Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CT Reports (VOL 5) Please Post Here

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 2:53 am  Reply with quote  

Monday, November 15, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A chemtrail-free day here. It was a nice break!

Avalon, about that mystery trail. The evening news anchors announced that it was a contrail from a passenger plane, and even said that an airline official even gave them the number of the passenger plane that made it. It looked like a really, really thick chemtrail to me. I could see movement at the very front, which I thought was the chemtrail plane.

I have been hearing from various sources that people throughout the country have become ill with sinus issues after heavy spraying in their areas. My friend, Cary, observing trails in eastern Washington has had sinus problems for weeks, beginning with a heavy spraying which occurred there. This trail that people happened to notice could have been one of those particularly nasty ones.

PostTue Nov 16, 2010 7:24 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 11/16/10 11:12am
Hi Folks,

Well, Ellyn, there are all kinds of ideas about what that thing was, but I doubt we'll ever get the truth of it. What appeared in NY, though, was a fast moving bright red light (although through the smog, it didn't look that bright). It didn't leave a trail the way we here think of a trail, it just had this reddish glowing streak that flew fast on a level course through the sky. UFO? Well, it is unidentified, it was flying, and it was some sort of object, so I guess it qualifies as a UFO in that regard, however, not in the way we usually mean. Was it something of earthly origin? Possibly, but again, I don't think we'll ever have the truth of it. There's another video about something over Albany, NY, that I haven't watched yet that's rumored to be a "missile". I'll let you know about that later.

Another trail free day here again, but the sky is faded and looks dirty to me especially around the horizons. I've noticed increased stuffiness in my sinuses through the night/early mornings the past week or so, headachey, too. (sigh) Be well, my friends! Smile

With Infinite Blessings - May they multiply through Our Eternal Loving Energy.
Let this be the start of something New - me
Ellyn

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 3:11 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, November 17, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Spraying today here--not extremely heavy, but I could see trails here and there and a back-up of a bunch of trails in parts of the sky.

Here is an article on that event, Avalon:

Wayne Madsen: China Fired Missile Seen In Southern California

Photos are are Web site.

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/weapons/news.php?q=1290008840

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 8:22 pm  Reply with quote  

Th. 11/18/10 12:13pm
Hi Folks,

Thanks for the article, Ellyn! Very Happy I just wonder if it really was China, why they haven't just come right out and say so - unless they have and I missed it! Rolling Eyes

Spraying happening here today - oh yeah! Evil or Very Mad Early this morning, there were horizon to horizon east-west trails over the yard and on to the north, plus a few diagonals in the northwest. Right now, they sky is so hazy it's difficult to see anything too far away, but I watched another h2h trail being laid in about an hour ago and it's still hanging there though fading a bit. Then about 20 minutes ago, I watched a plane flying just below this trail blowing a "normal" contrail, but who knows if it really was or not, especially when its trail seemed to linger a little longer when it flew under a gap in the big trail above it. Then about 10 minutes ago, another plane did the same thing! Shocked Speaking of "regular" contrails, I did see at least three planes doing that yesterday, but nothing else. Be well, my friends! Smile

Last edited by Avalon2001 on Fri Nov 19, 2010 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellyn

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 2:48 am  Reply with quote  

Thursday, November 18, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Very aggressive spraying here today. The sky was jammed-packed full of lines and lines of chemtrails by 10:00 this morning. There was plenty of opportunity to take numerous photos of chemtrail activity throughout the afternoon and early evening; however, I was busy doing other things.

I have posted eight photos of today's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the bottom four photos on page 125 and the first four photos on page 126. The photos showing the spray planes laying fresh trails can best be seen if enlarged by clicking on the photo.

