Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
ANOTHER MASSIVE CHEM-BLITZ OVER W. NEW YORK TODAY - 11/4/05

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
BigJoe

ANOTHER MASSIVE CHEM-BLITZ OVER W. NEW YORK TODAY - 11/4/05 PostFri Oct 21, 2005 12:32 pm  Reply with quote  

The past three mornings here, including this one, have all been extremely bad. The following three postings are a day by day brief summary of what has been taking place above us since early this Wednesday morning. And after keeping a very close watch on all of this activity, and all of the weather data, I believe that what we have been, and are presently observing in our skies here in Western New York, along with much of the rest of the northeast and the mid-west as well, over the last three days, is, in the much larger picture, directly related to the intentional steering and the controling of the intensity of Huricane Wilma. Our weather patterns over the planet are ALL inter-related, and this spraying over us is just one "small" branch of this truely massive operation intended to guide/steer and to control the intensity of this very powerful hurricane. If you study the satellite images, along with all of the other weather data closely, you will see many other regions, from the sub arctic, all the way down to the tropics, that are being "influenced" as well to control this storm. This whole operation is HUGE!

Last edited by BigJoe on Fri Nov 04, 2005 12:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
BigJoe

PostFri Oct 21, 2005 1:11 pm  Reply with quote  

WEDNESDAY, Octobet 19, 2005

MASSIVE SPRAYING/SCALER PATTERNS over Western N.Y. this A.M. PostWed Oct 19, 2005 7:55 am Edit/Delete this post Reply with quote Delete this post View IP address of poster

Western New York, 8:00 A.M. EDT

Woke up to MASSIVE HORIZON/HORIZON TRAILS,

AWESOME SCALER CLOUDS/PATTERNS

And all glowing a bright orange/red in the light of the rising sun!

Presently 10 (TEN!!!) freshly laid E/W trails, all side by side, and stretching from horizon to horizon in our skies overhead.

And the light gray, unmarked armada of twin engined (757's?) keep right on blasting above us, all coming from the east, heading west!

Keep an eye on this view for the overall perspective...
http://www.atmos.washington.edu/cgi-bin/latest.cgi?vis-e_enhanced

For zooming in...
http://www.ghcc.msfc.nasa.gov/GOES/goeseastconus.html
and...
http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/satellite/

This all appears to be inter-related to the MASSIVE operation centering around huricane Wilma.
BigJoe

PostFri Oct 21, 2005 1:15 pm  Reply with quote  

Thursday, October 20, 2005

At 8:32 A.M., here in Western New York, another morning of MASSIVE spraying here. The sprayers left town here yesterday around noon, but arrived once again, just after dark last night, and picked up right where they left off... AWESOME/MASSIVE spraying, horizon/horizon trails, and once again, for the fourth time in the last four years, I can actually smell the odor of fresh chemicals in the air! Usually it's a faint trace, but this morning when I went outside just after sunrise, the stench was VERY STRONG! And there's no facilities anywhere near here that would create such a strong odor, except... overhead!

Our "trustworthy" forecasters here said to expect lots of "wispy" clouds overhead this morning. Yes indeed... THEY WERE RIGHT! Not only is our sky a cesspool of "wispy" chemical clouds, but as I type this out, there are 8(eight) massive, freshly laid E/W trails, all side by side, all neatly and evenly spaced apart from each other, and right over us! And in an exact repeat of yesterday, the massive armada of light gray, unmarked "767s" keep right on coming, all from the east, all heading west, and all laying down their huge horizon/horizon trails.

In the larger scheme of things, at this present time, just about ALL of the Northeast, and a good part of the mid-west, is now under a massive chemical blitz, with satellite images showing massive scaler signatures/clouds appearing over New York's Adirondack region, northern Vermont, New Hampshire and parts of Maine, and also a large part of southern Quebec, Canada! This HAS to ALL be inter-related with Hurricane Wilma. To put it somewhat mildly...this is obviously not a very good day.
BigJoe

PostFri Oct 21, 2005 1:17 pm  Reply with quote  

Friday, October 21, 2005 8:15 A.M. EDT

The unmarked, light gray 767's arrived in our skies just before sunrise this morning. As I type this out, within the last 20 minutes, 19
(that's spelled NINETEEN) of these jets have just laid down 19 fresh trails, right over us in the 11:00-1:00 O:Clock portion of our sky. And just like yesterday, all 19 of these trails have been laid down from East to West, and ALL nineteen of them are very nicely and evenly spaced apart. These latest 19 trails don't even take into account all of the other horizon/horizon trails laid down since dawn. We have a very, very sick sky over us this morning... NOT a pretty sight!

