News Archive
Channelings
Etcetera
PSAs
Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
MASSIVE SPRAYING/SCALER PATTERNS over Western N.Y. this A.M.

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
BigJoe

MASSIVE SPRAYING/SCALER PATTERNS over Western N.Y. this A.M. PostWed Oct 19, 2005 11:55 am  Reply with quote  

Western New York, 8:00 A.M. EDT

Woke up to MASSIVE HORIZON/HORIZON TRAILS,

AWESOME SCALER CLOUDS/PATTERNS

And all glowing a bright orange/red in the light of the rising sun!

Presently 10 (TEN!!!) freshly laid E/W trails, all side by side, and stretching from horizon to horizon in our skies overhead.

And the light gray, unmarked armada of twin engined (757's?) keep right on blasting above us, all coming from the east, heading west!

Keep an eye on this view for the overall perspective...
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/cgi-bin/latest.cgi?vis-e_enhanced

For zooming in...
http://www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/goeseastconus.html
and...
http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/satellite/

This all appears to be inter-related to the MASSIVE operation centering around huricane Wilma.
CargoX

PostWed Oct 19, 2005 12:41 pm  Reply with quote  

Plenty of activity all around. It's not showing up on Goes yet, but DC area is getting moderate hits as well.

GoesEast 0825EST 1225UTC (enhanced)

PostWed Oct 19, 2005 2:29 pm  Reply with quote  

CargoX, which website did you obtain that GOES12 image from? Can you post a link, please?

PostWed Oct 19, 2005 2:41 pm  Reply with quote  

I used thier instructions, along with trial/error to create my own link.
It works quite well.

This is the largest usable image you can get, other than going into the 10MB sourc tiff's.

Goes12 1000x800 Lat39 Lon-78

You can change the Lat and Lon parameters to 'steer' the picture around to a place you want to see. To see the IR, change info=vis to info=ir
To remove the map, add map=none to the end.

PostWed Oct 19, 2005 2:49 pm  Reply with quote  

cheers.

Do you know where the 10mb source tiff's are?

PostWed Oct 19, 2005 3:47 pm  Reply with quote  

Here you go.
http://goes.gsfc.nasa.gov/goeseast/east_coast/vis/
They are difficult to work with.

You can also start at this page for more navigation options
http://rsd.gsfc.nasa.gov/goes/text/goes.fulldisk.html

PostWed Oct 19, 2005 4:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Western New York, 12:15 P.M. EDT

At least for the present time the awesome spraying has ceased here and the huge armada of light gray, twin engined "767's" have totally vanished from our skies. However, in the wake of this morning's massive assault on all of us down here on the ground, there are some very bizarre skies now above us. Part of our sky is covered with thick, unusually dark "boiling" clouds, areas of this covering "sagging" down in extremely bizarre forms... clouds only associated with massive weather manipulation. There is a large clear area, and then there are the massive areas of scaler clouds, their endlessly repeating fishbone/zig-zag patterns being so obvious that they could only be nothing less than artificial in origin! (It's SO freaking obvious!!!) And then off to our west, visual, as well as satellite images show that another massive aerosol covering will gradually be overspreading this region soon. And over the Western Great Lakes region, satellite images show huge scaler signatures in the process of forming, along with huge areas of spraying.
http://www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/goeseastconus.html
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/cgi-bin/latest.cgi?vis-e_enhanced

Earlier this morning I tried calling one of our local tv news stations, asking if I could speak to the meteorologist who had just given the local weather report only minutes before, mentioning that I was an amateur meteorologist, and had some questions for him about hurricane Wilma. They told me that this particular individual was off that day, and would not be in until tomorrow. When I told them that I had just seen him give the local forecast only minutes before, there was a five second pause, then they told me that he "was presently unavailable to speak with me".

And I must mention that when I watched him give the local forecast, and talk about Wilma, and our present local weather situation, and with absolutely NO MENTION of the massive "contrails" presently being sprayed overhead right as he gave this "forecast"... he appeared to be noticably nervous, quite ill at ease, and somewhat tongue-tied for most of his "presentation". These people know damn well what's going on!
jbrowzin

PostWed Oct 19, 2005 5:02 pm  Reply with quote  

This is going to be very intersteing to watch since we KNOW they're able to steer this activity. I watched 'em basically kill Rita. They laid a "wall" as far as the eye could see (north to south) east of Dallas. It was aperfact grid pattern which converged to one big dark wall of aerosols. This occured approx 40 hours prior to Rita hitting the houston area. The hurricane went from a huge 200MPH cat 5 to a cat 2 within 2 to 3 hours of hitting the coast. Damage would have been massive had they not put the breaks on this one. Me thinks the only reason they did so was because of the bad rapl over Katrina. I think they wanted to affect the refineries bad enough to drive up prices, but to not literally wipe out houston and the adject regions. (You just can't lie about THAT many deaths)

Anyway...my thoughts are...this is the optimum time to create havoc in the CONUS, as TPTB still want that war in Iran (reason: PetroEuros), the Dollar is going down, down, down, (economic crash on the horizon). Massive dustruction at home always buries the empire building activities abroad. "Silent weapons for quite wars" at home, and "shock and awe" for the bankers' lusts abroad. Make no mistake about it, WWIII is in progress.

This being the case, I see the current CT activity in the CONUS as blankets being laid down to "hold back" the cold front and create a giant sucking hot spot in the gulf and southern US states. We've had record braking heat and minimal to no CTs over the last 3 days in texas. To me that means a hot spot IS being created to draw the storm into the gulf. Where they steer it next will answer ALOT of questions about the nature AND humanity of the Globalist power brokers. Will they pound the Houston area? Will they pound Florida? Will they kill the storm? Curious minds will know soon enough. Based on what they decide always remember to ask, qui bono?
Joe Shmoe

NORTHEAST OHIO PostThu Oct 20, 2005 2:33 am  Reply with quote  

I don't pretend to know what is going on but I know what I saw this morning over N.E Ohio. Aircraft everywhere spraying in no particular pattern as if they were searching for something up there. It looked to me like they were desperate, spraying every which way. Clouds were boiling. It looked as if they were in a defensive mode. Either searching for something or just spraying heavily to stop something. Kind of like a shotgun blast hoping to hit the target. The sad part is that no one noticed when I got into work and brought up the subject. It was so blatent that I can't believe nobody saw it. Very sad.