Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Netvocates

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
concerned

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 11:35 pm  Reply with quote  

I thought the same thing. I dont think they leave pilots to guess what they are doing up there, regardless of what kind of harm they are doing.
greenman

PostFri Jun 30, 2006 12:22 am  Reply with quote  

check out theses threads

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/forum29.html&start=0?sid=880ab4e7f54fadee96b7922362e42462

Apparently the mods quit when the site owner lifted the IP ban which they felt would allow trolls to re-register with new ids in spite of being banned. The sign up registration terms on this site state that those who don't acknowledge the existence of chemtrails are welcome to post, which leads me to believe that disinformers will not be banned.
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

very strange indeed PostFri Jun 30, 2006 12:51 am  Reply with quote  

I wish I could get to that link, but it's not working for me. To me it seems the site owner thinks this is how you boost the ratings to get more advertisers, or perhaps something even more sinister is going on where the owners think the trolls and strawmen will be able to keep chemtrails looking as loony conspiracy stuff. Logic says it is one or the other or both objectives to let this become Chemtroll Central.
greenman

Re: very strange indeed PostFri Jun 30, 2006 1:02 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe
I wish I could get to that link, but it's not working for me. To me it seems the site owner thinks this is how you boost the ratings to get more advertisers, or perhaps something even more sinister is going on where the owners think the trolls and strawmen will be able to keep chemtrails looking as loony conspiracy stuff. Logic says it is one or the other or both objectives to let this become Chemtroll Central.

\thats weird its not working. Might have to be signed in to get in that room ??
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

Oops, I wasn't accepting cookies PostFri Jun 30, 2006 1:57 am  Reply with quote  

Wow, there's tons of stuff there. I'm gonna try to check it out. Thanks.
may41970

tagged & banned

PostFri Jun 30, 2006 6:58 am  Reply with quote  

Hey FUI and Greenman

Be sure to read the comments by the resigning moderators. They assert there were serious security issues and then resigned at the same time. Was there more to their quitting than the IP unbanning? Why haven't new moderators been hired to replace them?

More importantly, is their allegation that their resignation posts got censored by "Thermit," the guy whom I guess runs the site. (Thermit admits to the censorship because he hoped they could "discuss" it)

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/forum29.html&start=0?sid=880ab4e7f54fadee96b7922362e42462

I'd really like to hear their side of the story. If there are security issues, censorship, or some reason to believe this site isn't totally aboveboard, we need to know about it.

Regards, May

PS - I think Fastmover's probably a phony; though definitely a talented writer. Think about it. This guy is on his deathbed and wants to come clean about spraying chemtrails; goes into detail about the project...but won't name the defence contractor/distribution company for "legal reasons?"
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

Re: very strange indeed PostFri Jun 30, 2006 9:36 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

You my friend have strange logic.

Could it not just be that the site owner would like real discussions, in which both sites can be heard. I mean Spikey, I and some other people present links to journals and other TRUSTWORTHY sources (for instance journals dating before the chemtrail stuff actually started), while ‘your side’ mostly only present their own observation (which is not only bias, because you are a believer, but is also high subjected to interpretive flexibility) and links to sites that are not that trustworthy. Besides that ‘your side’ referce to somethings in the news as facts (if they fit your paradigm) and to others as bullsh*t (if they don’t fit you paradigm).

There is no reason what so ever to ban the, what ‘your side’ calls, trolls

You want a world with a lot of censorship while this is what you claim to fight

p.s. Is it not insulting to call us that, saying we don’t think for ourselves, this is not respectful and that while we are accused of not being respectful, mmmm strange
mr. jones

PostFri Jun 30, 2006 5:12 pm  Reply with quote  

i think what intrigues many of us in here is that you and spike seem to be rather intelligent people who refuse to read much of the information that is in this site,

and simply continue to make silly argumentive debate.

the chemtrail debate was over for us a long time ago, newcomers need to read the information on this site to be taken seriously.

otherwise you will be defending your own lack of effort to examine that which is so obvious and is documented in this site.

don't take it personal, it's not about you personally, it's a common trend in society.

it's one of the reasons why chemtrails are not being accepted because people "instead" of examining the evidence simply try to defend the undefendable.

and make themselves look like fools among those who have common sense.

If you don't want to accept chemtrails (for whatever insane reason you may have) that's your choice, but don't try and defend your insanity because it's foolish and makes no "common" sense
FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe

tagged & banned

I Am Stopping My Posting Here Unless It Becomes Moderated PostFri Jun 30, 2006 5:28 pm  Reply with quote  

After reading the thread on CTC changes I have decided not to post here anymore. I do not believe in violence. I do not believe in debate with trolls and paid trolls and strawmen. If I post again I think it will be at Gastronamus Cafe. I know I was new here and really only offered what I could, it just doesn't seem safe here any longer. This is too important a subject to be left to an unmoderated forum.

Good luck to all.
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostFri Jun 30, 2006 7:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Bye Bye

Maybe I will come visit you there
greenman

PostFri Jun 30, 2006 9:19 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Mach_10
Bye Bye

you can look but don't bother posting. you'll be banned in a heartbeat.
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostFri Jun 30, 2006 11:21 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by greenman
quote:
Originally posted by Mach_10
Bye Bye

you can look but don't bother posting. you'll be banned in a heartbeat.

Can you say censorship
mr. jones

PostFri Jun 30, 2006 11:23 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Can you say censorship

can you say "common sense"