there is a govt. inside the govt. and I don't control it

President Bill Clinton
perverted_introvert

Yup! PostWed Mar 07, 2007 1:58 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/marilyn+manson/the+reflecting+god_10174850.html

Marilyn Manson:

"There is a dream inside a dream,
I'm wide awake the more i sleep"

Here's another prophet of the new age.... Let's not forget the teachings of Orwell. "War is peace. Freedom is slavery. Ignorance is strength."

Free yourself from the mind numbing lyrics and letter games of the elite. Go outside, look at your surroundings, talk to your brothers! There IS a reason why the occult is referred to as the bottomless pit. This is obfuscation! Would you expect any less from the Father of Lies?

PostMon Mar 19, 2007 5:50 pm  Reply with quote  

I posted a picture of Biluxi MS instead of Chas SC That was an error I posted the correct pic after. It says Charleston before the Chemtrails 3-7-07. The second pic without the rooftop is the correct one. Sorry for the bad post.
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostMon Mar 26, 2007 5:17 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
stitcherman

PostSat Jun 16, 2007 12:33 pm  Reply with quote  

check out this one hour audio.

talk of chemtrail spraying.
the reasons for societies closed minds.
television as human masters."you are not on tv what do you know"
zombie indoctrination alive and well.
know true history and know reality.
remember the acid rain scare.
the minds decision to crucify the truth.

http://www.cuttingthroughthematrix.net/Blurbs/Alan_Watt_Blurb_CosmicCONscienceToSomaComa_June142007.mp3

stitcherman
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
PAK

PostWed Jun 27, 2007 12:19 am  Reply with quote  

Good post stitcherman
... we are in process of developing a whole series of techniques which will enable the controlling oligarchy who have always existed and presumably will always exist to get people to love their servitude. Aldous Huxley
stitcherman

PostMon Jul 02, 2007 12:07 pm  Reply with quote  

i pulled this 5 minute mainstream news report from redicecreations.com
on the california chemical trails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIAWWL4HQDg
". . . that the mass of mankind has not been born with saddles on their backs, nor a favored few booted and spurred, ready to ride them legitimately, by the grace of God." -- Thomas Jefferson's Last Letter, June 24, 1826
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostMon Jul 09, 2007 2:16 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
concerned

PostWed Jul 25, 2007 8:16 pm  Reply with quote  

I haven't posted here in a long time or even acknowledged the subject, but I see not much has changed. All I can say is it fascinates me how the chemtrail debate along with any other contreversy instantly draws two sides of opinions. I've come to realize we're never going to find an answer. We as humans are biologically predisposed to beliefs and we feel the need to project them and find comfort by communicating with others who feel the same. This all probably looks childish and I'm not trying to preach. It's just after taking psychology and reading a bunch, you realize how these questions have always plagued humanity and how we are conditioned to believe what we do.
My only point here being relax a little, continue to research and hey, maybe even try and work in one of our ominous agencies to try and find more answers. I've seen some rediculous posts here about acussing eachother of being paid agents comparable to McCarthyism or the witch trials! That is all Embarassed
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostThu Jul 26, 2007 1:23 am  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
concerned

PostThu Jul 26, 2007 9:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Thanks Lou. One thing for sure is more people are paying attention to the grids. I'll just be lurking around here and maybe posting an article or some pics if I find anything .
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostSun Jul 29, 2007 7:58 pm  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostThu Aug 16, 2007 5:40 am  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostThu Aug 16, 2007 5:49 am  Reply with quote  

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bhang

PostTue Sep 11, 2007 1:57 am  Reply with quote  

http://video.google.com/url?docid=-1497135574882780547&esrc=sr30&ev=v&len=221&q=ufo%2B2007&srcurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6zkbIHaC-n0&vidurl=%2Fvideoplay%3Fdocid%3D-1497135574882780547%26q%3Dufo%2B2007%26total%3D1800%26start%3D20%26num%3D10%26so%3D0%26type%3Dsearch%26plindex%3D9&usg=AL29H20wYt20WUh9AOaQyVCFPqndkZHiUA