The only reference to ANY of this on our latest local weather forecast ...
"...we can expect some "hazy sunshine" as upper and mid-level clouds "haze up" our sun a bit today. Otherwise... look for a beautiful day!"

To see if YOU are affected by this spraying, GO HERE...

and here...
bigbunny

PostFri Oct 21, 2005 4:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Big Joe you are quite correct in supposing that "they" are trying to influence the path of Wilma. In the days before Wilma developed into a threat an atmospheric whirlpool was developed over the US north-east. This occurrence has now moved offshore although it hasn't created the jetstream which will dissipate Wilma as yet. This phenomenon has to move slightly further to the ENE to achieve this effect because Wilma is too far to the south-west at the moment.

This season has been particularly notable for the observation that this phenomenon has dissipatied all of the major storms bar two - Katrina and Rita. Both Katrina and Rita were out of reach to the usual stream created by an atmospheric eddy in the North Atlantic. This eddy does appear to be natural although I've never noticed it being a major influence in the way it has this season, so possibly it has been enhanced. I do note that this eddy is not apparent on the IR maps at the moment so that it may in fact be man-made. What the eddy does is create a stream of air which has the effect of sucking the hurricanes dry as it were.

I do note that the CTs are particularly bad where you are and it seems that the idea is to create a high pressure cell so as push the created eddy out into the North Atlantic. If my reasoning is correct it really is quite clever isn't it. Its just that the methodology leaves a lot to be desired and a hint of transparency wouldn't go astray either.

PostFri Oct 21, 2005 7:08 pm  Reply with quote  

I agree BB, it makes a lot of sense what you say. And from what the forecasters are now presently implying, it appears that they are attempting to stall it out for a day or two over the Yucatan Penninsula, where it should loose some, if not a lot, of it's strength, and then send it as far south as possible as it passes (hopefully), only the southern tip of Florida, thus only the northern portion of this storm brushes this state, and then it's out into the Atlantic, as most of the computer models now appear to be agreeing upon. And this high pressure cell now over us, which has been greatly enhanced, if not created from the start, by all of this massive spraying now over much the Northeast/Midwest, will also help contribute to the conditions for steering Wilma well to the south, with just a "brush" with Florida.

At any rate, that's what appears to be developing at this time. But then again, who knows what "their" real agenda is behind all of this? They could fool us all, and from it's present vantage point over Eastern Mexico, they could then suddenly send it slamming into the oil well fields out in the Gulf of Mexico, (for strictly economic/political reasons), and once again crash it into the heavily populated areas along the Gulf Coast, causing more death, destruction and economic chaos.

One thing is definately for sure... the next couple of days should be extremely interesting, and should bear out many clues as to whether or not this is indeed a "weather war" we are presently engaged in with another country, or that these massive hurricanes are now being used as a "weapon" of terror and mass destruction against the American people themselves. I'm having a feeling that there are many meteorologists who are wondering this same thing. I feel that if they can do all of these incredible things with all of our current technology, it would only make sense that they could predict a day or two ahead of time where this hurricane was going to go. But NONE of them seem to want to commit to this... even with all of their high-tech computers and forecasting equipment.
bigbunny

PostFri Oct 21, 2005 11:56 pm  Reply with quote  

Since I last posted the eddy has gained strength and has begun to draw from Wilma. Because of our relative time differences I'm forced to rely on the IR scans at:

http://www.atmos.washington.edu/cgi-bin/latest.cgi?ir-e

The current scan is showing the effect I am talking about although I notice the usual eddy further out is there albeit in a considerably weakened form. The question is whether Wilma is to be steered and/or weakened or as you fairly suggest Big Joe is Wilma to be sent barrelling into the Gulf Coast again. I wonder also whether there are other forces at work because Wilma appears to be drawing from the eastern Pacific as well. The latter observation may be coincidental though.

