Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Birth Rates...

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Nicotine

Birth Rates... PostThu Jun 15, 2006 3:37 pm  Reply with quote  

Hi. I'm new here so if this has already been discussed then forgive me.

I heard on the radio this morning something about premature and still-born birth rates have doubled within the last 10 years. Does anyone else know anything about this? Could this be connected to the sprayings?
Sherri1

PostThu Jun 15, 2006 4:21 pm  Reply with quote  

Nobody knows for sure...but I can only imagine that alot of things are connected to them spraying us. We need an investigation. Please visit

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/835318817?ltl=1150222603

This will help push an investigation of Chemtrails so that we can see the side effects on our health, our enviornment, and our future.
We need to take to the streets and inform people of chemtrails. Many people dont even know that they exist. What are they? ...whats their purpose? ...What is in them? These are all questions that we need to ask.
mr. jones

PostThu Jun 15, 2006 4:33 pm  Reply with quote  

many things are responsible for birth defects.

The leading cause is the chemical bombardment in our crops, water and air, that started in the 1930's when chemicals first began to be used.

crops today have considerable less nutrional value and increased synthetic chemical content.

Chemical contamination is everywhere and chemtrails simply multiply that pollution dramatically.

People not only need to realize chemtrails are real, but most of all, begin to exercise detoxing protocol to defend their immediate biology (the physical body).

The immediate future will be very drastic in terms of maintaining a relative normal biological environment for our physiology.

Once your health is gone trying to regain it will take herculan effort and long hours of study in the fields of natural medicine.

Last edited by mr. jones on Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
kill-da-mon

Chemtrails: Birth Rates... PostFri Jun 16, 2006 2:32 am  Reply with quote  

You know i was thinking about the chems in our food also and was thinking of planting my own garden to avoid buying any chem laced veggies at the store but i guess it would be a futile effort cause of the chems sprayed in the air would contaminate my garden unless i grew it in the basement using hydrothermic lamps, but then the neighbors would think im growing pot plants or something and theni'd get harrassed by the police, ect. ect.. as far as the birth defect rates, its probally more than doubled. just as they've intensified the spraying over the past 6 years, the lung cancer death rates have increased 10 fold especially in people who dont smoke. Crying or Very sad
mr. jones

PostFri Jun 16, 2006 4:42 pm  Reply with quote  

The crops you grow at home will not have pesticide and herbicide residue.

And that my friends is something of value.

When it comes to health, everything counts.

It's the little things that make the cake taste good.

If it's possible make a greenhouse, you'll have fun doing it and it will probably be the most important investment a person can make nowadays.

Start small, work your way up.
Kevin_Martin

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostSat Jun 17, 2006 12:08 am  Reply with quote  

I think there should be a LAW about how many children someone can have. We have these here or dogs, so laws in cities should go the same way. Im sick of hearing about births, and having children. 2 or 3 is ENOUGH, and all others should be taken or destroyed
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

Isn't There Some forum Policy he just violated???? PostSat Jun 17, 2006 1:38 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Kevin_Martin
I think there should be a LAW about how many children someone can have. We have these here or dogs, so laws in cities should go the same way. Im sick of hearing about births, and having children. 2 or 3 is ENOUGH, and all others should be taken or destroyed

It could take me ten times to read this, and even then it wouldn't make sense. I'm trying to hold up from going for the easy ad-hominen attacks.

If you want chemtrails in the mainstream, in reality, a truth to be acknowledged and 100% disclosed, you need to take samples and run tests. You need to network. You need to find friends in positions of power and speak to them.

I'll respond to each sentence from the great one, the creator of the fantastic chemtrail/contrail experiment.

"I think there should be a LAW about how many children someone can have." OK, sounds like China at best, totalitarianism at worst.

"We have these here or dogs, so laws in cities should go the same way."

what what what what what what what what
a wrestler once said that.
Guessin someone is equating too many babies with too many dogs and thinkin' 'bout laws about this, if people can't have too many pets, they shouldn't legally have so many kids.

