News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Most people can't see the chemtrails; How's come?

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Redeemerson

Most people can't see the chemtrails; How's come? PostSun Jun 25, 2006 5:06 pm  Reply with quote  

The operative question is not, "Do you believe in chemtrails?". The question to be asked is, "Why doesn't the majority of the population notice the difference in the current sky, as compared to what it is like 10 years ago?" . In early 2004, I gained access to the internet and stumbled across the chemtrail phenomena on the Cyrstallinks website. When looking at on the computer screen, I thought it was a bunch of nonsense because I had never observed it personally. Then I thought, "I quess maybe it happens somewhere else". One day, two months later, I saw a plane in the sky that was not emitting a contrail initially, then it opened up and left an exceptionally fat one. Then numerous airplanes came from all directions, and blanketed the sky with similar fat contrails that became cloud cover. I was scared and thought it was my last day to be alive. I searched the internet, and discovered photo evidence that this activity had be taking place in the sky for at least two years in the region where I live! I thought to myself, "Aren't I Captain Awareness?". I tried in vain to get other people to see the phenomena, and they just looked at me with a concerned expression, and suggested I take pyschotropic medication. These people were sincere, and had no connection with producing the chemtrails. They have no known vested interest in a coverup. Does anyone have any ideas rearding why most people don't see the chemtrails, or why I couldn't see them for a period of years?
greenman

PostSun Jun 25, 2006 5:35 pm  Reply with quote  

i don't know about you redemerson, but in my case i became vaguely aware of the chemtrail phenomenon in 2003, but didn't notice an actual, unmistakable aerosol event until mid '05. I don't now why that is , whether it be because of an increase in activity in my area, or simply because i wasn't paying attention. I had even been browsing this site and others which discuss various 'conspiracy' topics & chemtrail issues, but at the time I was more focused on the Iraq war, 911, Bush admin and other current events. Suffice it to say, theres alot going on in the grand scheme of things to keep peoples minds off the skies.
CTwatcher

PostSun Jun 25, 2006 6:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Some say mind control. If that were the case, then none of us would see them, no?

Most people go through life never looking at the sky, they think all that matters is on ground or in front of them. The few that I have talked to and showed have really been totally surprised and do look now. How they never saw before is a question I wish I had the answer to. They just figured it was normal air traffic. Even the smog guy that works where I do still says it's normal air traffic. He's an X military guy and will not change his mind, even when it's staring him in the face.

Belief has nothing to do with it.
Redeemerson

PostSun Jun 25, 2006 6:37 pm  Reply with quote  

I always thought I was hyper-vigilant, and maintained an active interest in the sky. I've seen unidentifiable objects, and (it may sound strange) I believe that Christ ascended into the sky. So I've always been watching. But I could not see the chemtrails for at least 2 years. Weird, weird, weird.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 2:42 am  Reply with quote  

For me looking back on photos I see man made clouds known as contrails or formed from aerorosls from contrails.

I see them in photos all the way back from the 1800's, and recent times 22 years ago, 30 years ago and so on. I have some good photos from the 1900's as well all showing chemtrail aerosols.

Check out those photos from when you were growing up when you were 4 years old or so and see if there are any skyscape photos in any shots.

See movies from the 70's onwards (easily obvious) and it is very obvious chemtrail aerosol clouds existed in some movies more than others.

All of us in the mainstream know no different since all seems normal. We need to go far back in history (not far really only 200 years or so) for record of such aerosol chemtrail clouds.

And of course scientifically there are only so many clouds that are meant to be capable of rain - research this from the people who actually first named clouds - in modern dumb times of course. Yeah 300 year round area should do it.
http://www.freedom-force.org

Last edited by Free World Order on Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:53 am; edited 1 time in total
divine chronic

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 2:48 am  Reply with quote  

its because people live their life doing everything subconsciously without thinking. People go for a walk outside, and dont even think about looking at the sky, and if they do, they arent really being aware or else they would see that there are trails left in the sky for hours.

too many people are still asleep... and the media isnt helping.

its up to people like us to spread this info, and let others be aware.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 2:50 am  Reply with quote  

Despite saying this since becoming totally aware of chemtrail operations I have tosay prior to this I was a very aware person of all surroundings and environment with all things.

I did not notice so much cloud cover because it was not as much as it id now and cooling can be as much as 6 degrees celsius sometimes after a heavy spray when it was either hotter or forcast to be with high pressure. Then we have global dimming as well, in Russia around 27% of the sun is now blocked/blotted out than it was several decades ago, some put this down to burning coal.

I do recall a fresher more natural free formed skyscape that once existed not so long ago with natural clouds at one time before I noticed seeing more occurring total white out skies country wide! And ultra dark clouds that really look lke chemical leaks came from some factory leak or explosion, not to mention more rarer blue aerosol clouds and orange ones too (there are good photos to be found of wthout a sunset too! and with partially clear sky aprox 60% or so).

