Media
Vote

Chemtrail Central
Search   FAQs   Messages   Members   Profile
MASSIVE SPRAYING over Lake Effect Snow bands off Lake Erie

Chemtrail Central > Chemtrails

Author Thread
BigJoe

MASSIVE SPRAYING over Lake Effect Snow bands off Lake Erie PostFri Nov 25, 2005 10:08 pm  Reply with quote  

Friday, November 25, 2005

We have been getting a number of reports lately of heavy spraying taking place over the bands of lake effect snow presently coming in off of the south eastern end of Lake Erie... these bands of snow which are presently causing heavy snowfall south of Buffalo, and Rochester New York. Satellite images seemed to confirm these reports, so today we took a trip to the Bristol Hills region south of Rochester, New York, climbed to the top of Gannett Hill, which is the highest point in the region, and reached the summit at around 1:00 P.M. this afternoon. Here's what we saw...

High winds up here, and although the temperature is about 25 degrees, the wind chill factor is around ten degrees!!! I'm glad we dressed warmly. The view from up here is beautiful. This is a beautiful wooded region, reminding me very much of Southern Vermont. From the summit up here, with a little walking around you can see for miles in all directions. About 30 miles to our north is Rochester, New York. Over Rochester the sky is mostly a pristine blue, with a lot of puffy white cumulus clouds over the region, including Lake Ontario, which stretches E/W. To the east are more wooded hills, stretching for miles, as is to our south. You can almost see down into the Southern Tier Region of New York State from here. And to our west... more hills, stretching off to the horizon. However, above these hills, there is a massive, natural plume of clouds which is the band of lake effect snow that is presently coming off of Lake Erie. This huge, continuous and natural band of cloud cover is to our south, and stretches from the west to the east as far as the eye can see. Satellite images show it stretches, at times, as far east as Syracuse, New York!!! What a sight to behold!!!

Our reason for coming here isn't to view the beautiful wooded mountains, hillsides, and rural farming country of Western New York, however. We are all here to see if the reports of the massive spraying over these lake effect storms coming well inland off of Lake Erie are true or not. And so, we look skyward, and quickly realize that... yes indeed, the reports of massive spraying taking place over these "minature" snow storms are indeed quite true. We view the jets all coming from the east, leaving normal contrails. However, when they are just miles from this massive cloud plume, their normal, dissipating contrails on ALL of the jets we viewed quickly changes to a massive, thick trail that doesn't dissipate, but remains in the sky, and spreads out into a thick cirrus haze right above the natural cloud cover. In the half hour that we were atop Gannet Hill, we counted 20 (TWENTY) of these gray, unmarked jets, all heading E/W, all flying directly over this Lake Erie cloud plume, and ALL of them, as they got to within just a few miles of this plume, suddenly changed their normal contrail into thick, massive chemtrails that belched out of these jets, and quickly spreadsout into an artificial cloudcover, that hung over the natural cloud plume, as the jets disappeared from view as they flew above the Lake Erie Cloud plume. After viewing this sudden, and bizarre change of normal contrails to belching chemtrails from ALL twenty of these jets, just as they prepared to embark above the natural cloud plume created by Lake Erie, we were left with little doubt that something is definately being deposited, at high altitude, and in aerosol form, above the storms coming inland off of Lake Erie, and obviously, all of the other Great Lakes as well.

Unfortunately, the raw wind and cold forced us to leave sooner than we would have like to, but as we departed from this scenic, hilly region, we could still easily see the huge cloud plume stretching from west to east above the wooded landscape, and we could see massive amounts of aerosol "debris", along with a number of trails, all drifting above the Rochester Region as we drove farther north. And watching these normal contrails SUDDENLY change to huge, massive chemtrails just as the jets prepared to fly over the cloud cover, one definately got the impression that somewhere, within these jets, a switch had been deliberately thrown. What else would cause these twenty jets that we had viewed, ALL leaving very normal contrails, to quite suddenly start to belch out huge, massive, billowing chemtrails... just as they approached, and prepared to fly over, what we assumed to be their "target". So therefore, we couldn't help but wonder, just exactly WHAT it was that they were belching out up there into those clouds... and WHY!
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostSat Nov 26, 2005 12:20 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigJoe

PostSat Nov 26, 2005 12:58 am  Reply with quote  

Our pleasure, Lou, and many thanks to you also, for keeping very close tabs of the air traffic over our region today as well!!! Very Happy

Interestingly, after returning to the Rochester area later in the afternoon, from a hillside overlooking the Genesee River Valley well to our south, we could still view this huge cloud plume to our south, coming off of Lake Erie... and still PLAINLY VISIBLE were the many massive trails and huge aerosol clouds that were drifting out from above it, and into the airspace over the Rochester, New York region... WELL INTO THE EVENING! And even from this vantage point, and this late in the afternoon, we could still see the jets suddently turning their normal contrails off and suddenly belching out their huge, massive chemtrails, as they approached this cloud plume.

This alone suggests to me that there were MANY MORE JETS involved in all of this than simply the twenty aircraft that we observed during our half hour time frame attop Gannet Hill today! I'd venture to say that it was more like an armada of jets involved in this whole undertaking... judging from the many trails and aerosol clouds we observed from our Rochester location, through the remainder of the afternoon... and continuing right on into dark!

And as you point out Lou, it's extremely interesting that there was NOT MUCH COMMERCIAL AIR TRAFFIC showing up over the Great Lakes on FlightAware during this period of time. Let me tell you... from the ground today, both from Gannet Hill and later on in the afternoon from Rochester... we saw a LOT of jets..., heading directly towards, and only miles from, LAKE ERIE!
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostSat Nov 26, 2005 3:27 am  Reply with quote  

DELETED DUE TO THE POLICY OF CTC IN LETTING THE DEBUNKERS AND TROUBLEMAKERS LIKE "FUIwon'tDoWhatUTellMe" AKA, "MAY41970' OVERRUN THE SITE.

FOR THAT REASON I WILL NOT HAVE MY POST ARCHIVED HERE AND I NO LONGER WISH TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SITE

Last edited by Louis Aubuchont on Wed Nov 21, 2007 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
BigJoe

PostSat Nov 26, 2005 4:38 pm  Reply with quote  

Lou, thanks for all your help with this one...

It's truely appreciated here!

Very Happy
Louis Aubuchont

tagged & banned

DELETED PostSat Nov 26, 2005 9:39 pm  Reply with quote