0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe
60%
 60%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Author Thread
Mdgg2009

CHEM TRAIL BUSTER!!!!! PostWed May 24, 2006 11:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Exclamation Exclamation There is a chem trail buster that will get rid of chem trails for up to 30 miles!!! Please go to this link Exclamation

http://www.metatech.org/cloudbuster_&_orgone_generator.html
if 1000s of people make one we can nock out the spraing!!!

visual ray wizard

Consiidering the fact that a single chem buster PostThu May 25, 2006 10:01 pm  Reply with quote  

and or cloud buster can influence the weather for hundreds and sometimes thousands of miles, do you think it is a good idea for thousands of people to be building these devices and without the proper background be aiming them into the sky?

It is a documented fact that these devices can cause droughts floods tornados etc if not used properly. Without the proper base knowledge of meteorology and orgone a person could cause deaths and destruction as an unintended consequence.

I think they are very effective devices that should be used by those who have taken the time to do alot of research into such things as etheric flows, meteorology in general before they blindly start monkeying around with the weather.

I would also like to state for the record that not all chemtrails are bad. I recently noticed how leaves on a young oak tree were withering on a day when the sky was deep blue and there was not a cloud in site even though the soil was thoroughly moist if not down right saturated. The intensity of the sun seems stronger than it ever has been in the past.

It made me wonder if the government is doing things to help protect us not hurt us in this regard. I too have genuine concerns about clandestine operations being sprayed over our heads without informing the general public but I am beginning to understand that they might have useful purposes as well.

I do not believe the majority of our country's finest young men and women in the military would knowingly spray poisionous substances into the atmosphere. There might be unknown reasons that these operations are necessary that maybe the govt feels the public does not need to know about at this time. That is my hope atleast.

Two months ago a super cell was forming and I watched the USAF make multiple chemtrail passes over the cell in an attempt to weaken it. Fortunately when the tornado did form and touch ground it did minimal damage and dissipated very shortly there after.

Don't get me wrong I am with you guys but now I am trying to look at both sides of the issue. I urge caution to those of you who have not taken the time to study orgone, weather etc and build one of these devices and blindly start pointing them into the sky.

In fact if the current bill is passed in Congress it will make it a crime for any unauthorized person or persons to engage in weather ops without prior government authorization. It is truly an empowering device but in the hands of unknowledgeable people can have both good and bad reprocussions.

Just a friendly note of caution that is all. Please do not take this as debunking for in capable hands these devices are very very effective.

Just need to do lots of research and by all means if you decide to proceed forward do so using BABY STEPS first and really pay attention to the weather radars and sat loops.

When improperly used they can aggragate droughts as well as floods. Good luck guys!

Last edited by visual ray wizard on Thu May 25, 2006 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jeanie

Caution PostThu May 25, 2006 10:39 pm  Reply with quote  

'it is a documented fact that these devices can cause droughts floods tornados etc."

Gee Ray, we have floods, tornado's and droughts already... I do agee, proceed with caution, throughly understand what you are doing. That I do when undertaking anything new.

I do not agree that the govt. is entitled to do anything they feel is in our best interests without our knowledge. Further morel I don't believe the gov cares 2 figs for our best interests.
visual ray wizard

Jeanie PostThu May 25, 2006 10:59 pm  Reply with quote  

There is an evil minority that would leans heavily towards the dark side but not all in fact most are not directly involved (govt). I agree with you that the government does not have the right to do as it pleases and that is why our founding fathers put into place a system of checks and balances which the current neocon dominated regime is determined to destroy in order to bring about their long cherished nwo.

Just some words of caution for those who don't understand how humans and the etheric world can and do indeed interact. There is also a big difference between operating a water grounded cloud buster and a chembuster although they have similar effects on the atmosphere.

In my ongoing studies of chemtrails I have noticed how when chemtrails are dissipated in front of an advancing rain front that the precipitation tends to move around that cleared area. Using both cloud buster or human powered visual ray techniques the results are very similar.