" Im sick of hearing about births, and having children."

grammar police please.
This duder sounds like he is ripped mad about there being too many babies.
Sounds like the Chinese government again.

"2 or 3 is ENOUGH, and all others should be taken or destroyed"

Wow, this has to be some teenager. He is too messed up to be a psy-op, isn't he? This "meteorologist" wants to pass laws in America that limit how many babies u can have, and that "all others should be taken or destroyed."

If I ran a website guys like this would be banned.
mr. jones

PostSat Jun 17, 2006 3:54 pm  Reply with quote  

let's give it the psychological approach, shall we?

First of all we must understand that psychological trauma is very prevalent in society today.

For lack of a better word we are all simply "nuts".

yes, my friends........believe it, it's true.

each of us, in our own particular way is carrying a considerable amount of extra (unnecessary) psychological luggage.

But that's not the bad part, the bad part is that it blurs our ability to think clearly and make analytical decisions based on clear logic.
mr. jones

PostSat Jun 17, 2006 3:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Now the elite knows this and are simply taking advantage of a situation that presents itself naturally.

And if that were not enough they have added an incredible amount of fuel (chemtrails) to the fire.

They have the world where they want it (dazed and confused).

All decisions need to be made on clear and intelligent knowledge of all things.

There are many souls in the other world begging for a chance to come into the worlds of time and space.

Unfortunately there are not enough physical bodies to go around and thus they must wait.

Which brings us to our current dilemma, "why would anyone want to live in a world filled with chemtrails?"

Believe it or not, before you entered this world, you actually knew what you were getting into and made an agreement to live it out, so to speak.

maintaining sanity is/will be a full time job in the chemtrail age.

And the stars we could reach were just starfish on the beach............
Nicotine

PostSat Jun 17, 2006 4:46 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
There are many souls in the other world begging for a chance to come into the worlds of time and space.

quote:

[sarcasm]I just can't figure out why people think cospiracy theorists are crazy.[/sarcasm]
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

This is for Entertainment Purposes Only PostMon Jun 19, 2006 5:07 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Nicotine

quote:

quote:

[sarcasm]I just can't figure out why people think conspiracy theorists are crazy.[/sarcasm]

That's their sick plan, to mind f#&% us all. Too bad for them there is word of mouth and grassroots and the human spirit which can never be controlled and common sense. Kevin Martin certainly destroyed any credibility he wished to establish. The other dude might have just had a few too many tokes of something. But, yeah, what u said with the sarcasm.
Kevin_Martin

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostMon Jun 19, 2006 6:21 am  Reply with quote  

im VERY well known for credibility. Fact is, too many people are in this world, and there needs to be a limit of how many can be born.
marklookingup

PostMon Jun 19, 2006 6:51 am  Reply with quote  

[quote="Kevin_Martin"]im VERY well known for credibility. .[/quote]

Did I miss something or have you published the results of your "experiment"?
mr. jones

PostMon Jun 19, 2006 5:45 pm  Reply with quote  

A person can never know the true nature of reality through subjective analysis.

this world in which we live in (temporarily) is not the true nature of reality.

Why? because it is temporary.

In order for a person to begin to delve into the the infinite aspect of existence first they must accept the belief of impermanence.

Man (and with this term woman is also included) can never understand true reality by being encased in the mindset of eucledian logic (materialism).

Intelectualism also fails because the intelect is a product of the ego (sensual desire), false idealism, the perpetuation of decay (all physical matter truns to dust, eventually)
mr. jones

PostMon Jun 19, 2006 5:47 pm  Reply with quote  

A person must rise above the lower aspects of their sensual nature to begin the understanding of the hidden laws in nature that govern the universe.

When thought ceases consciousness slowly enters, and in these brief moments the person gets small perceptions of that which is beyond space and time.

That which is inpermanent.

That which has no beginning and no end.

That which is real and cannot ever be destroyed.

it's a very slow process, nevertheless the small fragments aquired through patient meditation where thoughts are ceased provide the individual a connection to their true self.

the impermanent self.

The higher being.

The superior mind.

The "soul".