60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author Thread
Kevin_Martin

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostSat Jun 17, 2006 5:47 am  Reply with quote  

I was a bit forward in this. I am a Meteorologist yes, and Here is my advice if you wantt o use these. Chembusters create a HIGH PRESSURE system where it's pointed. this is the reason why these trails die when aimed at. If you aim it 45 degrees to the North, a High will develop about 100 miles to the North of you. A low will ALWAYS form to the south of you opposite the high, same distance about. Lows move counter clockwise, highes rotate winds clockwise around the centers. Use these to make rain as well if you please. I did this in LA last week when making rain in the summer. It worked, a low formed over the ocean on time, giving jet dyanmics and moisture from the south for rain. That is my advice if you want to use these, and what they can, and should be used for. Helping, not testing tornadoes, and stuff out. have fun with it. It's interesting, and very rewarding if you do it right.
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostWed Jun 21, 2006 12:59 pm  Reply with quote  

You have to be kidding, no way on earth is copper pipe and a crystal going to cause a high pressure to form Very Happy . High/low pressure systems are high energy systems powered by the sun.

The clue here is the material needed can be found very easily - to give you people some hope. I could understand it may work if it relied on a fleet of aircraft or particle accelarators or high powered lasers etc

All is happening here is you build these things, wait for as long as you need for the weather to change and THEN believe your device caused it. Just like rain dancing.
mr. jones

PostWed Jun 21, 2006 6:59 pm  Reply with quote  

science is censored, so if you really wanted to know if they worked or not, you would never have the opportunity, having come from the establishment run schools and universities.

I asked my politcal science professor in college, why he never talked to us about the illuminati.

he said if he did, the school would kick him out.

All in all real science boils down to personal observation and dedicated analysis.

We can debate quantum physics indefinetely, but unless we make some practical experiments we'll never have factual proof.

many people have used these and other things to try and hold down the chemical bombardment that is destroying yours and your family's immune system.

And it is really sad to see people try and deny something that is not only obvious but downright "evil" in the full sense of the word.
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostThu Jun 22, 2006 1:02 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

I asked my politcal science professor in college, why he never talked to us about the illuminati.

The school would kick him out for wasting the students time! You can research that yourself in your own time.

Hmmm! School bans Illuminati lectures -> look at clouds -> ipso facto government conspiracy to spray us all. Wow, how did you work that out?

quote:

We can debate quantum physics indefinetely, but unless we make some practical experiments we'll never have factual proof.

Yes but we also need intelligent design, the computers you use, do they have a crystal in them (ignoring the crystal oscillator)? Do aircraft have crystals? the space shuttle? cars? telephones? guns?

Were would the world be if designers insisted on using crystals in everything!
mr. jones

PostThu Jun 22, 2006 5:33 pm  Reply with quote  

The political science class was taken in 1985, chemtrails were not being implemented on a world wide scale.

As far as i know education is not a waste of time and neither is defending "freedom" of speech.

The reason america was created was because people didn't have it in england.

But basically it all boils down to psychological conditioning.

Confuse the people with random arguments to keep their eyes off the ball.

Only thing is in this forum we get debunkers on a regular basis and they don't last, first of all because the arguments they use "avoid" reaching critical analysis of the most damaging fact.

The "health issues", what i want to know is why you are avoiding talking about the health related issues.

Is it that you don't have any credible arguments to back up your denial mechanism?

And we get to the deep point where we ask ourselves, "what kind of heart can a man have that is willing to sacrifice the health of everyone around them including his own kids, that is if you have any"
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostFri Jun 23, 2006 12:21 pm  Reply with quote  

How can you discuss health when there IS NO PROOF of chemtrails whatsoever. Health issues can be caused by many things, more likely the crap burgers you americans like with lots of added crap in them.

Your arguements are 90% emotion, eg. "look at this photo, what have the b*stards done to us?" type posts. No proof just paranoia.

"debunkers" dont last because they are trying to educate some poorly educated people and then get fed up when we realise we are wasting our time.

As a commercial pilot, we get loads of worried passengers with irrational fears. It is our job to explain everything and not to dismiss them. that is why i am here to save you lot from your ownselves.
starman1

PostFri Jun 23, 2006 2:57 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
As a commercial pilot, we get loads of worried passengers with irrational fears. It is our job to explain everything and not to dismiss them. that is why i am here to save you lot from your ownselves.

