Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Level of education and Chemtrail believers

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Tournesol

PostSat Jun 24, 2006 1:47 am  Reply with quote  

Hi. I'm new to this forum, but not to watching the sky! I have a few observations I'd like to relate about weather control and weird science. Back around '77 and '78 when I lived near Boston we had long stretches between Spring and Autumn when it would rain every weekend, and no other time, without fail. The second year this happened I kept count. Thirteen weekends in a row between May and August, it started raining Friday night or Saturday morning. It ended Sunday night or Monday morning. Not a drop between then! I couldn't imagine any natural phenomenon to account for that, and figured it had to be some kind of weather control. Where I lived there was lots of advanced hi-tech military industrial stuff going on. I lived near Lincoln Labs, the Air Force-MIT collaboration at Hanscom Field, and nearby were MITRE corp, ITEK, Raytheon, and many more. Lots of advanced radar, satellite, missile, and who know what R&D went on there.The level of technological sophistication they have nowadays is hard to comprehend. Weather modification of one sort or another (like the silver iodide I heard about as a kid, raindances, and perhaps cloudbusters) has been attempted for a long time, but today's technology is unprecedented. The thing about it is that this is the military-industrial complex at work. The Cold War is long gone, but as Ike warned us, there's this entrenched corporate world of business dedicated to making huge profits producing the tools of war. Unfortunately, there are numerous brilliant psychopaths suffering from scientific delirium madness who dream of ways they can employ scientific knowledge to wreak destruction, and these corporations employ them! Look at Edward Teller, inventor of the H-bomb, brilliant physicist, and raving maniac. He wanted to create a harbor for Alaska using an H-bomb! I read his paper about the chemtrail plan. Spikey should read it! It has lots of nice math, equations, and footnotes. Teller's main theme is mostly about how cheap it would be to change the earth's albedo than to actually reduce CO2 emissions, and he explains one way to do it. Yes, it's done with airplanes. Cheap fix! So here we are, this is happening, it's all secret, right in your face. Kind of like our phony war. No conspiracy, the plans were all published and you can read them on the internet. They know most people will believe what they're told, not their lying eyes. I hope that forums like Chemtrail Central help to break through the mindjam that keeps people including highly edumacated and/or paid shills like Spikey to get a grip and understand that our whole planet is at risk, and that's no joke! How funny is it that hundreds of millions of years of life and evolution, eons of our own species, every thing that ever happened to make this incredible mystery and reality we call LIFE, this self sustaining, though not without struggle, wonder we are part of should go up in smoke because of this distortion of reality, this lust for money. There is no reason other than how our resources are controlled to benefit the few, that we couldn't have alternative energy technology and a world that turns for happiness, love, and better tomorrows. That ain't gonna happen through biotechnology. nor by fooling Mother Nature! Thanks for hearing me.

PostSat Jun 24, 2006 2:19 am  Reply with quote  

Could you please tell me where you got this paper.I would like to read it for myself. If you could please. thank you Smile
increase 1776

PostSat Jun 24, 2006 4:07 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
So...even if "chemtrails" do exist...one has to understand that given the reality that some contrails do behave in a manner previously acceptd as "chemtrail" behavior, there is absolutely no way - YOU can stand on the ground- look up- and determine what you are seeing is in fact a "chemtrail". None. To claim otherwise is absurdity and sign of lack of objectivity and rational thinking. The only way to determine what is in the contrail is to sample it and test it (if you think you can do that from the ground - you are again absurd has you have no clue about fall rate and dispersal theory)
quote from foolsbane ....... Using this "logic",you are a walking contradiction,you have no rational thinking.Unless you have sampled and tested you don't know s!@# either.If you want to put forth something constructive go ahead and post it.If you want to continue riding your high-horse, and talking down to everyone here,without any concrete proof no one will take you seriously.We don't need any babysitters.
Redeemerson

Can Spikey really be a pilot? PostSat Jun 24, 2006 5:42 am  Reply with quote  

Spikey responded to one of my posts, and stated "you are lot idiots". I would be concerned if I was riding in an airplane, and the pilot came over the intercom speaking Cro-Magna.
greenman

