Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Chemtrails- Switzerland

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Varker

Chemtrails- Switzerland PostWed Jun 07, 2006 3:16 pm  Reply with quote  

I'm currently living in Switzerland and am amazed by the amount of spraying going on here. So far I have seen chemtrails in Basel (the pharmaceutical capital of Europe), and in Geneva. I have taken quite a few photos in each city and they seem to be spraying on a fairly regular basis. Basically its the same old story....flying in a criss cross (matrix) like fashion from morning into the evening. The cost of this must be massive, but hey, there's no shortage of money in Switzerland as well all know. Comments anyone ??

[/img]

Last edited by Varker on Fri Jun 09, 2006 7:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
mr. jones

PostWed Jun 07, 2006 4:19 pm  Reply with quote  

This is very interesting because switzerland is the offical home of the (elite), it's where they have their money and banks.

Which leads us to a very intriguing question.

Who is calling the shots?

It's as if the elite are very few in number and everyone else is totally dispensable.

When it comes to genocide (the elite way) noone is exempt, not even their hometown buddies.

Think about that real hard.

Last edited by mr. jones on Thu Jun 08, 2006 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Varker

Home of the Elite ? PostWed Jun 07, 2006 6:04 pm  Reply with quote  

I don't think you can say Switzerland is the official 'home' of the Elite, but it is definitely a place where loads of money gets channelled through BY the Elite. In saying that I would say that various members of the Bilderberger group for example live or visit Switzerland from time-to-time. Basel (NthWest Switzerland) for example, is home to approximately four of Europes largest pharmaceutical companies and believe me there is some serious money going through these companies.

As for who is calling the shots, that's is a VERY good question ! As an educated guess I would say people like Rockefellor, the Royals, and some of the chosen Bilderberger members. The jury is still out as to 'exactly' what chemtrails are all about but I would say a variety of things including Defence (communications), and perhaps a global warming preventative. Assuming it is tied up with Global warming and they are doing it on such a large scale, this should indicate that they are worried about something. I'm not so sure about the GM theories though.
Hieronymous Bosch

PostWed Jun 07, 2006 10:22 pm  Reply with quote  

I would argue chemtrails are merely the symptom, not the disease. The disease is the mind of man. Those foolish enough to toil for vanity's sake leave evidence of their fallen state. That evidence under the elite's jurisdiction is chemtrails, DU pollution, GE poison, cancer, AIDS, BirdFlu, false flag murder, prison labor camps, torture, Haditha massacres, NAZI gas chambers, Moulin Rouge firing squads, resource restrictions, and impoverished death. Mankind is largely a putrid material beast Hell-bent on self-destruction. Our tin pot Gods turn our biosphere into a lemon, then reap extraordinary material fiat-money profits (which really just boils down to CONTROL) squeezing them into lemonade.

"They wouldn't do this to their own families!" This is absurd. It assumes these beasts have the capability to love something other than their own egos. Well, I have news for you. They don't.

Have aliens (spirits/entities/angels, whatever you want to call them) been visiting us for millenia trying to steer us away from the "beast" within? Does mankind have a self-destruct button? Does God? Can there even be a self-destruct button in eternity? What are we really worrying about? If we believe in eternity, does this condition reap despair? Do the elite believe? You better believe it! Do they carry on as if there is no tomorrow? They do. Their playground is now. It's like the Kansas City Royals. They get their one world series, then it's back to the Yankees for the rest of history. Unfortunately, we are all stuck in that 1985 world series (apologies KC Royals fans! Smile

So, what's it all about? Biowarfare (aka: Sheople population management programs)? (yes, probably certain operations), global cooling mirror (doubtful) tropospheric fluoride chelation and ionic ozone generation (yes, probably certain operations), Scalar weather modification experiments, Energetics, Star Wars, Radar Ducting and Over-the-Horizon Communication, UV Solar Shield, you name it. Tropospheric aersosol operations cover a multitude of sins.

Another thing is for sure, if there are biowarfare ops, the elite will have specifically designed antiviral, antimicrobe regimen (perhaps utilizing energetic therapies kept secret from the masses: See Bearden, et al). Therapies that work (not this Tamiflu or Amoxicillin crap they'll dish out to the sheople to fleece us before slaughter). I wouldn't be surprised if TPTB also have regular EDTA intravenous chelation therapy to remove heavy metals, as well as an endless supply of chlorella per each family.

One thing is for certain, these operations are the biggest, baddest wake-up call commercial to ever hit the "Survivor: Exile Island" program called life on this planet. They've raised the stakes immensely. Will a few letters to senators, UN representatives, Greenpeace, or Tony Blair gonna make them think twice about continuing? You must be dreaming. Is there hope for the future? You may want to ask, was there an end before it began? Are we just experiencing a training film showing us the results when life turned out her lovelight? Will "love-less" human beasts even matter in the grand scheme of things? Not even a blip on the radar screen of infinity.
greenman

PostWed Jun 07, 2006 10:43 pm  Reply with quote  

i've read --that HAARP ionosheric heating is eating huge holes in the ozone layer, its not just greenhouse gasses causing the damage. Maybe they're trying to stave off the damage they've done by polluting the atmosphere with the sub micron reflective aluminium junk 'shield' . if thats the case, its a solution thats probably tantamount to applying a bandaid to a severed limb . Tyring to fix damage caused by chemtrails - with more chemtrails! fkingBrilliant!!

http://www.earthpulse.com/src/subcategory.asp?catid=1&subcatid=7

Last edited by greenman on Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
CTwatcher

PostWed Jun 07, 2006 11:50 pm  Reply with quote  

Hieronymous Bosch, took the words right outta my mouth. Very Happy

Excellent post. Cool

Sorry to hear about Switzerland Varker, but as we all know, it's all over the planet. To be able to keep something like this from all the world that has to see it, to me, is phenomonal.