Yea I remember flying back from Maui, listening to the pilot chatter on the United Airlines plane, when a few pilots on another plane were crappin their pants in panic when their plane was thrown up over two thousand feet, and then dropped back down in another instant, they said "that there was nothing painted on their radar" and that "for a few minute's there she was just flying herself" they were scared $#@#!, and all the other planes pilots in the area were freaked too, trying to pinpoint the location of the disturbance, then my darn pilot shut down the channel so we couldn't listen anymore. I asked him to turn it back on but he said "no". That's what I call not dismissing them> BULL KAKA
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 1:04 am  Reply with quote  

I was not going to bother to reply because I am sure to many on here and to many whom read your post it does not relate to in any way.

As I was passing by I wanted to update this thread and will do with my later postings.

Speak for yourself Spikey when it comes to the 90% emotional thing. For me I never bring any element of emotion into things when I do research just cross examine founded facts and historical data to find more out and ask around with independent sources that are non-biased and reliable. i.e. usually not corporate or government funded nor non-government-stealth charity funded by corporates. Yes, these sources are rare but the best there are and with least conflicting data and most factual based as a result, which can and are verified in majority of cases by individuals and government agencies.

You have to be pretty dumb or ignorant to ignore all the facts and pointers out there. It is all out there if you can be arsed to actually look for it. Or is it much easier to just do naff all sit back and be an idiot and accept everything that comes your way and from the establishment. Oh, now lets not forget the well educated fool (this is not targeted at anyone) but you know that saying eh. There is nothing wrong in thinking differently only to find yourself ridiculed (as many scientists and inventors are and then later their technologies are used by corporations, governments and individuals in later decades) by lesser informed people who all stay in their sheeple herd like good slaves always do, they know no better.

WELL EDUCATED FOOL - INFORMATION CONTROL - IS MIND CONTROL.

IGNORANCE WILL NEVER AID YOU IN ANY WAY OR FORM. YOUR FUTURE WILL BE DEFINED AND BE AS A RESULT OF MOSTLY YOUR OWN DECISIONS IN LIFE AND WHAT YOU GET YOU GENERALLY DESERVE, THEN YOU HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT AND BE HAPPY (THERE IS NO USE IN LOOKING BACK UNLESS YOU CAN DO SOME CHANGE STILL) OTHER THAN OUTSIDE FORCES THAT INTERFERE WITH OUR LIVES THAT CANNOT BE CONTROLLED WHEN WE DO NOT HAVE SUCH POWER TO.

Even the mainstream media reports on weather modification China and Russia are very open about such technology it is only the west that like to keep everything away from the mainstream masses. So what is new!

Can you deny factual documents that are commissioned by the United Nations? How about denying documents that are commissioned by the Pentagon, military and various government agencies? Because documents that are about weather modification technologies are all commissioned by these entities!

But hey you will deny this until you turn purple or just simple ignore these facts right?

OH IT IS BETTER TO IGNORE THEM YES.

Why not write, fax, email or phone congress and ask them about weather modification bills that have been in the pipeline?

Or better still do some research, you never know you may actually enjoy it - it really is easy if you can be bothered.

All of this is decades old. The UN, U.S. UK, EU, RUSSIA and Sovereign European Countries prove this and if you do research you will find documents showing weather modification throughout the decades and advancement of technology to date. Just don't expect to find all the answers at once. It is always ongoing and forever changing. Some day you may be so lucky to get hold of vital hard to find rare info if you are lucky but this is unlikely, it happens though. I mean hard to find not out there info.

I am sceptical about many things in life but this does not make me irrationally insane with denial of all things that I have not been aware of. No, that sounds like some uncontrollable obsession and fear to ensure people do not find out anything new. Fear of change or advancement of individuals perhaps on a unconscious level.

It is near impossible to relate any health issue or illness to any direct cause. Especially in a court of law even if there is evidence from many sources.

I do not have any illnesses's that are terrible caused chemtrail aerosols that I am aware of the only possible direct effects I can think of is possibly being related to exposure is being over-tired at times more than ever experienced before (under normal conditions) from overexposure but more so just making me sneeze from time to time, other than this nothing else I can really say unless I was to have my blood, saliva, DNA analyised and I have no allergies.

