and bounces back and is read by the satellite -- they can see you and exactly whatever you are doing (so much for psychic remote viewers -- another cover story in my opinion). They see you in real-time and in color.

http://www.freewebs.com/noexoticwarfarezone/
Redeemerson

Thanks to Marklookingup for a serious response, and regardin PostSat Jun 24, 2006 2:39 am  Reply with quote  

and regarding the personality clash that is rolling from thread to thread; stop it! Don't make me get my cyberspace broom out for the purpose of swatting some virtual butts. (Oh it's too late!) Spikey...no doubt your sophisticated associates gave you this nickname because you sit at the helm of a computer (set up by one of your step children), wearing a WW1 German army helmet and drinking Scotch until you can't think clearly or type accurately. Just so you know (not that anyone should give a rodent's rectum about such things), I have an IQ of 126, attended two different nationally recognized universities FULLTIME for EIGHT worthless years. I studied electrical engineering, nuclear physics, educational psychology and research, and...and I'm telling you right now that what passes as scientific knowledge is in fact nothing more than a 'belief system' that has led mankind astray from the Truth that God not only created this universe, but that He also takes any active role in regenerating and sustaining it every nano-second of each and everyday. I hope to get input on this topic.
Redeemerson

Oh, yeah, Spikey PostSat Jun 24, 2006 3:31 am  Reply with quote  

The blacklines I observed with my own two eyes were in the sky above Eastern Kansas (not internet images). The first one I saw was about 15 miles south of KC with a west, slightly northwest, heading. The second one I saw was directly over Lenexa, KS, running due west and intersected my visual horizon (meaning it appeared to come clear down to the 'ground' straight west of me). Both lines appeared to originate from, or were at least associated with, large jetliner/tanker planes that were choffing out chemtrails. I do not believe Beardon's account of scalar weapons, I think this is disinformation. I'm not overly familiar with gravity wave threory, but Eastlund's explanation of the HAARP parabolic dome in the ionosphere is consistent with my own observations. The dome does not explain the architecture of the artifical clouds, and if gravity waves were the cause, it would seem like the waves would have an adverse influence on airplanes (which apparently is not the case). I'm speculating that the clouds, which look like shark gills, are formed by EMR beams similar to the way a cathode ray tube forms an image on the back of phospherous screen. The chemtrail residue is the medium used to form these clouds. I'm fascinated by this, not scared. I'm a Christian; WE only die ONCE!
Redeemerson

Clarify this, if you please, Spikey PostSat Jun 24, 2006 5:12 am  Reply with quote  

[quote="Spikey"]Incredible you lot are idiots.[/quote]
greenman

Re: Oh, yeah, Spikey PostSat Jun 24, 2006 3:33 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Redeemerson
The blacklines I observed with my own two eyes were in the sky above Eastern Kansas (not internet images). The first one I saw was about 15 miles south of KC with a west, slightly northwest, heading. The second one I saw was directly over Lenexa, KS, running due west and intersected my visual horizon (meaning it appeared to come clear down to the 'ground' straight west of me). Both lines appeared to originate from, or were at least associated with, large jetliner/tanker planes that were choffing out chemtrails. I do not believe Beardon's account of scalar weapons, I think this is disinformation. I'm not overly familiar with gravity wave threory, but Eastlund's explanation of the HAARP parabolic dome in the ionosphere is consistent with my own observations. The dome does not explain the architecture of the artifical clouds, and if gravity waves were the cause, it would seem like the waves would have an adverse influence on airplanes (which apparently is not the case). I'm speculating that the clouds, which look like shark gills, are formed by EMR beams similar to the way a cathode ray tube forms an image on the back of phospherous screen. The chemtrail residue is the medium used to form these clouds. I'm fascinated by this, not scared. I'm a Christian; WE only die ONCE!

Redemerson, I've been wracking my brains trying to figure out what the deal is with these rippled clouds. The clouds look like this pretty much all the time now, the Barium blues site thinks that the clouds that ripple like this are the barium containing clouds, either being used as a 'conduit' , along which the EMpulses travel, or they are used as a marking system, to make the EM pulses visible for them to study..I admit i'm not too knowledgeable about things like radio waves, EM pulses & the like.. but i've an idea rolling around in my head which may be totally off the wall, but i'd be interested in any informed opinions .. If these clouds are comprised of conductive metals, are they only used in conjunction with the HAARP project, or do they also have an affect on regular radio waves? Or on things like cell phone, & other wireless communication? do these clouds enhance travel distance of cell phone signals? If so, then could the telecoms companies be benefitting from it, and possibly...a complicit factor in the development of the atmospheric aerosol technology? Perhaps the aerosol clouds have no benefit for wireless comm's signals, but they do affect the shape of the clouds? Again, these are just my own wyld speculations, feel free to educate me if i am way off base in my interpretations
mr. jones

PostSat Jun 24, 2006 5:27 pm  Reply with quote  

the rippled clouds are being rippled by the gwen towers and HAARP, it's microwave radiation being sent out into the stratosphere to keep the weather in check.

It prevents normal clouds from producing rain by them being displaced (rippled) literally torn apart.
AA767

PostSun Jun 25, 2006 6:01 am  Reply with quote  

after reading your accounts of "blacklines", my opinion is that they are actually shadows of contrails on cloud layers. this is something we see all the time. contrails leave black shadow lines on other layers.
greenman

PostSun Jun 25, 2006 1:41 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by mr. jones
the rippled clouds are being rippled by the gwen towers and HAARP, it's microwave radiation being sent out into the stratosphere to keep the weather in check.

It prevents normal clouds from producing rain by them being displaced (rippled) literally torn apart.

ahhh very interesting.
Redeemerson

But a shadow needs a surface on which to fall. PostSun Jun 25, 2006 5:31 pm  Reply with quote  

[quote="AA767"]after reading your accounts of "blacklines", my opinion is that they are actually shadows of contrails on cloud layers. this is something we see all the time. contrails leave black shadow lines on other layers.[/quote]

When I saw the blacklines, they did indeed look like shadows. But shadows form on a surface. If it was a shadow, it would form on the ground and be much wider than the chemtrail in the sky, like a cloud shades the ground. The blacklines do not comform to my understanding of shadows. If the shadow of a chemtrail is falling on the haze generated by itself, why don't they all make the shadow? And the blacklines have distinct edges, in straight lines. From the ground, I've never noticed the shadow of anything fall on the sky, unless ground-based searchlights where involved.