PostSat Jun 24, 2006 2:54 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Tournesol
They know most people will believe what they're told, not their lying eyes. I hope that forums like Chemtrail Central help to break through the mindjam that keeps people including highly edumacated and/or paid shills like Spikey to get a grip and understand that our whole planet is at risk, and that's no joke! Thanks for hearing me.

welcome to the board Tournesol, thanks for the insightful comments. For me, this forum has helped shed light on some of these issues and i've read alot of interesting articles through here. Too bad the board is becoming infested with trolls , doing their best to stifle the discussion

armynbcwife, i think this is the notorious Edward Teller paper Tournesol was talking about
http://www.rense.com/general18/scatteringEdTellerwithnotes.pdf
Jeanie

No Reply at All PostSat Jun 24, 2006 3:10 pm  Reply with quote  

Seems to me the best way to get a message back to trolls is not to repy AT ALL. If you do reply, they have succeeded in eating up your valuable time that you could spend in a more constructive manner.
Redeemerson

Re: No Reply at All PostSat Jun 24, 2006 4:55 pm  Reply with quote  

[quote="Jeanie"]Seems to me the best way to get a message back to trolls is not to repy AT ALL. If you do reply, they have succeeded in eating up your valuable time that you could spend in a more constructive manner.[/quote]

Spikey's feigned ignorance regarding the chemtrail phenomena is a small part of a concerted effort to discredit those of us seeking factual information. The irony of the situation is this: Spikey thinks he is feigning ingnorance, but he and the other Chemtrail producers really DO NOT KNOW for whom they work, or understand what 'stakes' are involved. I KNOW what's going on, I'm simply trying to understand the technical aspects of how they go about doing their business.
Tournesol

PostSat Jun 24, 2006 5:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks greenman and armynbcwife. That is the Teller paper I was referring to. You can also get the paper here: http://www.llnl.gov/global-warm/231636.pdf
That's the Lawrence Liverwurst Lab, so you know it's real!

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostSat Jun 24, 2006 9:49 pm  Reply with quote  

Meteorologist / Master Degree - NON BELIEVER
visual ray wizard

I read that you recently made your first orgone device PostSun Jun 25, 2006 1:14 am  Reply with quote  

Welcome to the club, know instead of just trying to predict the weather you will be able to help nudge it along and bring the local environment in which you live back into balance. That is what this is all about. I am not paranoid about contrails/chemtrails making people sick, in fact I am interested in solutions that will lessen their impact upon our environment and help bring the natural earth cycles back into balance.

Glad to see that you are open minded to some of the work that was first started by Wilhem Reich. It was indeed very unfortunate that when the government scoffed his ideas that he decided to threaten to bring massive floods to the North East in retaliation. That is why they imprisoned him and he died an unfortunate untimely death.

It is very important to keep ones intentions to the positive side and not attempt to cause harm to anybody or anything.

If you would like to trade research notes off this forum you can reach me at toodumbtobepresident@yahoo.com

I have some very interesting radar loops and a very large archived library of other info regarding my research into this subject matter you might find interesting. Your website is quite impressive, mine is just a work in progress and recently more important matters have kept me from doing much in the way of updates like I would like to do.

My theory is that we can deploy these devices of different scales to lessen the harmful effects of jet aircraft emissions to help bring the natural ecocycle back into balance with minimal side effects.

I have created minature orgone devices that are no larger than a tea candle but when deployed outdoors in a grid like fashion, seem to be able to tweak the atmosphere and help contrails to disperse on their own.

Cloud bustes and chembusters need to be used with great care since they can have an over powering effect on the local weather. Sometimes smaller is indeed better!

Of course if you don't know that yet you will find out, Recently a menacing super cell was bearing down on our city and we had tornado warning hail etc and by properly aiming a cloud buster with running water attached to the base, I witnessed it go from a very dangerous storm to one which had little hail and no tornado and just lots of heavy rain.