For me the question is what are we going to do about it?
Redeemerson

Historical images of chemtrails. PostMon Jun 26, 2006 3:26 am  Reply with quote  

I'm sceptical of internet images of artwork, etc. Our best bet would be commercially available movies, with known approximate shooting dates. Just give the title of the movie, era of shooting, and scene description. Don't post a link to a still capture, we could be in violation of copyright laws. Remember, we are being scrutinized closely by parties unknown, our anonymous identities could be breeched immediately.

The earliest evidence I've seen came from a cheesy movie called "Daddy Who?", shot on location in Philadelphia (maybe New York) in 1997. Scene description available on request.
concerned

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 4:44 am  Reply with quote  

I think i recall seeing the fake cirrus cover in Deer Hunter when they go hunting in the Appalachians
Redeemerson

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 9:35 am  Reply with quote  

Deer Hunter, that was probabaly 1978. I don't remember anything about it except the scene where dude blows his head off playing Russian roulette. It's too creepy for me to rent again.
Spikey

Banned Troll
Banned Troll

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 10:27 am  Reply with quote  

I've got a video of the Egyptian pyramids being built (circa 4000BC) and you can clearly see a chemtrail in the sky. One of the slaves is also wearing a digital watch too.

A pyramid is in the Illuminati logo too, what more can I say?
Free World Order

tagged & banned

Re: Historical images of chemtrails. PostMon Jun 26, 2006 3:39 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Redeemerson
I'm sceptical of internet images of artwork, etc. Our best bet would be commercially available movies, with known approximate shooting dates. Just give the title of the movie, era of shooting, and scene description. Don't post a link to a still capture, we could be in violation of copyright laws. Remember, we are being scrutinized closely by parties unknown, our anonymous identities could be breeched immediately.

The earliest evidence I've seen came from a cheesy movie called "Daddy Who?", shot on location in Philadelphia (maybe New York) in 1997. Scene description available on request.

I don't go off art work when it comes to religious paintings or historic paintings. I go off very famous artists that are precise in their art. I do prefer to go off photos though as well (ones that are raw and unedited in any way or form) and its all out there for all to see as with most things if they desire to. Just a matte rof ocllecting it all ad consolidating it to make it easier for us to view. Razz

I will get a list of movies with great examples of chemtrail aerosols dating back to movies made in the UK and USA from the 1930's right up tp present but it may take a while since I can only do this when I find time to. Some movies show huge long trails in them from movies made in the 60's and 70's. I do see the long trails in war time movies as well but with them being black and white I am not sure many will class them as good sources because a lot may not be good at knowing what is what.

If anyone else has any great sources (historical best way to know what is going on and why and who may be in control) please post them on here so we can all put our efforts together.

I may decide to post photos I have from pre war and post war and just several decades ago with aerosol trails in some time in the near future but scanning them in will lose quality and correct light/contrast, etc. In the meantime please look at your photos and ones on the Internet. If you have photos taken before aircraft was invented showing contrails or chemtrails then this is even more perfect. Things can really get interesting then.
mr. jones

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 4:52 pm  Reply with quote  

Just because a person gets up in the morning doesn't mean the person is "awake".

Most people don't have a mind of their own, they are so heavily programmed by t.v. and subjective education that their analytical skills are reduced to "listless abandon".

What's worse is that a majority of them are turned into "bootlickers", without getting anything worthwhile in return.

And that my friends is amazing to say the least.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 5:55 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by mr. jones
Just because a person gets up in the morning doesn't mean the person is "awake".

Most people don't have a mind of their own, they are so heavily programmed by t.v. and subjective education that their analytical skills are reduced to "listless abandon".

What's worse is that a majority of them are turned into "bootlickers", without getting anything worthwhile in return.

And that my friends is amazing to say the least.

Razz It sure is and me and you and others on here see it daily in people, even in ones who refuse to wake up and still watch the news on TV and think they will find out what is going on in this world! It makes life hard in some ways or a challenge because if you live with people who refuse to wake up then what can you do? Even when all the evidence you present them shatters their belief systems. hmm Some are not yet ready or do not want to just yet. Like with anything you have to want it. So many people make themselves appear as worshippers of the establishment but are they just programmed into this?! I see dissenters and ones who are slightly deifant like this as well because they are not yet fully informed or aware.
Free World Order

tagged & banned

PostMon Jun 26, 2006 5:58 pm  Reply with quote  

You know the chemtrail programming is doing very well on TV. The news, sports, weather and movies all show them and of course all of them but movies do this on purpose by design.

I have the TV on in the background here (the old idiot box ) with music playing here so I am not even watching it or listening to it. But I glanced over to see the weather forcast and see many chemtrail clouds and trails in the background and even on the radar satellite images.

Smile