Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
CHEMTRAILS ARE DESTROYING OUR HEATLH

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
Ellyn

CHEMTRAILS ARE DESTROYING OUR HEATLH PostFri Jun 08, 2012 7:26 am  Reply with quote  

CHEMTRAILS ARE DESTROYING OUR HEALTH

http://www.fourwinds10.net/siterun_data/environment/humans/chemtrails/news.php?q=1338919095

Chemtrails over Croatia PostFri Jun 08, 2012 9:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Here is a post from another Web site in response to this article from Silvija Vlahovec who lives in Croatia.

I live in Croatia. We're a backwater, no good country that has no economic or military power. We have some fancy ruins and the sea that brings tourists to our shores, but that's it. But, we used to have clean, fresh water and clear skies and healthy, organic food and that was our greatest treasure. Used to have, mind you.
Chemtrails started a couple of years ago, when we joined the NATO. Nothing special , once a month, usually during the night. We were negotiating the accession to the EU at the time, so we still had a relative freedom of choice. Chemtrails came and went, and that was about it, but then, earlier this year, Croatia has decided on the EU accession referendum to join the damn thing. A couple of days after the referendum, the chemtrails hit hard. I counted 15 airplanes spraying their poison out in the atmosphere. It's actually funny, because we are such a small country, and our military doesn't even own that many planes and the ones that we have are sitting comfortably in hangars because they are too costly to fly. No, the guys flying those planes are not from Croatia. They are our dear "friends" from the EU and NATO, with the blessings of our government. Needless to say, the chemtrails have become an everyday sight. Sometimes there are so many of them that I'm scared to get out of the house. I want to run and hide. But where? We can't stop ourselves from breathing, can we? But what hurts the most is that our own government gave them clearance to poison us. Our own governments! The ones that are supposed to protect us. So we can't even protest against it. Who'll listen?