Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
VERY URGENT MUST READ

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
HisTimeIsComing

VERY URGENT MUST READ PostWed Jun 21, 2006 1:12 am  Reply with quote  

Please vist this Link:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/album_showpage.php?pic_id=418

This is "IN YOUR FACE" brain washing. WTF!!!!!!!!! Do you relize how stupid the american people really are. That is why the american government is getting away with all the B*llSh*t that they are doing. Im really hot about this. The picture is taken on the side of HW 54 which is the busiest Highway in the city and is at the very east edge of town. I travel back and forth to work on this HW and this billboard was not up yesterday so they must have done it over night. This is psycological warfare at its finest!
CTwatcher

PostWed Jun 21, 2006 2:19 am  Reply with quote  

A good thing to do would be e mailing this company and reaming them a new asshole. I think that's what I'm gonna do and it's not even my state.

Power in numbers, but the numbers have to be there. It should make you mad, it should make anyone with a brain mad. But if no one speaks up, it'll continue.

These ad companies are using pics of CT's more and more. They need to know it won't be tolerated.
marklookingup

PostWed Jun 21, 2006 4:02 am  Reply with quote  

Isn't this interesting.....................This is THEIR billboard

Spirit Aerosystems
TOP OF THE NEWS
Boeing grows southward
Control of KC-135 program shifts out of state
BY MOLLY MCMILLIN, The Wichita Eagle
Control of KC-135 program shifts out of state Next door to Oklahoma's Tinker Air Force Base, Boeing is growing. The company is in the midst of moving the oversight of its Wichita KC-135 program -- and with it about 25 engineering jobs -- to Oklahoma City. It is also expanding its business management and support services functions for the program
increase 1776

PostWed Jun 21, 2006 4:25 am  Reply with quote  

Former House Majority Leader Richard Gephardt (D-MO) serves as a labor consultant for Spirit.
greenman

PostWed Jun 21, 2006 11:28 am  Reply with quote  

Amazing. I'm speechless

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
mr. jones

PostWed Jun 21, 2006 7:13 pm  Reply with quote  

This a clear indication that chemtrails are in for the "long" run.

In other words they are here to stay, gone today here tomorrow.

The infowar is now in full swing, when they begin to use billboards for the psychological conditioning of "genocide",

you know were are in deep water, very, very deep.

I believe chemtrail awareness is on the rise and so they decided to throw in a publicity campaign to calm down the sheeple.

After all if you saw it on a billboeard, it must be normal right?
HisTimeIsComing

PostWed Jun 21, 2006 8:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Mr. Jones, that is exactly why I put the picture on the site, couldnt have worded it better myself!!!!!!!
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

Outrageous PostThu Jun 22, 2006 5:56 am  Reply with quote  

This appears to be a "smoking gun". They deal with planes and engineering, and their billboard ad is for providing aerosol operations. Someone either messed up or these people aren't too worried about the KNBC report. Shocking.
skywatcher NL

PostThu Jun 22, 2006 9:10 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Someone either messed up or these people aren't too worried about the KNBC report. Shocking..

Why would the PTB worry? All the 'anti-terror' laws are in place to deal with any unruly dissent, should the sheople awaken...which is doubtful, considering, we the sheople ARE THE ENEMY.

It is hideous and becoming "normalized" with this huge sort of chemtrail media-blitz. Rememeber, the PTB give us the thesis ( ie: chemtrial streamers-billboard-in-your-face), provide the anti-thesis then swiftly move-in with the Synthesis ( or the Big Lies)...to keep us mindfu&*cked. Works like a charm, obviously.
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostThu Jun 22, 2006 2:12 pm  Reply with quote  

Looks like a ordinary billboard to me with normal contrails. The buildings at the bottom of the photo have more damaging chemicals in them.

Your arguements keep jumping all over the place. One minute you argue they are censoring your posts to keep you quiet , the next you say they are ramming it in your face and telling the whole world because 50 of you think you have found a conspiracy.

Two words... PARANOID DELUSION

The only conspiracy I can detect here is the US governments delibrate act of not providing a proper education to the American people. This in itself would stop the public questioning the current government whos real crime is making lots of money from illegal wars.
mr. jones

PostThu Jun 22, 2006 5:19 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
The only conspiracy I can detect here is the US governments delibrate act of not providing a proper education to the American people.

Why don't you tell us about the I.R.A. instead, are they a conspiracy too.

Did you know that hunting irish people was a national sport in Britain at one time.

What exactly do they teach you over there?

or don't teach you?

Do you know that conspiracy theory actually originated in Britain?

Is the British Crown a fascist regime?

If England has so much wealth, why is there so much poverty in ireland.
Redeemerson

Sarcasm of the prince of the power of the air. PostFri Jun 23, 2006 12:17 am  Reply with quote  

The New Testament refers to the devil as being the 'prince of the power of the air', the demon spirit to whom we are all subservient until we are born again through Christ (Ephesians 2:2). The book of Revelations (12:5) indicates that Christ will make a brief appearance as a new born baby in order to fulfill the scriptures (prior to his triumphant final return). Noone can say whether this appearance is to be literal or allegorical (as far as I know). The Apostle Paul states that the world is (was) governed by spiritual powers and principalities that also serve the devil. I suggest this billboard, (and the chemtrail phenomena itself) is inspired by the age old deciever of mankind, a.k.a. Satan, whom the bible predicts will become progressively more bold as his days of freedom grow shorter. It is antagonistic toward the second coming, because they, the evil powers and their minions (whom the bible refers to as "sons of disobedience") are the enemies of God. To my fellow believers in Christ, just a reminder: Eye on the prize that is yet be seen. To the non-believers: Hell doesn't cease to exist simply because you don't believe.
Sore Throat

Conditioning PostFri Jun 23, 2006 5:58 am  Reply with quote  

Blatant Use of Chemtrails has been around for years.

Remember this SaKs Fifth Avenue ad campaign?

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies;jsessionid=93qe60fd53.buffalo_s?p=166&n=1&m=-1&c=4&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=3

None of this is by accident.

By the way, this site is a great collection of images:

http://imageevent.com/firesat/strangedaysstrangeskies;jsessionid=93qe60fd53.buffalo_s?p=166&n=1&m=-1&c=4&l=0&w=4&s=0&z=3