Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
S.1873

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
weatherman714

tagged & banned

S.1873 PostTue Nov 01, 2005 6:05 pm  Reply with quote  

If bill S.1873 passes, I'm giving my entire weather formula (which now has a database and a software package) to the Chinese because it takes away my right and everyone else's to refuse an unproven vaccine. This means whenever you have a problem with public opinion, go into a region, spread a biological agent, "vaccinate" everyone forcefully and kill off everyone and you will not be held accountable. Go ahead and test me.

Paul
 View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
visual ray wizard

Paul PostWed Nov 02, 2005 10:27 pm  Reply with quote  

What do you think the Chinese will do with your spray program? Kind of like cutting off your nose to spite your face isn't it? By the way can you post proof that you gave the Russians and Chinese specific information which enabled them to steer Hurricane Katrina?
Orwell knew

Re: S.1873 PostThu Nov 03, 2005 4:20 am  Reply with quote  

quote:
Originally posted by weatherman714
If bill S.1873 passes, I'm giving my entire weather formula (which now has a database and a software package) to the Chinese because it takes away my right and everyone else's to refuse an unproven vaccine. This means whenever you have a problem with public opinion, go into a region, spread a biological agent, "vaccinate" everyone forcefully and kill off everyone and you will not be held accountable. Go ahead and test me.

Paul

I'm not so sure it's safe to say, that if Federal assassins tried to force a vaccine on mom and pop or bother and sister or child against their will and killed them as a result that they wouldn't 'be held accountable' by The People--- even as the Bush/Cheny/neoCON fascists and Democratic spineless syncophants look the other way toward their gutless careers and bank accounts.

I happen to imagine that if many 2nd amendment supporters had parts of their families murdered they would seek justice in the killings and those who really caused it WOULD 'be held accountable'.

If the Fascists that openly (or hiddenly) talk about 'population reduction' have murder on their minds as a tool remember-- many who have lived by the sword have died by it too. I would be VERY wary of those in CONgress that are pushing to disarm the Citizens so they can't defend their country from any and all potential murderers.