Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
MASSIVE SPRAYING OCCURING OVER KENTUCKY TODAY

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
visual ray wizard

MASSIVE SPRAYING OCCURING OVER KENTUCKY TODAY PostTue Oct 18, 2005 5:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Comparing local sat loops to what is actually occuring over head does not match. In fact I have shot over 30 minutes of video today and also recorded the Sat loops and I have discovered major difference between what we are being allowed to see on the net and what is actually taking place in the skies above.

Massive white outs sylph and scalar signature clouds are all visible in the videos. Going to update the toodumbtobepresident website very shorty under the visual ray subdomain.

This is in my opinion the early efforts at creating a very strong cold front to push the hurricane away from Texas and the refineries located there.

If someone is cooking up Wilma then this activity in my opinion is defense related and we should perhaps consider standing down any acitve cloud busters for the time being.

The folks in Florida will have to indure another scalar storm so that our vital strategic energy production facilities will not be further damaged.

I support the new energy bill because it seeks to expand refining capibilities outside the Gulf region and for good reason I might add.

California needs to become more energy self sufficient as well. Each State needs to have a strategic energy production plan and not depend upon other States to meet their needs.

Food for thought guys.

I will be posting videos shortly. I am standing down from my visual ray acitivies now that it has become apparent we have another hurricane heading towards the Gulf and I urge all activist to do the same with their cloud busters as well. Let the USAF do their job and help steer this menace away from energy production areas. My intent is to help them do just that or we would see gas sky rocketing up to over $5 in the next coupole of weeks and that my friends would sink our economy even further into the proverbial s!@# can.

Comments or suggestions on how we can help?
Et in Arcadia ego

Re: MASSIVE SPRAYING OCCURING OVER KENTUCKY TODAY PostTue Oct 18, 2005 6:08 pm  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by visual ray wizard
Comments or suggestions on how we can help?

Boycot Walmart.

Good call VRW PostTue Oct 18, 2005 8:19 pm  Reply with quote  

Here's the newly formed cold front you pointed out...
http://www.weather.com/maps/maptype/currentweatherusnational/index_large.html

The spraying that you described is just beginning to show up on the latest sat images, scaler signatures and all...
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/cgi-bin/latest.cgi?vis-e_enhanced

The new cold front is starting to draw moisture in off of Lake Erie/Ontario and the heavy spraying/artificial canopy that you pointed out appears to be expanding at an unnaturally fast rate with each sat update...

This is definately something that warrents very close attention!

Good call VRW! Very Happy

Last edited by BigJoe on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Et in Arcadia ego

PostTue Oct 18, 2005 8:24 pm  Reply with quote  

I wonder if this might be related:

http://www.chemtrailcentral.com/forum/msg90491.html#90491

My post really doesn't do justice to just how freaky it was..

PostTue Oct 18, 2005 8:44 pm  Reply with quote  

I think what you describe is very likely related to this MASSIVE operation, ET. This whole thing is HUGE, and there's a lot of really very bizarre activity going on lately... including all of the extremely unusual flooding taking place in the Northeast over the last week or so!

I've been keeping a very close eye on this developing situation, and this whole thing, from the Gulf of Mexico/Caribbean stretching north up to the system now over us in Western NY... stretching into Ontario/Quebec all seems to be interrelated, ALL having to do with Hurricane Wilma.

With those massive scaler signatures we're seeing on the sat images up until a very short while ago, my guess is, this is all a really big deal! I have a creepy feeling that those massive generators up in the HAARP complex are very likely working overtime right now. I only wish that it wasn't so cloudy here... sat images suggest "something" is taking place over us right now.

From what I'm seeing, I'm thinking that everyone/everything between Ontario/Quebec/Hudson Bay, Canada, all the way down south to the Gulf of Mexico/Caribbbean region is getting a good saturation dose of ELF radiation right now.

Keep a very close watch on THIS view over the next several days...
Also interesting... MASSIVE SPRAYING now taking place out in the Pacific, just off the west coast of Central America... has to be a part of this HUGE operation.
visual ray wizard

Spraying still occuring over Ohio Valley as of yesterday PostFri Oct 21, 2005 12:22 pm  Reply with quote  

The cold front was stalled but is continuing to advance rather quickly to the South West. Reports were coming in from Alaska to New York as the USAF was furiously spraying down the cold front however it was snagged over the Ohio Valley which helped delay steering the storm towards the residents of Florida. The forecasters have had to continually adjust their weather models since the cold front that was going to sweep the much stronger Cat 5 storm right into Florida are having to wait and see when the steering cold air mass will sent it towards our homeland. It is a fact that this storm was going to strike Florida as a much more powerful storm but if allowed to linger off of the Utican Peninsula will have a shearing effect and greatly weaken the storm.

The massive spraying in Alaska has resulted in a very strong cold air mass invading the Western Part of the country and you will notice 5 HPS lined up like 747s designed to pull even more cold air down.

http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USNationalWide.asp?loc=usa&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=SurfaceMaps&product=SurfaceAnalysisLoop&prodnav=none

The normal bow shaped cold front looks like it hit a warm air snag over the Ohio Valley. This was accomplished by visual ray boring enough holes in the chemtrail soup to allow for solar heating of the cold air along the Ohio Valley without the use of the cloud buster that I have at my disposal.

Towards the State of Texas you can see the cold front advancing but not at half the speed they had intented. Colder drier air is going to steer it North East and now we can see how they manipulate weather fronts to steer massive storms utilizing chemtrails.

Acts of man or acts of God? I think the former is becoming more and more a factor in "un-natural disasters. Weatherman714 claimed he devised a spray pattern to target Rita for Louisiana. This is what we are dealing with these days. Men trying to be Gods and the resulting chaos that insues. Order out of chaos is the nwo way of doing business as it has always been. Now Mother Nature can be manipulated to target unsuspecting countries. World War 3 has begun and nobody has a clue.

The best material I have are the series of movies I shot during 10-19-05 and the massive effort to blanket the portion of the now snagged cold front with the thickest levles of arificial clouds I have ever witnessed in my 3+ years of intense study. Many of them were partially dissipated using ony human thought and positive intentions.

If I can't get them downloaded to my hard drive I will make them available to the public via VHS tape for a nominal fee to cover shipping and handling. Anyone interested can email myself at toodumbtobepresident@yahoo.com and I will put you on the mailing list. I will also include detailed instructions and tutorial on how to absorb life force energy directly from clouds that gets directly aborbed into your body. Getting one with nature never has been so much fun and so self gratifying! It takes meditation to the next level and leaves you will a tremendous feeling of positive self worth and oneness with planet earth. Definitely a therapeutic booster for those who suffer from anxiety and or depression or just the every day blahs.
visual ray wizard

Wilma is beginning to turn not North but WEST! PostFri Oct 21, 2005 4:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Keep up the positive intentions and let's try and run this thing aground in less populated areas and allow the shearing force of the land features to disrupt and lessen the intensity of this very dangerous storm.

Wilma has a mind of her own and we need to keep sending our intent to drive it shoreward before it enters the Gulf of Mexico.

Keep you posted when something else comes up but so far so good.