Today it was stormy, the clouds would roll by with intermitent breaks. You could see the trails just a bit above the clouds. The clouds would move by fast, but the trails just hung, never moving, ever expanding, in the same spot. How can these whisps of white be so different? How can it just stay in the same place while real clouds are being blown so fast? It makes me shudder to think of it. Sad
halva

PostThu Jun 08, 2006 2:37 am  Reply with quote  

The man who brought knowledge of chemtrails to the German-speaking world, Gabriel Stetter, lives in Basel.

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/r+z.html

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/r+z-gp.html
Varker

Stetter PostThu Jun 08, 2006 7:54 am  Reply with quote  

Yes i've read the articles at holmstead and they are the best on the internet as far as I can see regarding CTs. The writer seems to have some quite an in depth knowledge regarding operations. If indeed the planet is facing a crisis then we are the sacrificial guinea pigs for trying this new technology out.

Actually its true. If you stand on one of the Rhine bridges in Basel and look up on a sunny day, the chances are you will see CTs. Before coming to Switzerland I was aware of them, but couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them for the first time and on a 'regular' basis. Shortly after this I started taking photos and did some travelling. Its seems its pretty much all over the main cities here and also in Germany, Italy and many other countries in Europe.

But is this just for Global warming ?

I suspect that it is for communications as well. Apparently even new Zealand is being sprayed but 'only' in the areas where they have their 'Ministry of Defence facilities' eg. Tangimoana. As many of you know, New Zealand has a security relationship between the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK. Much of their work is involved in Echelon, which is, in 'simple terms', a sophisticated 'Eavesdropping' computer system which scans all telephone calls, emails, faxes, SMS's and is pre-programmed to listen for trigger words. For more information read Nicky Hagar's book 'Secret Power' which rocked the establishment when it came out quite a few years ago.
I think the spraying could also be used as a medium for offensive or defensive high tech security communications.
halva

PostThu Jun 08, 2006 9:26 am  Reply with quote  

Thanks for the info about NZ.

Yes. It seems to be almost a consensus view that they also serve the purpose you indicate.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostThu Jun 08, 2006 6:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Of course chemtrail aerosols can be used to dumb down or make us all tired and accept things more easily than we usually would if they also use EMF in combination but if the chemtrail cocktail is right then it can be used fr this by itself. Some of you know about mind control radio frequencies probably a whole lot more than I do and how EMF can be used to heal us too. It is something the CIA and KGB studied before and during the cold war as well as something the Nazis studied.
http://www.freedom-force.org
Varker

Mind control PostThu Jun 08, 2006 7:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Absolutely right. In some ways the Russians have even been ahead of the West in this respect.

One shudders at thought that we could be controlled in some capacity by this. Where's it going to end ?!
Hieronymous Bosch

Re: Stetter PostFri Jun 09, 2006 8:01 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Varker
Yes i've read the articles at holmstead and they are the best on the internet as far as I can see regarding CTs. The writer seems to have some quite an in depth knowledge regarding operations. If indeed the planet is facing a crisis then we are the sacrificial guinea pigs for trying this new technology out.

Actually its true. If you stand on one of the Rhine bridges in Basel and look up on a sunny day, the chances are you will see CTs. Before coming to Switzerland I was aware of them, but couldn't believe my eyes when I saw them for the first time and on a 'regular' basis. Shortly after this I started taking photos and did some travelling. Its seems its pretty much all over the main cities here and also in Germany, Italy and many other countries in Europe.

But is this just for Global warming ?

I suspect that it is for communications as well. Apparently even new Zealand is being sprayed but 'only' in the areas where they have their 'Ministry of Defence facilities' eg. Tangimoana. As many of you know, New Zealand has a security relationship between the US, Australia, Canada, and the UK. Much of their work is involved in Echelon, which is, in 'simple terms', a sophisticated 'Eavesdropping' computer system which scans all telephone calls, emails, faxes, SMS's and is pre-programmed to listen for trigger words. For more information read Nicky Hagar's book 'Secret Power' which rocked the establishment when it came out quite a few years ago.
I think the spraying could also be used as a medium for offensive or defensive high tech security communications.

Hi Varker,
I live in New Zealand. Although the majority of the heavier operations are within 100 km of the major facilities (Waihopai: Echelon)/Tangimoana areas, we have photographic evidence of other areas of the country (not near known facilities) being sprayed as well. There is also strong evidence of chemtrails used in conjunction with scalar weather manipulation and modification. There are two "research facilities" scanning the Southern Ocean toward Antarctica. One in Tasmania and the other on the lower South Island. CEDAR facilities (as well as many others in the world refererred to as "research facilities" (remember, HAARP is a "research" facility) have scalar (energetics) capabilities.

I may have posted this before, but here is a map of CEDAR facilities:

Cheers-
Varker

Thats interesting to know... PostFri Jun 09, 2006 8:42 am  Reply with quote  

Well that's interesting to know as I've lived in New Zealand for quite some time and have never seen Chemtrails in the main cities (perhaps I wasn't looking hard enough!). Smile

I'd be really interested to know more about the Scalar Weapons program. Many of us know about hurricane Katrina and I'm convinced it wasn't 100 % natural. I'm unsure as to Beardens credentials particularly when he mentions the involvement of the Yakuza in all of this as this doesn't seem right.

As for the Russians, my sources inform me that they ARE DEFINITELY using their Woodpecker system which is similar to HARRP. I wouldn't be surprised if they're working on similar projects together.
Check out: http://seekers.100megs6.com/arizona_burns.htm