That is why I have taken my array down and have made a point in recent days to not dissipated them to study how the rain front advances. We are on the same side I just wanted to point out some issues that should be considered before everybody engages in backyard weather control projects.

The journey has just begun for the human race and it requires but a small minority of caring individuals to make a very very big difference. Wizard

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostFri May 26, 2006 4:37 am  Reply with quote  

Hello. I am a professional Meteorologist. This cannot be passed around. Thousands will make such devices, and it is ntt good. You have to understand weather. You must be a Meteorologist to use one of these for weather purposes. This is what I am trying to enforce to the house of rep today.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

Re: Caution PostFri May 26, 2006 4:52 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Jeanie
'it is a documented fact that these devices can cause droughts floods tornados etc."

Gee Ray, we have floods, tornado's and droughts already... I do agee, proceed with caution, throughly understand what you are doing. That I do when undertaking anything new.

I do not agree that the govt. is entitled to do anything they feel is in our best interests without our knowledge. Further morel I don't believe the gov cares 2 figs for our best interests.

It is also documented time and time again that a ChemBuster is not a cloudbuster and uses no water like the Reich cloudbuster does!

So this argument is invalid it seems - I want evidence to prove otherwise.
http://www.freedom-force.org
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostFri May 26, 2006 4:53 pm  Reply with quote  

I will build a hundred or more chembusters not cloudbusters if they work as well as depicted to work here:

http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dcricks10minctclearingjob.shtml

Unfortunately is it hard to prove they work.

Does any one on this forum own a chembuster?
Free World Order

tagged & banned

Re: Jeanie PostFri May 26, 2006 4:59 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by visual ray wizard

In my ongoing studies of chemtrails I have noticed how when chemtrails are dissipated in front of an advancing rain front that the precipitation tends to move around that cleared area. Using both cloud buster or human powered visual ray techniques the results are very similar.

That is why I have taken my array down and have made a point in recent days to not dissipated them to study how the rain front advances. We are on the same side I just wanted to point out some issues that should be considered before everybody engages in backyard weather control projects.

The journey has just begun for the human race and it requires but a small minority of caring individuals to make a very very big difference. Wizard

For me chemtrail aerosol clouds never dissipate when rain comes, they stay there for days while the spew crafts continue to spray and while some aerosol clouds break apart you see them spraying above the white out skies they have made (we have had this where I live on and off for almost 3 weeks solid now with really bad weather). Chemtrail clouds rain often and this is a big indicator for sceptics that chemtrails exist because only so many clouds are meant to rain.
visual ray wizard

What part of the country do you live in PostSat May 27, 2006 5:19 pm  Reply with quote  

I would like to look at archived satellite loops and see what is going on in your neck of the woods. We had lots of spraying the day before a very nasty storm front came thru and knocked out the power to over 200.000 in several states.

For the record I made no attempts to interfere with the "natural" course of nature. Considering that nothing going on over our very skies is anything but natural these days, the sat and radar loops were quite interesting to study.

INDIANAPOLIS, Indiana (AP) -- Storms with harsh rain, hail and winds rushed across a region from Tennessee to Michigan, and rising waters swept away six people. A 15-year-old was found dead in Tennessee Friday and five others remained missing.

Rescuers in Indiana were looking for a 4-year-old boy, his father and grandfather, whose pickup was carried off Thursday night. A hunt also continued in Kentucky for another 4-year-old washed away in a vehicle after two adults managed to get out.

In Tennessee, Clarksville Police Officer Andy Bechtold said rescuers early Friday found the body of one of two 15-year-olds who went missing while swimming in a creek. Two rescue workers were injured, one critically, when their small boat tipped over in the rushing water.

In central Kentucky, a 68-year-old woman was found dead early Friday on the sidewalk in front of her Lexington home. It appeared she was placing her yard waste container by the curb for pickup when she was struck by lightning, the Fayette County coroner's office said.