It was quite amusing to watch the local meteorologist ponder out loud that they could not tell what the storm was going to do. In fact stated over the radio that it was pulsating which I found quite amusing while I sat out in the back yard and watched the sky turn to clear blue in front of this system. They seemed totally perplexed at what was going on since the sun was still quite high in the sky so the energy that this super cell was feeding off of was still present, the only thing that had changed was that the storm encountered what I like to call etheric shear.

You can research archived weather loops of the tornado that touched down in Scottsburg Indiana earlier this month and see for yourself what happened that day. Glad to see you getting into the orgone thing, it takes meteorology to the next level in my humble opinion.

http://www.weathermatrix.net/archive/tor/0039.html

Email me sometime and we can compare notes.

PostSun Jun 25, 2006 2:51 am  Reply with quote  

OMFG!

lol!!

what kind of $#@#! theory is that bro.!?!?!?

im sorry.. but that theory will never work out.

what makes someone smart? what makes someone dumb?

a degree is just a piece of paper. And also. You cant say if someone is dumb becuase they dont have a degree of some sort. in fact. those kinds of people are mostly left brained. Left brained people are better at reading, and are ok with learning by hearing a lecture. Right brained people are totally opposite. They arent like left brainers. They are more creative thinkers. Now maybe you theory can prove something else. It can prove that more left brainers dont believe in conspiracies etc..

you know why... becuase they are left brained! and most left brained have to have a logical explaination for everything. Some things dont include an answer. Left brainers dont like to except that, so they make up an answer that seems the most logical... and never care about it anymore.

sometimes you just gotta feel, and use you intuition. which is something the brain doesnt do.

sorry if i offended any left brainers

Cool
AA767

PostSun Jun 25, 2006 5:44 am  Reply with quote  

i have stumbled across this website. i am not sure i understand what is going on here. i have a couple of questions.

how do you tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail?

if chemtrails are indeed real, what is their purpose?

thanks
greenman

PostSun Jun 25, 2006 2:08 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by AA767
i have stumbled across this website. i am not sure i understand what is going on here. i have a couple of questions.

how do you tell the difference between a contrail and a chemtrail?

if chemtrails are indeed real, what is their purpose?

thanks

hello AA767, a good place to start is www.carnicom.com He is a researcher in NM who has been studing this phenomenon of aerosol trails, or persistent contrails since the late 90s, and all of his research, experiments & findings are posted there. He's documented his attempts to submit his findings to various political leaders, gov't agencies like EPA and enviormental org's like Greenpeace. All of them refuse to comment, test or use his research as basis for furthur study, in spite of a large body of evidence he has assembled. In the case of the EPA, when samples of material were submitted for testing, the response was a refusal to test any "unsolicited' material. You may not know this, but there have been numerous attempts by researchers & citizens to have more studies done on this issue, and in turn some real answers from those who are in an official capacity to do so. But the result is always the same, steadfast refusal, denial and callous lack of concern for the health and safety of citizens.
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 12:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Now you lot are the debunkers here, I have a valid theory and none of you want to admit its true. Why won't you tell me your level of education? I think its because you all know you are all inbreed idiots living in trailer parks.

Instead you go on about how a degree 'is just a piece of paper'. It's not you idiots, it's dedication to learning facts which can only be obtained with a rational mind and intelligence.

Come on, what level are you believers educated to? We have a couple of pilots and a met man who don't believe, I bet the rest of you are either unemployed or pump fuel into cars.

Come on answer the question, the truth is out there! (Listing my spelling mistakes is not proof of conspiracy or who I work for)
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 1:40 pm  Reply with quote  

When I first visited this site I was willing to believe, but reading the posts most people leave, damn, I donít believe anymore

Ever heard of a critical look? Guess not. Everything that doesnít look like a nice fluffy cloud is a chemtrail according to most people on the board. And everybody who doesnít agree must work for the US government.

Well I donít work for the US government, I am not a US citizen, I donít live in the US, and I never been in de US

I hold both a Master of Science and a Bachelor of ICT degree, and I do not believe