PostSun Oct 23, 2005 2:51 pm  Reply with quote  

Western New York, Sunday October 23, 2005, 10:51 A.M.. EDT

At 10:51 A.M. EDT, there are presently, massive scaler signatures/cloud patterns over the states of Pennsylvania and New Jersey... this scaler activity also stretches south into eastern West Virginia. And if you look closely at the satellite images, you can also see the scaler "fishbone" signatures embedded well within the clouds right over us here in Western New York. We have recieved a soaking rain here over the last 24 hours or so... since yesterday at this time my rain gauge has picked up 1.46 inches.

http://www.rap.ucar.edu/weather/satellite/
hakkor

October 24 chemtrails resume over central B.C. PostTue Oct 25, 2005 7:18 am  Reply with quote  

We have been seeing how the chemtrails affect Wilma by observing the MIMIC network of 3 satellites which show microwave energies. A huge pulse of energy that was using chemtrail artifacts close to surface suddenly appeared just as Wilma left Mexico. This was a "huge" pulse of energy from a land based scalar weapon and it basically pulled Wilma's socks off and she headed for Florida going from 5 mi. an hour to whatever and the momentum drove her right across the state in a big hurry.

I have been "monitoring" chemtrails in B.C. since July 2005. What a bunch of pricks we have running this world. I doubt there has been more than a handful of bluesky days in 4 months.

I tried to get online with you folks this morning but the site would not load. My computer is infallible as I run 4 different scans a day so I have to think the problem was at the server.
BigJoe

PostTue Oct 25, 2005 11:34 pm  Reply with quote  

Western New York, Tuesday, October 25, 2005 7:30 P.M.

Since Sunday, in total we have received 2.65 inches of rain from this very complex weather situation, which includes the remains of Hurricane Wilma, now affecting much of the North East. Snow is now being forecast for tonight up in the Adirondack Mountains of NY as temperatures dip to well below freezing up there, more snow for over the mountains of Central and Western Pennsylvania, as well as a heavy, wet blanket of snow for some areas in the higher elevations in the hilly regions just to our south.

Presently, pouring rain and 42.8 degrees up along the shores of Lake Ontario.
mark sky

JOE ~ in the nude wirled oder PostTue Oct 25, 2005 11:52 pm  Reply with quote  

there are no "countries" anymore
there is no USA anymore
there is nothing to protect from it

there are only profit take orz
hopeing for a flight out before it
mark sky

PostWed Oct 26, 2005 12:06 am  Reply with quote  

and my friend those will have to FACE it
and us ours
it will be a thrilling sight for all...
keep love ing and report what you see

it is hard but easy
that is the ticket
mark sky

PostWed Oct 26, 2005 12:11 am  Reply with quote  

globall change ling
is on back order
its full fury is there
for all who wish to see
shock and all
was belayed
yet all the kings houses
had
scrambled eggs
again

so it is nought over yet
and never will be
they said
i chuckle...
BigJoe

I agree Mark PostWed Oct 26, 2005 10:58 am  Reply with quote  

And exactly WHAT would be the NEXT logical step in their now massive weather agenda?

Now that the public is in a state of shock and awe from all of the devistation left behind from THREE massive and extremely unusual hurricanes, the cost of home heating oil and natural gas have skyrocketed since these hurricanes, (in some areas up 65-70 percent from last year)... not to mention EVERYTHING ELSE going on... both here and also around the world...

With all of this in mind, I believe that it's now fair to assume that THE MOTHER OF ALL WINTERS could very well be paying many of us here in North America a long, cold, and for many regions, an extremely snowy visit, for the 2005-2006 season. Just as this present hurricane season is continuing to break so many records, so too could this upcoming winter.

Last edited by BigJoe on Wed Oct 26, 2005 2:43 pm; edited 20 times in total
BigJoe

PostWed Oct 26, 2005 11:03 am  Reply with quote  

Wednesday, October 26, 2005 7:02 A.M.

Moderate/Heavy rain for most of the night.

Total so far... 3.30 inches

More rain in the forecast.