Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
Weathermodification related sites

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
increase 1776

Weathermodification related sites PostThu Oct 27, 2005 10:05 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.weathermodification.org/related_sites.htm

Haven't check them all out ,yet.Thought I'd share.
Related Sites - Internet Resources

The following sites all have information on atmospheric water resource management technology, and/or offer good weather forecast information.

See also the WMA list of Corporate Members.

American Meteorological Society - Home page of the AMS.

American Society of Civil Engineers - International Society of Civil Engineers

Atmospherics, Inc.

Colorado River Municipal Water District,

Colorado Water Conservation Board

Deepwater Chemicals, Inc.

Desert Research Institute

Environmental and Water Resources Institute - An Institute of the American Society of Civil Engineers

Hydro-Electric Corporation,

Ice Crystal Engineering

Idaho Power Company

Institute of Atmospheric Sciences - South Dakota School of Mines and Technology, weather modification research

Interactive Weather Information Network - Up-to-date regional and local weather reports and forecasts from the National Weather Service

John D. Odegard Center for Aerospace Sciences - Meteorology and Aviation, including weather modification pilot training

Kansas Water Office - State Water Agency, responsible for cloud seeding activities

National Center for Atmospheric Research - Research and development center dedicated to exploring and understanding the atmosphere and its interactions with the Sun, the oceans, the biosphere, and human society.

Nevada State Cloud Seeding Program - Home page for Nevada’s cloud seeding program to increase precipitation

North American Interstate Weather Modification Council - A non-profit, tax-exempt organization of regulatory agencies, sponsoring organizations, and research institutions involved in cloud seeding

North American Weather Consultants, Inc.

North Dakota Atmospheric Resource Board

North Dakota Cloud Modification Program - Information and real-time project radar data

North Plains Groundwater District

Oklahoma Climatological Survey - Climatological analyses, evaluations

Oklahoma Water Resources Board

Oklahoma Weather Modification Program - Home page for the Oklahoma Cloud Seeding Program

Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District - A Texas Panhandle Rain Enhancement Project

Utah Division of Water Resources - The Utah State Agency that handles cloud seeding issues.

Sacramento Municipal Utilities District

Satellite Imagery from NCAR - Real-time satellite pictures and animations from the National Center for Atmospheric Research

Southern California Edison Company

Southern Ogallala Aquifer Rainfall (SOAR)

Storm Prediction Center - severe weather data and outlooks for the U.S.

TXU Corporation

Utah Division of Water Resources

The Weather Channel - Forecasts and weather reports for the U.S.

Weather Modification, Inc.

Western Kansas Groundwater District #1

World Meteorological Organization - Home page of this international, UN-sponsored organizatio

Wyoming Water Development Commission

News Archives
Enter Committee Discussion Area
Image Repository
Join Us

WMA, PO Box 26926, Fresno, California, 93729-6926, USA
phone: +1 559-434-3486; fax +1 559-434-3486

Copyright 2001-2005 Weather Modification Association
Webmaster: Tara Jensen - jensen@ucar.edu[/img]

Last edited by increase 1776 on Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:45 am; edited 2 times in total
increase 1776

PostThu Oct 27, 2005 10:31 am  Reply with quote  

This page shows some of the hardware
increase 1776

PostThu Oct 27, 2005 10:36 am  Reply with quote  

http://camex.msfc.nasa.gov/ Special interest section. Idea Idea Idea http://camex.msfc.nasa.gov/camex4/aircraft.html A must visit http://www.aerosonde.com/drawarticle/42 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
increase 1776

Morph Technology PostThu Oct 27, 2005 2:14 pm  Reply with quote  

Morphing Aircraft Structures logo

The Morphing Aircraft Structures (MAS) Program will provide and integrate enabling technologies required to design, build, and demonstrate aerodynamically efficient, shape-changing, morphing wings to provide optimal, uncompromised performance during complex military missions. Air vehicles are currently designed for single missions such as
reconnaissance or attack. The vehicle geometry for current aircraft for specific missions is dictated by the primary mission segment and is non-optimal for other mission segments and roles. This results in reduced range, loiter and the inability to operate from some airfields or ships. The ability to change wing shape and vehicle geometry substantially while in flight allows a single vehicle to perform missions that cannot be done today or to perform multiple mission tasks, including tasks that are so different that they are now done with separate aircraft operating as a large system. The ability to morph and become a shape-changer combines optimal performance into a single system with low turning radius, long endurance, increased payload, and high speed—tasks that cannot be efficiently combined today.

