Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chicago Chemtrails

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
perverted_introvert

Chicago Chemtrails PostTue Jun 06, 2006 2:17 am  Reply with quote  

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/perverted_introvert

I have been documenting spraying over chicago. I have captured several odd shapes, orbs, and formations.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
greenman

PostWed Jun 07, 2006 1:51 am  Reply with quote  

good pics. cool artwork too
jensheadhurts

PostThu Jun 08, 2006 7:27 am  Reply with quote  

Wow - you've captured some amazing images! I was noticing that even as dusk was approaching each shot is crystal clear. What an awesome camera you must have! I intend to start documenting CTs also.

Agree with greenman - your artwork is incredible too!
perverted_introvert

Thanks PostMon Jun 19, 2006 12:28 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the feedback on the art, I am more concerned with the spraying though. It is nice to find a place where I can put up pictures and people don't call me crazy. We need to find out what is going on here.
 View user's profile Visit poster's website Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger
concerned

PostThu Jun 22, 2006 2:03 am  Reply with quote  

Nice pics. On an unrelated topic, I see you are an architect. What do you think of Chicago planning a 2,000ft tower?
perverted_introvert

Tower PostFri Jun 23, 2006 9:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Do you mean the trump tower? It is okay, I am not a fan of Donalds nor modernist architecture. This city has a rich architectural heritage, it's sad to see buildings springing up everywhere that are SO out of context... Lots of wonderful old buildings are being destroyed here to make way for newer structures. This is even true for many older houses who's lot value has far exceeded the value of the house. Often times people will buy these $300,000 homes, tear them down, and build new $300,000 homes in their place. It's nice to see existing plots being reused, but it seems that money could go along way to help a lot of people. By the way i'm not licensed yet, so technically i'm not an architect although I work full-time for a large residential arch. firm.
concerned

PostFri Jun 23, 2006 10:33 pm  Reply with quote  

No, Santiago Calatrava is designing a tower on Lake Shore Drive, I think its called the Fordham Spire. It is sad to see buildings torn down, but nothing compares to the track home sprawl here in California. Just another contribution to the destruction of the environment.
perverted_introvert

PostSat Jun 24, 2006 12:01 pm  Reply with quote  

Ooooh Calatrava is a different story. He's one of my favorite architects/engineers/sculptors. Have you seen his art museum in milwaukee? It's right on the lake, it has wings that open and close, unfortunately the have to keep them down if the winds are over 30mph which is most of the time. I really enjoy his forms and his sources for his ideas.