i got a snowmobile not two stroke trackt
up your ill gotten chute
i stand by your side ready to inviserate your lack of love

[Edited 2 times, lastly by mark sky on 03-26-2004]
loohan

PostSun Nov 07, 2004 2:26 pm  Reply with quote  

Some amazing pics on this thread.

I just wanted to make an observation:

I work with non-traditional orgone devices. I once buried a very powerful prototype device in northern Virginia, and for the rest of my stay (over a week) saw blue shadows overhead there but nowhere else in the area. (Also quite a bit of trail erasure overhead.)

I mean, not once, when we were driving around VA, DC, MD, in a 2-week period, did I see a single blue beam thingie anywhere, but over this device. And I kept seeing them there.

Also, I once saw a funky-looking part of a chemcloud (expanded trail) that somehow survived my orgone field here in Arkansas. It was roughly comma-shaped, and had a blue shadow beside it, that was exactly the same shape and size. Unfortunately, I would have been shooting toward the sun, so no pic.

PostTue Nov 09, 2004 2:56 am  Reply with quote  

Today i had ample opportunity to play with CTs.

The most reliable, but labor-intensive, way i know of to bust a trail is by pointing at it with my finger. Lots of people can do this.

I point at the plane continuously for at least a miinute or two, then usually a couple minutes later, that part of the trail vanishes.

Once when i did this today, i noticed that the frayed ends of the trail (that had the erased section between them) both exhibited the darker-blue phenomenon. That is, the trail ended, but a blue beam, slightly darker than the sky, kept going a bit further. With at least one of the ends, the blue beam also eventually separated parallel to the trail for a distance, that is, more blue became visible as it seemed almost to slip out from behind the trail.

It was a bit subtle, though, and didn't make a good pic

Re :"SARS Away" Photo PostWed Nov 10, 2004 6:51 am  Reply with quote  

In your photo with the closeup of the plane and chemtrail where you say "SARS away?" The droplets in the air in your photo look like the droplets I've been seeing in the air here in Michigan, coming down from the chemtrails here! We should try and collect samples for lab analysis, and try to find out what's raining down on us!
- free_thinker
CDsNuTz

PostWed Nov 10, 2004 7:46 am  Reply with quote  

People have tried, It usually ends up to expensive or leads to nothing that anyone wants to talk about.
loohan

PostSat Nov 13, 2004 11:52 pm  Reply with quote  

PostWed Jan 05, 2005 2:45 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by Chem11
Not sure if I mentioned it here or elsewhere (or at all) but about, oh, a month ago I observed a CT and and a tracer. The wind caught the CT and pushed it to the other side of the tracer... the tracer never moved. If it was a shadow, it should have moved along with the CT...

I also observed a tracer 'appear' several minutes before the CT. I was wearing polarized sunglasses at the time, and without them the tracer appeared much fainter. Anyway, I grabbed my buuddy and told him in a few minutes a jet would appear and lay down a trail to where I was pointing. Sure enough, it came along in about five minutes. This was at almost exactly 12 noon.

This seems to be starting to make more sense. I originally suspected like most everyone else that these "shadows" were merely due to the highly reflective nature of the Chemtrails and the chemsoup upon which provided the backdrop for very strange light scattering. I am now pondering a bit of a different hypothesis of other factors that fit well into the idea that the "tracers" may be independent of the chemtrails(as the aforepost seems to indicate). As was mentioned in the HAARP patent, what if the tracer is instead of a 'shadow' a HAARP beam that uses the alleged metal(s) as a energy conducter and when the HAARP energy wave is bounced down from the ionosphere it travels by means of these "focusers" as the HAARP patent seems to claim.

Thoughts?

SmT
mark sky

PostThu Jan 06, 2005 6:11 am  Reply with quote  

the black line beam seems to be much straighter
</noembed>
than the "planes" can fly
and even wind can not diswade the beams ~straightness~
often appearing BEFORE the "plane" winks into sight
sometimes erASED as a plane passes
soulcore

PostFri Jan 07, 2005 12:39 am  Reply with quote  

In response to requests for "black line" photos ... taken January 6th in North Dallas, no retouching.

about 10:00am

about 11:30am

soulcore

PostSun Jan 09, 2005 6:22 pm  Reply with quote  

ok, im officially weirded out now. Been photographing all morning. Then THIS. First it wasn't there, then it was, then it was gone. took about 10 seconds total.

i have several photos of this plane, starting from the oposit horizon, crossing two trails to make a weird X, then i followed it to other side of my apartments, heading North.

I've seen shadows of trails before but this is just too weird.

mark sky

Good Shot soulcore PostMon Jan 10, 2005 8:14 pm  Reply with quote  

photos like that are pretty hard to capture, and they never show up on film as dramatic as they are in real life. As an Aside, people who do not want to recognise chemtrails, i have found, are more likely to respond to the question
"hey do you see a black line infront of that plane, or am i seeing things?"
Orwell knew

PostTue Jan 11, 2005 4:10 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by soulcore
ok, im officially weirded out now. Been photographing all morning. Then THIS. First it wasn't there, then it was, then it was gone. took about 10 seconds total.

i have several photos of this plane, starting from the oposit horizon, crossing two trails to make a weird X, then i followed it to other side of my apartments, heading North.

I've seen shadows of trails before but this is just too weird.

soulcore, why don't you forward that picture to NASA, they are having one heck of a time identifying a similar picture (the one taken in Australia) posted as one of their pictures of the day.(see NASA thread)

You know with all of their PhD's down there the best I think anyone came up with was it was the shadow from a bug.

GEEEZ! No wonder things keep blowing up.

SmT
soulcore

PostTue Jan 11, 2005 11:31 pm  Reply with quote  

Becasue they've allready splained' it away once in another photo "a jet chases it's own contrail".

Explain then why it was there and gone then, i have over 20 pics of this plane approaching, crossing a pre-existing "X" .... foloowed it over my apartments .. to the other side where it did THAT.

I know they won't offer any explanation that will satisfy anyway. Hell .. who do i send it too?
Orwell knew

PostWed Jan 12, 2005 2:35 am  Reply with quote  

Heres the reposted link to the "flying insect trail" Rolling Eyes as determined by the many geniuses on the message board there. (actually probably concluded by hacks)

There was actually at least one poster in the know and unfortunately it seemed some folks that apparently don't get outdoors much.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap041207.html

The thread discussing that particlular photo seems to have been 'locked' today 1-11-05. However there is a message board there discussing other pictures. Perhaps if they are able to see the many pictures showing the TRUE nature of these tracers they can see these are NOT insects in front of the camera.

If you post your pic there don't forget to invite all these guys to Chemtrail Central. Would be interesting. Very Happy

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/lib/about_apod.html

Cheers,
SmT
soulcore

PostThu Jan 27, 2005 5:00 am  Reply with quote  

new pics from today - another "black line" over dallas.

weird $#@#! people.

P.S. I submitted this and the Jan. 9th pic to the Astronomy Picture of The Day. I'll let ya'll know if i get a response.