These new technology development efforts will provide proof of principal demonstrations of flight traceable morphing wings. Significant tasks already completed include a performance benefits analysis and sensitivity studies, flight control, and stability characteristics; development of active morphing wing concepts, i.e., adaptable, time variant air frames whose changes in geometry substantially change vehicle aerodynamic performance; and bench testing of relevant subcomponents and subsystems. The culmination of this effort will be the fabrication and testing of integrated wing components and the wind tunnel testing of the completed wing to verify structural integrity and operational features.

Back to Top http://www.darpa.mil/dso/thrust/matdev/mas.htm[/img]
Et in Arcadia ego

PostThu Oct 27, 2005 2:36 pm  Reply with quote  

I wonder if MAS does Orbs..

PostThu Oct 27, 2005 3:07 pm  Reply with quote  

http://www.aerosonde.com/drawarticle/5 Trout Lake is right across the river from me.The first orb I witnessed morphed into a passenger plane right before my eyes.Also caught what I believe to be a photo of the Bird of Prey in the same area.
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostSat Oct 29, 2005 1:35 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Et in Arcadia ego

PostSat Oct 29, 2005 4:00 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.ionogenics.com/companyoverview1.html

"Unlike traditional weather modification methods used, Ionogenics’ patented electrification and ionization techniques utilize ground stations that are not dependent upon the presence of clouds to produce weather modifications. And, our cost-effective, environmentally-friendly approach to altering the weather does not use any chemicals at all. Using our approach, the environmental impact is simply nonexistent.

Ionogenics’ technology – originally developed in 1990 – has statistically proven to be capable of increasing precipitation well over 50% on average – far more than is achievable with any other weather modification methods in existence."

PostSat Oct 29, 2005 4:02 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.delphion.com/details?&pn=US05556029__

"A method of dissipating hydrometeors (clouds) that includes transmitting electromagnetic radiation (e.g., light energy, from the sun, for example) that is absorbed by water vapor into the cloud to be dissipated and continuing the transmission of such energy into the cloud until it dissipates. The source of electromagnetic radiation can be a large mirror located on the surface of the earth, that reflects sunlight into the cloud to be dissipated. In a still more specific embodiment of the invention, the wind speed, direction, cloud altitude and sun movement relative to the earth is tracked to determine the mirror orientation and tracking necessary to disperse a particular cloud or clouds. In addition, an array of earth-mounted mirrors could be utilized in a coordinated fashion to dissipate a group or larger volume of clouds. "

That one reminds me of Bilder's post that bugged out Reynolds..

PostSat Oct 29, 2005 4:06 am  Reply with quote  

http://www.holoscience.com/news.php?article=9eq6g3aj

PostSat Oct 29, 2005 5:54 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
That one reminds me of Bilder's post that bugged out Reynolds..
Truth hurts sometimes. And from the last article from IEEE mag.,this stood out again,
quote:
George Bomar, the meteorologist charged by the Texas government with licensing the state's weather modification projects.
From what I understand every state has someone like George Bomar.
Et in Arcadia ego

PostSat Oct 29, 2005 6:12 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by increase 1776
From what I understand every state has someone like George Bomar.

Hmm..So what would the official desgination of that title/role be? Should be uniform across the states; ya know, beaurocratic inertia and all..

That would give us at least 52 individuals to hammer with inquiries.

PostSat Oct 29, 2005 6:31 am  Reply with quote  

mark sky sent me a vhs tape with a narration and interview, it was called Weather War Planetary Modification.The gentleman in this stated this fact that all the states have forms to be filled out on when and where the modification is to take place.If I have time tomorrow, I'll put the tape in and check it again.Probably check the name with the state of Texas for a start.
increase 1776

PostSat Oct 29, 2005 6:41 am  Reply with quote  

Louis Aubuchont, as far as the funding for this, did you catch the NASA tractor-trailer in the upper right hand corner of the photo cessna at the Univ of North Dakota.Our tax dollars will do the R&R,thru NASA and the black budgets,then like magic,new companies will appear,owned by former politicians and claim the rights and sell them back to us.Americans pay for it coming and going.
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostSun Oct 30, 2005 12:30 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total