Almost 200,000 homes and businesses lost power in southwest Ohio and northern Kentucky Thursday night, and a tractor-trailer was blown off an Ohio highway as winds reached 60 mph or more.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WEATHER/05/26/indiana.storm.ap/index.html

tagged & banned

PostSun May 28, 2006 1:13 am  Reply with quote  

Sounds interesting. Let me guess what all this and all the so many more hurricanes there are now will be blamed on - global warming that is likely to be a possible hoax in at least some part.

I used to think global warming was real but now I question it a lot more and try to look for more evidence.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/may2006/270506Tempest.htm

Either way one thing is for certain though we do need to shift from using fossil fuels to alternative renewables and hydrogen power and free energy. And stop cutting down the worlds forests and use hemp! Even if it is just precautionary it makes good sense and only good for the economy but tends to take control away from corporate giants but doesn't have to.

Still interested to hear from any one who uses chembusters has to say though in regard to effectiveness that is. If any one knows it has to be someone on here. Send me a PM if you don't want to discuss it further on here.

Thanks.
KnewEyes

PostTue Jun 13, 2006 1:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Yes. They certainly do work.
Absolutely, positively.
I built one 5 years ago and know for a fact they work.
Somedays it works better than others, depending on the moisture in the air.
When I built it I put in the intention to take care of the state of CT. It does.
Intention is EVERYTHING when you build one. I think it's the most important ingredient.
When I wake up and drive down the road, there are Blue skies all around me for miles and miles around.
I can see in the distance (to New York) where the effects of it (the cb) stops, because there is a wall of chem all around the borders of the affected area.
Some say the cb's can take care of approximately a 40 mile radius all around it. I say you can reach up to a 200 mile radius of clear skies all around you.
I's all in the intention.
mr. jones

PostTue Jun 13, 2006 6:57 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
You must be a Meteorologist to use one of these for weather purposes.

In other words only the elite have the right to screw us royally by spraying toxic DNA altering chemicals in the air.

And we're not allowed to try and defend ousrleves because only scientists undertsand how mother earth is being raped and tortured

Ami I being clear enough or does someone have a better explanation?

I just love it when so called educated people try to explain something they don't even have a clue to.

i guess that's part of dealing with people that are heavily programmed.

I burned my hard disk a long time ago.
Nicotine

PostThu Jun 15, 2006 3:57 pm  Reply with quote  

Well if they do work, then we should all build one or two. If anyone here is worried about how this will negativly effect the weather, then maybe they should offer to share their knnowledge and consult us on how to properly use them. Just a thought.
mr. jones

PostThu Jun 15, 2006 5:02 pm  Reply with quote  

chembusters are a new science, and it's basically tied to good intentions.

if your intentions are good there is nothing to worry about.

the only people who are saying they are dangerous are those who do not have a will of their own and thus are being manipulated by the establishment.

Always be your own decider, make decisions based on personal experience gained through logical and analytical obesrvation of all things.

never discount anything you have personally seen or exeperienced and always keep a positive attitude.

Attitude is everything when it comes to addressing mother nature.

treat mother nature with respect and allegiance and she will come to your rescue, after all she's your mother isn't she?
mr. jones

PostThu Jun 15, 2006 5:02 pm  Reply with quote  

case in point:

I have a backyard with fruit trees that i rarely watered, i figured the rain would do the job.

then the chemtrails came unto the scene and i began to analyze things differently.

I relaized that a lot of the chems would be alnding on the leaves and thus damging their ability to produce oxygen i badly needed.

So i began to change my habits, i have a small steam room in my back yard (one perosn fits only), i use it twice daily.

so now after each use i make a habit of watering down the trees "and " the leaves with a waterhose.

The trees and leaves look very firm now, not to mention they are full of life and beauty.

I've turned my immediate surroundings into a tropical jungle , putting plants everywhere and wtering them on a continueous basis.

When things get hot, turn up the water "literally".

I feel like the green giant now, and happy about it.