Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Level of education and Chemtrail believers

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
divine chronic

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 6:07 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Mach_10
When I first visited this site I was willing to believe, but reading the posts most people leave, damn, I donít believe anymore

Ever heard of a critical look? Guess not. Everything that doesnít look like a nice fluffy cloud is a chemtrail according to most people on the board. And everybody who doesnít agree must work for the US government.

Well I donít work for the US government, I am not a US citizen, I donít live in the US, and I never been in de US

I hold both a Master of Science and a Bachelor of ICT degree, and I do not believe

LOL

u have a master of science my ass!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

it doesnt take a masters to see whats in the sky you jackass.

its not even about believing... use your senses.

go outside and look for yourself. its dead obvious.
mr. jones

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 6:14 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Why won't you tell me your level of education?

subjective or objective?
greenman

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 9:38 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Mach_10
Everything that doesnít look like a nice fluffy cloud is a chemtrail according to most people on the board.

Is your tinfoil hat too tight?
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 9:45 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by divine chronic

LOL

u have a master of science my ass!!!!!!! Twisted Evil

it doesnt take a masters to see whats in the sky you jackass.

its not even about believing... use your senses.

go outside and look for yourself. its dead obvious.

You make me laugh, you tell people that they are sheep for believing the news, want them all to think for themselves, as long as they believe the same thing you do.

People that are critical of what this site claims, must be stupid according to you.

If you are indeed so smart, then write a good article about chemtrails, using a scientific approach (thus also looking for other explanations for what you have observed) and get it published in a real scientific journal (getting published in a real good journal can take more then 5 years.) Maybe you can even do a promotion on this subject.

But really come on, learn to think truly critical, if there is a cloud, why can it not just be a cloud, why does it have to be something different.

People like Spikey, who claim that you need to understand metrology to truly understand what is going on when a plane leaves a contrail are right, you can use your high school physics and try to explain these phenomena.

You seem to be one of the head lemmings and the others your mindless, drone like, followers
Neptoon

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 3:33 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:

People that are critical of what this site claims, must be stupid according to you.

There seems to be alot of that going around...

quote:
You are wasting your time with these inbreeds. They are not evolved enough to understand and reason.

Rolling Eyes
mr. jones

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 5:05 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
If you are indeed so smart, then write a good article about chemtrails

would that prove anything to a person who has never picked up a book in their life?

Of course not, and that's what it's all about isn't it,

it's about not having choices, eliminating the useless eaters, the non producers, the weak, blind, and infirmary, the lowers "castes".

all 450 million of them, of which you and I my friend just happen to be in.

Of course you probably haven't realized that yet, it's o.k.

it takes time, although i must say in the same sentence, soemtimes it never happens.

some people never "awaken"
Mach_10

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 5:59 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by mr. jones

would that prove anything to a person who has never picked up a book in their life?

The only way to change the education of these illiterate in the future is teach the teachers. You would have to start at the top of the intellectual pyramid and work your way down, you can not start at the bottom.

If you are well educated and have a message that you think is important (I say you think, because I might not agree), you have the intellectual obligation to document it in a scientific way and try to change the paradigm that your intellectual, but not ideological, peers are locked in.

We might not always, or ever, see eye to eye Mr. Jones, but I appreciate you as a human being of probably more then average intelligence.

I want you to wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and repeat these words that a good friend of mine once penned down
ďThe life of the learned has its advantage, and you take full advantage of itĒ
mr. jones

PostTue Jun 27, 2006 6:23 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
you have the intellectual obligation to document it in a scientific way

science is censored and distorted if it doesn't comply with the power structure of the elite and their bootlickers.

do you know who linus pauling is?

his permission to leave the u.s. (passport visa) through immigration was denied beacuse his anti-communist comments were not strong enough.

he was to give a lecture in England on orthomolecular medicine
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostWed Jun 28, 2006 8:39 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
science is censored and distorted

Can you give us a good example of this please? Science is theory backed up by observations during experimentation. Science is not censored, if you could provide scientific proof that the Chemtrail buster works please post it here.

A belief in a system whether it is God creation theory does not have a place along side modern science.

I had cancer treatment this time last year and I was happy to place my health in the hands of doctors and use pharmaceutical companies drugs rather than a crystal pendant around my neck! I'm pretty sure that if the doctor said my treatment was to stand by 6 copper tubes each with a crystal in them, i would be dead now!

Fact is science is real and saves lives. Science is not the enemy of the world its our saviour. God isn't going to help you these days so you better trust a scientist Very Happy
increase 1776

PostWed Jun 28, 2006 9:05 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
I had cancer treatment this time last year and I was happy to place my health in the hands of doctors and use pharmaceutical companies drugs rather than a crystal pendant around my neck! I'm pretty sure that if the doctor said my treatment was to stand by 6 copper tubes each with a crystal in them, i would be dead now!
Sorry to hear about the cancer.What kind do you,or did you have?There are some good cancer Doctors in Houston,Tx.,as well as other places.
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostWed Jun 28, 2006 10:12 am  Reply with quote  

I had Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma but im all OK now, treatment was quick and easy with no real side effects. Modern chemothearpy drugs have come a long way.

My point I was making above is we cannot just condemn science as censored when there is so much good from science.
mr. jones

PostWed Jun 28, 2006 5:18 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Science is not the enemy of the world its our saviour.

You're jumping to conclusions, remember what we said about the "emotional" brain.

nobody sadi science was bad, what was said is about "censorship", of course science has its positive aspects.

But when followed with noble intent and not profiteering.

Money is the root of all evil, yeah many people have trouble accepting that and basically it's one more reason why we incarnate into the worlds of time and space.

to learn about "faith"

was it the drug that cured you or was it your "faith" in the drug.

most likely it was both (and you know you have to admit that, otherwise you would be contradicting yourself wouldn't you?)
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 12:29 pm  Reply with quote  

It was definetly the drugs that cured me, I had very little faith that it would work!

I could argue that good science is debunked and censored, when I was diagnosed, the word cancer meant death to me as this is how media portrays it. "Drug companies profits very high" etc.

When in fact you have low paid scientists and chemists working night and day working for the benifit of mankind..
mr. jones

PostThu Jun 29, 2006 5:04 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
When in fact you have low paid scientists and chemists working night and day working for the benifit of mankind..

And whose fault is that?