Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
ANOTHER MASSIVE CHEM-BLITZ OVER W. NEW YORK TODAY - 11/4/05

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
BigJoe

BAD!!! PostTue Nov 01, 2005 2:11 pm  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, November 1, 2005; 9:10 A.M. EST

Unbelievable spraying this morning ahead of a cold front and a band of rain. Massive horizon/horizon trails and the massive armada of light gray, unmarked jets keep coming... all from the east, turning our sky into a thick chemical soup. The doppler radar shows this band of rain is quickly shrinking, and becoming filled with expanding holes in the rain shield (swiss chesse effect) as it slowly approaches our region, and intermixes with all of the moisture absorbing chemicals. Really bad this A.M.!!!

Doppler Radar:
http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?ID=BUF&region=a5&lat=43.16880035&lon=-77.60273743&label=Rochester%2c%20NY

Satellite Images:
http://www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/goeseastconus.html
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/cgi-bin/latest.cgi?vis-e_enhanced

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Shocked Shocked Shocked
visual ray wizard

Big Joe PostTue Nov 01, 2005 4:01 pm  Reply with quote  

same thing here in the Ohio Valley as of yesterday. There is a pattern of heavy spraying in front of cold fronts to help steer them towards areas that need rain. I stood down my CB sent my intentions to allow more rain to come to the drought stricken areas of Illinois in particular.

It now appears evident that spraying and rain or lack there of go hand in hand. They can spray to induce rain fronts or make them go away as they did in the South East to hurriedly dry out Louisiana months faster than what was previously predicted. Of course the farmers in the South East suffered due to their rain dissipation efforts but hopefully the Fed Govt will provide them with assistance.

We got that part of the puzzle solved now Big Joe and thanks for your input from the Big Apple. The weather system is dumping a narrow band of precipitation and should not effect the North East with any more excessive rainfall like the remnants of Wilma did a couple of weeks ago.
BigJoe

visual ray wizard... PostTue Nov 01, 2005 4:15 pm  Reply with quote  

They were calling for heavy showers here earlier. The front hasn't come through yet, but I will post the rainfall amounts from my rain gauge once the front has passed through. It will be interesting to see just how much rain we will get from this system... especially with all of the spraying going on.

11:15 A.M.
If anything, the spraying has only gotten worse here. We saw a few of the "black lines" earlier, before the natural clouds began to overspread our region. Doppler Radar indicates that the rain shield is just about on our doorstep now.
http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?ID=BUF&region=a5&lat=43.16880035&lon=-77.60273743&label=Rochester%2c%20NY
As mentioned, I will post the rainfall amounts here after the frontal system has passed through.
BigJoe

Today's Rainfall Total... PostTue Nov 01, 2005 11:55 pm  Reply with quote  

Tuesday, November 1, 2005, 6:55 P.M.

The frontal system, along with the "heavy showers" have finally passed through our region.

After all the media hype from our forecasters yesterday and early this morning about the heavy showers, I just checked my rain gauge.
I knew those unmarked jets were really belching out the barium today, so I didn't expect very much rainfall from this weather system...,
but, sheesh!!!... only 0.04 inch?!!!
Et in Arcadia ego

PostWed Nov 02, 2005 12:18 am  Reply with quote  

After more than 3 weeks with literally no day clouds at all I finally got some rain here not long after I saw a handfull of trails. It was like all the pent up energy that had been sitting around repressed these last weeks just cut loose all at once. Tons of clouds formed within several minutes and then the downpour started and didn't let up for about 6 hours..

PostFri Nov 04, 2005 1:00 pm  Reply with quote  

Friday, November 4, 2005; 7:50 A.M.

This is the second straight day here of non-stop, MASSIVE, heavy duty spraying. Our morning's paper said in the "weather blurb", on the front page... "Hazy Skies" today. They were indeed correct!

Presently, our sky is a chemical pea soup, it is literarally laced with horizon/horizon trails, everything from those just laid down to others expanding into massive artificial clouds, and unfortunately, what would have been a clear, pristine blue autumn sky, is now nothing but a massive chemical cesspool! Our skies are presently infested with an armada of light gray, unmarked, twin engined, what appear to be 767's, ALL belching out MASSIVE, expanding, horizon to horizon trails!!!

This operation began here very shortly after sunset on Wednesday night, and it hasn't let up one bit since then. And once again, in the still morning air, there is the distinct odor of fresh chemicals.

Many people here have flu like symptoms, myself included. I can't help but wonder if there isn't some connection between these symptoms and what is now presently taking place in the skies above us. This nightmare in our skies has now been going on for well over two days... NON-STOP!

Not Good!

Shocked
Aerixx

Got to stop PostFri Nov 04, 2005 2:31 pm  Reply with quote  

This spraying is just ridiculous. As you have stated BigJoe, the skies are completely overcast with chemical clouds here over Buffalo also. You can still see new trails being layed down to thicken it even more. Unbelieveable! I've been thinking for the last 2 or 3 weeks that my being sick was just a coincidence. Now I'm not so sure anymore. My wife and daughter are also sick now, with fever originally followed by a nasty cough. This has got to stop! Or... if there's a darn good reason for this, we should be told what it is. Again, for anyone to look up and still deny that they are indeed spraying is just crazy. Mad
BigJoe

The massive spraying continues here at 1:25 P.M. PostFri Nov 04, 2005 6:24 pm  Reply with quote  

I agree... My wife also has just come down with the flu, also has a really nasty cough, a friend said his wife and kids also have this bug, he is just starting to show the symptoms today. And while out and about today, especially up at the supermarket grocery shopping, I have noticed an unusually high number of people, all coughing and hacking away.

Perhaps connected to all of this... whatever it is that they are mixing into that spraying concoction of theirs... when this stuff is backlit by the sun, it is disturbingly apparent that it is all raining down on us in the form of a very fine mist.... absolutely no doubt about it.

And in the meantime, at 1:25 P.M., the massive spraying continues unabated. Our sky is totally chemmed over and laced with massive trails. And if you look through the thick chemical clouds with sunglasses, you can see the little buggers up there... still spraying away like crazy!