It is not much use saying you are ill that is caused from something so few know exists. In the USA the largest grower and producer of GMO's around 87% of the global rate only 40% of American people know GM food exists but in European countries around 89% of the population know. And there is significant evidence to suggest GMO's cause allergies, disease, mutations, etc but this won't stand up in court (has been censored and covered up by several European Governments) and will be denied and lobbied against by the corporates at all levels - money talks - the same biotech Nazis that have the right to legalise it all themselves with their lawyers not lab scientists, because this is exactly what Monsanto has done in the USA throughout the FDA (even employing Monsanto employees at the FDA itself - this is all known and admitted and so are crimes and fraud and corruption by Monsanto and they have been sued for this successfully in several countries but their global operations continue). There are no enforced legal requirements by the law in any western country least of all the USA to independently test the safety of GMO's all is done by the biotech-pharma cartels themselves and doctored and incomplete documents/journals etc are often submitted to government agencies for approval of commercial planting and sales.

Let me remind us all that around 500,000 people in North America alone each year die from the direct result of recent modern developed pharmaceutical drugs. Pharama-Biotech cartels pay out now and then a small amount (sometimes several hundred million USD = pocket money) and continue to posion people and make them even more ill in many cases.

PPP = Pure Poison for Profit

So what chances are there of us seeing some honest fair justice with anything in this dirty corrupt world when it is infected and controlled with parasites that are eating away at the heart of all good and balanced sustainable life.
http://www.freedom-force.org
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 2:20 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Spikey
You have to be kidding, no way on earth is copper pipe and a crystal going to cause a high pressure to form Very Happy . High/low pressure systems are high energy systems powered by the sun.

The clue here is the material needed can be found very easily - to give you people some hope. I could understand it may work if it relied on a fleet of aircraft or particle accelarators or high powered lasers etc

All is happening here is you build these things, wait for as long as you need for the weather to change and THEN believe your device caused it. Just like rain dancing.

Doesn't look much good does it from the surface and I am sceptical too. If someone gave me one ready made for free and I paid for shipping and it worked out I would be willing to pay them $600 for it if I was fully 100% satisfied after using it for a 6 months or so or if it worked instantly almost as shown here. Rolling Eyes

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dcricks10minctclearingjob.shtml

Blue sky days are very rare where I am now. Not had a complete blue sky day that has not been sprayed with aerosols in around 3 months now.

But then if this is not true what about the vacuum that surrounds us all and zero gravity, free energy etc? Does it not all tell us that all our laws of psychics are nothing but fundamentally flawed in so many ways. I think there has to be a learning curve for the mainstream science community but then most will never be willing to look at it let alone research or experiment with orgone/free energy,etc nor will they believe anything like it exists - put those aside few but a significantly growing number of scientists do research these fields and make machines, motors, engines, etc from free energy that work so this is good but again based on tech decades old that has been unused, hidden and suppressed for various known and unknown not so various reasons.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 2:32 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by mr. jones
science is censored, so if you really wanted to know if they worked or not, you would never have the opportunity, having come from the establishment run schools and universities.

All in all real science boils down to personal observation and dedicated analysis.

many people have used these and other things to try and hold down the chemical bombardment that is destroying yours and your family's immune system.

And it is really sad to see people try and deny something that is not only obvious but downright "evil" in the full sense of the word.

One of all many things interesting to study is the masons, illuminati, secret societies, etc especially for professors that teach philosophy. What a waste it is not to.

Recently there was a proposed public independent enquiry into how many police officers in the UK are masons and guess what it was denied by the police. Razz No Wonder because most are meant to be masons of some kind as are many politicians - it is meant to make it easier for them to get in.
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 10:31 am  Reply with quote  

If these chemtrail busters work so well, how do you know it's not YOU that have changed the skies over the last couple of decades?

You quote the government is trying to change the weather for bad purposes but then you build a chemtrail buster and believe you are doing good work by changing the weather. You might just be moving the chemtrail else where - maybe time travel!

How do you know the chemtrail buster design is not from a debunker or from the governement? You may actually be making things worse!
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 1:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Hahah great one Spikey.

It indeed seems od when you worry about the effect of chemtrails to be building something that influences the weather. At least the chemtrail makers (if they exsist) are scientist and know how they influence the weather, and you don't.
mr. jones

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 7:26 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
are scientist

"misnomer"
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 7:32 pm  Reply with quote  

Well they are, although they do not do good. Even Dr. Joseph Mengele was a scientist, you could say that he is not a Physician (which he was by training) since he didnít follow the Hippocratic Oath