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1488
and
http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1500

PostFri Nov 19, 2010 7:36 pm  Reply with quote  

Fr. 11/19/10 11:31am
Hi Folks,

The sky here yesterday looked very much like Ellyn's fine photos. Very Happy I also noticed that there was a large chemcloud right over the sun and though it didn't produce a huge dirty ring like it sometimes does, it did still look dirty. Evil or Very Mad It eventually moved off, but then the marine layer moved in a little later. Before we got totally socked in, I did see another trail behind it, so they were still spraying at that point. Today is totally overcast again and I can't tell if it's going to clear or not. Temps are cool, but not as much as a few days ago, and even a little humid. Rain? Maybe. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 5:00 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, November 20, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

A rain event today. When the sun showed around 3:30 p.m., I checked the sky and observed a web of expanded chemtrails which had been laid above the rain clouds.

It's 10:00 p.m. I just came inside after viewing an extraordinarily beautiful night sky in which beautiful cumulus clouds were rolling across a clear night sky with a gorgeous full moon.

PostSun Nov 21, 2010 8:03 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun. 11/21/11 11:57am
Hi Folks,

Rain all day yesterday and through the night, off and on, mostly on. This morning, too, but it looks like it might be clearing a bit now. Some blue sky showing with possible older trails that have spread, hard to tell, but I do see a line just under some clouds that looks like a fresher trail. So I think something's going on. Evil or Very Mad Cool temps and breezy. Be well, my friends! Smile

sicntired

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 1:46 pm  Reply with quote  

Moderate spraying continues almost daily. Sunday, Nov. 21, a perfect square in ct trails was laid out around the moon at sunset. What kind of message was that? Or maybe just ct pilots having some fun on the job, arrgghhh!
Avalon2001

PostTue Nov 23, 2010 9:13 pm  Reply with quote  

Tu. 11/23/10 1:09pm
Hi Folks,

They've been spraying around here since very early morning. Evil or Very Mad I went out back a little while ago and a fairly fresh trail had been laid in amongst all the cumulus clouds, drifting away to the northeast. The sky inbetween the clouds is full of older, spreading trails in an array of HAARP patterns. Twisted Evil The sky around the sun is nearly colorless, while very pale blue around the horizons, what I can see anyway. Very cool and breezy again. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 12:22 am  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, November 23, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Cool (for this area) and breezy here today with lots of gray cumulus clouds. I have posted four photos of the chemtrail activity above and within the natural clouds to my Webshots album. They are the second row of four photos on page 126 at:

PostWed Nov 24, 2010 7:06 pm  Reply with quote  

Wed. 11/24/10 11:04am
Hi Folks,

We had more rain again last night after a fairly dry but cloudy and trailful day. Today there's still a lot of clouds and the blue that I can see looks trail-free but faded. Very cool and breezy again. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 4:25 am  Reply with quote  

Saturday, November 27, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Another cooler, breezy day here today with sunshine and natural clouds intermixed with chemtrails. It look like natural clouds were being busted up. I have posted four photos of this morning's chemtrail activity to my Webshots album. They are the last four photos on page 126 at:

PostSun Nov 28, 2010 6:29 pm  Reply with quote  

Sun. 11/28/10 10:25am
Hi Folks,

Thanksgiving was happily trail-free around here. Friday, where we live there was nothing, however, they had been busy further south. Yesterday, it was clear until early afternoon when clouds suddenly rolled in, along with what looked like various aspects of trails. I agree, Ellyn, they may have been breaking up the clouds at some point. Later in the evening, though, we had another spot of rain! Today is gorgeous! Bright and sunny, cool and breezy, no trails. Be well, my friends! Smile

Ellyn

Massive morning chemtrail spraying over parts of southern CA PostTue Nov 30, 2010 7:35 pm  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, November 30, 2010, Ventura County / Southern California

Massive chemtrail spraying activity here this morning. I have posted twelve photos of today's chemtrail onslaught, which I took between 8:43 a.m. and 8:55 a.m. All twelve photos can be viewed on page 127 at:

http://community.webshots.com/album/569521832jLreYV?start=1512

Just click photo to enlarge to see better.